IGNORED

Even More Calendars Predict End in 2012

other one

Guest shiloh357

I cannot wait for Dec. 21, 2012 to come and go without incident. There is nothing to any of this.

There may and may not be. Sometimes God uses the stupidity of man to teach Christians a lesson. The AC himself is said to be "God's tool of wrath" or His 'battle axe'.

Typically, Christian's certainly do not have prophecy figured out at all. It's sad for me to say this but Islamic prophecy is closer to the truth than the teachings of our illustrious"christian prophecy experts." Christians have been indoctrinated into believing these theories and won't even consider other ideas. Their most deceptive teaching is that they don't even expect to be here to endure the times of the end.

The prophecied tribulation has a starting date. I think it comes at the end of next year or the begining of 2013. It's all up to the Imam's and Allah, the God of the jihadist.

But most of you are waiting for a Christian apostasy and a pre-trib rapture, a unified global religion, a mark...and a world dictator anti-christ, and a temple to be rebuilt.

Ever consider that maybe the apostasy has nothing to do with the church and is taking place right now? Ever consider that pretribulationism iis a hoax? Ever consider that the prophecied evil religion of the last days is already here? Ever think that the kingdom of the man of sin could be limited to ten nations? Ever think that maybe the man of sin comes within Islam?

I say the next big event on the prophetic callendar is the opening of another seal...or tribulations opening day!

Sorry, but this whole 2012 thing is the hoax. There is nothing to it and mature Christians will be keeping their eyes on Jesus and not all this 2012 hogwash. It is a bunch of hype and a distraction. The same documentary makers who are pushing this nonsense are the same ones who paint Christians as stooges and try to discredit the claims of Scripture. Yet, they are willing to buy into this 2012 conspiracy and they swallow it up whole.

You would be better served to ignrore the 2012 stuff and just keep your eyes on Jesus and follow Him. I am not about to jump in on the hype and then look like fool on Dec. 22, 2012.

Sorry, but this whole 2012 thing is the hoax. There is nothing to it and mature Christians will be keeping their eyes on Jesus and not all this 2012 hogwash. It is a bunch of hype and a distraction. The same documentary makers who are pushing this nonsense are the same ones who paint Christians as stooges and try to discredit the claims of Scripture. Yet, they are willing to buy into this 2012 conspiracy and they swallow it up whole.

You would be better served to ignore the 2012 stuff and just keep your eyes on Jesus and follow Him. I am not about to jump in on the hype and then look like fool on Dec. 22, 2012.

I agree, Shiloh, but I wonder if we wouldn't serve the Lord better by praying for the Lord to use this hype to make people more willing to listen to the Gospel? We're called to share a message after all. Why not take advantage of the opportunity? Something equally important would be training any new converts so their faith can hold up to all the false stuff that's flying these days.

Its all about Him, anyway. :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

I cannot wait for Dec. 21, 2012 to come and go without incident. There is nothing to any of this.

There may and may not be. Sometimes God uses the stupidity of man to teach Christians a lesson. The AC himself is said to be "God's tool of wrath" or His 'battle axe'.

Typically, Christian's certainly do not have prophecy figured out at all. It's sad for me to say this but Islamic prophecy is closer to the truth than the teachings of our illustrious"christian prophecy experts." Christians have been indoctrinated into believing these theories and won't even consider other ideas. Their most deceptive teaching is that they don't even expect to be here to endure the times of the end.

The prophecied tribulation has a starting date. I think it comes at the end of next year or the begining of 2013. It's all up to the Imam's and Allah, the God of the jihadist.

But most of you are waiting for a Christian apostasy and a pre-trib rapture, a unified global religion, a mark...and a world dictator anti-christ, and a temple to be rebuilt.

Ever consider that maybe the apostasy has nothing to do with the church and is taking place right now? Ever consider that pretribulationism iis a hoax? Ever consider that the prophecied evil religion of the last days is already here? Ever think that the kingdom of the man of sin could be limited to ten nations? Ever think that maybe the man of sin comes within Islam?

I say the next big event on the prophetic callendar is the opening of another seal...or tribulations opening day!

