• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/23/1971

who ever is following the penn state scandle - Mike McQueary will not be coaching the Penn State vs. Nebraska game on Saturday due to threats. In my opinion he should be fired also.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/post/tom-bradley-says-mike-mcqueary-will-coach-for-penn-state-saturday/2011/11/10/gIQAegdF9M_blog.html?wprss=early-lead

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think we have not even seen the tip of the iceburg concerning this.... I've read things that I can't validate.... yet.... that this may well be one of the most evil things we've ever had in this country.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I think more than one man should have been fired.

I can't believe he just ran from what he witnessed. And I can't believe his father gave him a STUPID advice to leave the building. WHAT? No one called the police? I would have called the police and made sure the boy was delivered in police custody and his parents notified or nearest relative through the police. And the sodomizing coach would should have been fired on the spot. No nice severance.

I wonder what happened to that boy.

Just a side note: I think sports has gone so much down the tubes that people need to realize these things are just only games. It's become to a point, an idol. And people in the industry think they can get away with it and it shouldn't be.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think more than one man should have been fired.

I can't believe he just ran from what he witnessed. And I can't believe his father gave him a STUPID advice to leave the building. WHAT? No one called the police? I would have called the police and made sure the boy was delivered in police custody and his parents notified or nearest relative through the police. And the sodomizing coach would should have been fired on the spot. No nice severance.

I wonder what happened to that boy.

Just a side note: I think sports has gone so much down the tubes that people need to realize these things are just only games. It's become to a point, an idol. And people in the industry think they can get away with it and it shouldn't be.

Even in college they are not just games any more and haven't been for a long time. They are a really big business.