WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,469
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

U.S. Senator John McCain called the withdrawal of American troops from Iraq a "victory for Iran", on Tuesday, during a hearing of the Senate Armed Services Committee.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/haaretz-com-news-middle-east-john-mccain-u-s-withdrawal-from-iraq-a-victory-for-iran-1-395806/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I agree. Before all this took place, Iraq and Iran had a devastating war where Iraq used gas against Iran. They were not able to respond. Then came the events that led us to take action against Iraq in the 90's until today. We have destroyed their enemy and assisted Iran in a back-handed manner. Iran is the only winner.

I agree. Before all this took place, Iraq and Iran had a devastating war where Iraq used gas against Iran. They were not able to respond. Then came the events that led us to take action against Iraq in the 90's until today. We have destroyed their enemy and assisted Iran in a back-handed manner. Iran is the only winner.

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Agreed. As I've often said, we invaded the wrong country. We should have cowed Saddam into going after Iran.