You would be better served to ignrore the 2012 stuff and just keep your eyes on Jesus and follow Him. I am not about to jump in on the hype and then look like fool on Dec. 22, 2012.

My dear brother shiloh, Seems we are always butting heads. You can not possibly know for a fact that there is nothing to this whole 2012 thing. Just as I don't know for sure that there is going to be an event in 2012; only that the possibility is there & many things are pointing to it.

I have seen some of those stupid documentaries & also some that weren't so stupid, put together by people that I consider to have much more knowledge than I do about what is happening in the dark realm. One such person is Russ Dizdar who has a ministry that works with former occult members & demon possession. You might be surprised to hear what some of those folks are saying about what is being planned for the near future. Will it be in 2012? Maybe, maybe not, but I think we should not be ignorant of the times we are in.

Your sister in Christ, Deb

Guest shiloh357
My dear brother shiloh, Seems we are always butting heads. You can not possibly know for a fact that there is nothing to this whole 2012 thing. Just as I don't know for sure that there is going to be an event in 2012; only that the possibility is there & many things are pointing to it.

I remember back during the Y2K nonsense that had people scurrying around, hidng their money in mason jars, storing up water, seeds, firewood, food, and other products because on Jan 1, 2000 everything was going to shut down. I was told back then that I could not possibly know that nothing was going to happen. Nothing did happen. Well, almost nothing happened. What did happen was that a lot of people made a lot of money exploiting people's fear, and taking advantage of them selling them survival equipment they didnt' need and selling them books on how to prepare for something that never happened.

I have seen some of those stupid documentaries & also some that weren't so stupid, put together by people that I consider to have much more knowledge than I do about what is happening in the dark realm.

What does this have to do with the "dark realm?" This is not about demons, itis about people running around telling us about some "predictions" based on questionable interpretations of some ancient calendar that the world will end on Dec. 21, 2012. Does it occur to anyone that those calendars have the same data because ancient nations were agrarian and since they had to trade with each other that they had calendars that were set according the agricutural seasons of planting and harvesting? Their calendars are the same out of necessity, and not because of some mysterious hand that caused them all to arrive at the same date. There was probably a universal calendar that they worked off of so that they could stay in sync with each other. All of our caledars operate the same way today.

One such person is Russ Dizdar who has a ministry that works with former occult members & demon possession. You might be surprised to hear what some of those folks are saying about what is being planned for the near future. Will it be in 2012? Maybe, maybe not, but I think we should not be ignorant of the times we are in.

I could not care less what occultists and satan worshippers have planned. They are no threat to a genuine follower of Christ. They will need to get through Jesus if they want to get to me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

I remember back during the Y2K nonsense that had people scurrying around, hidng their money in mason jars, storing up water, seeds, firewood, food, and other products because on Jan 1, 2000 everything was going to shut down. I was told back then that I could not possibly know that nothing was going to happen. Nothing did happen. Well, almost nothing happened. What did happen was that a lot of people made a lot of money exploiting people's fear, and taking advantage of them selling them survival equipment they didnt' need and selling them books on how to prepare for something that never happened.

I have seen some of those stupid documentaries & also some that weren't so stupid, put together by people that I consider to have much more knowledge than I do about what is happening in the dark realm.

What does this have to do with the "dark realm?" This is not about demons, itis about people running around telling us about some "predictions" based on questionable interpretations of some ancient calendar that the world will end on Dec. 21, 2012. Does it occur to anyone that those calendars have the same data because ancient nations were agrarian and since they had to trade with each other that they had calendars that were set according the agricutural seasons of planting and harvesting? Their calendars are the same out of necessity, and not because of some mysterious hand that caused them all to arrive at the same date. There was probably a universal calendar that they worked off of so that they could stay in sync with each other. All of our caledars operate the same way today.

One such person is Russ Dizdar who has a ministry that works with former occult members & demon possession. You might be surprised to hear what some of those folks are saying about what is being planned for the near future. Will it be in 2012? Maybe, maybe not, but I think we should not be ignorant of the times we are in.

I could not care less what occultists and satan worshippers have planned. They are no threat to a genuine follower of Christ. They will need to get through Jesus if they want to get to me.

Every thing that is going on in the world can be traced back to either God or satan. God is in total control, but He is allowing satan to play out his part in His ultimate plan. Who do you see us being in conflict with, if not satan & the dark realm. How do you think the end time scenario is going to be brought out? satan has been refining his plan a long time & he will try to take over & destroy mankind.

We should not be unaware of where we are in time & what is happening.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Y2K was mostly a physical thing pertaining to industries and infrastructure that is controlled by computers..... the world as a whole spent hundreds of thousands of hours in labor, and millions of dollars to change computer software to make Y2K a non issue...... and as someone who spent a couple of hundred hours updating our printer software (and I'm just one person out of about ten thousand working for my company) I can tell you that if nothing had been done to modify the software Y2K would not have been a non-issue....... and it was a non issue because we did something about it.

Just because your home computer might put the wrong date on a document is one thing,,,,, but when working with Unix and the changing of the system clocks wiped out all passwords and software licenses both for the system software and any additional software that had licenses that have to be renewed..... it would not have been a minor thing.

Our company sells printers that use magnetic ink to print checks and Jan 01, 2000 none of them would have booted up.... Even when they did finally find a way, none of the licenses would be valid and would not work until someone from my company went on sight and reloaded the entire software package..... it took us months to update the software as it was and would have takes months to do it after the first of the year.

We are only one industry....... what about the computers that control our power grids..... reset the system clocks and no one can log on and no one really knew what that might do.

So to say that Y2K was a non issue without explaining that a whole lot went into making it a non issue is not reporting reality for you make it sound like nothing happened and nothing was done to make it that way.

So what about all this 2012 stuff..... some of it is physical as to the alignments of our planet the sun and that black hole in the center of the galaxy...... is that going to do anything...... normal science tells me no...... but Russian scientists who have been working on Scaler weapons and a few scientist that most people think are nuts say differently..... and the scaler technology is getting more and more people involved every day.

When you add the spiritual side of what should be going on in 2012, it just brings together things that I personally think is very foolish to just fluff off as nothing........ and to use Y2K for a good reason not to give things a serious look when I personally know that Y2K was not a non issue thing by itself....... well it's just not a good thought process.

Is the world going to end on December 21, 2012...... I don't think so for there is way too much that has to happen before that time..... but could the people who worship and follow Lucifer have plans to go along with the things that were told people centuries ago that would happen during this time period? I think it would be rather foolhardy for us to say "No Way".

Should we get all worked up and be a little chicken about the whole thing calling out the sky is falling...... I think not for that would not help anything at all. But should we be watching carefully for what these people are doing.... I think so.

We have a group of people working tirelessly to bring down the governments of every democracy in the world right now, and the core people behind these movements are all New Age folks.... and they have the devil himself leading them......

If they have picked this time too release the black awakening,and you wait until it's released to discus it, you will not be able to convince anyone that what they are doing is not real and the best thing for mankind....... and if that does happen and we're not ready for it you will not be able to get anyone's attention for we'll sound like little chicken........ and the sky will fall and no one will listen.

They already have permission Shiloh.... We're just trying to make people understand that when we find ourselves under the buss that God told us about it before hand and we're not to panic about it..... He'll made it up to us in the end. Just like in the first century....

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/04/1959

Thank You

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Good grief!

Sometimes I wish we had a false prophecies forum to file these myths under. :noidea:

Just kidding, I think...... :laugh:

Although I don't believe everything I hear about 2012, I think we should be careful about what are being called false prophecies or myths.

This is a false prophecy. There is no doubt about it.

If it ends up being true, and the world ends on Dec. 21, 2012, then this makes Daniel a false prophet. According to Daniel's prophecy, the end would not come until 3 1/2 years after the abomination of desolation.

So we have a choice. Either we believe that Daniel was a true prophet of God, or we can believe a calendar prophecy from a people that no longer exist. Question: Why would these people set up a day that the world would end when none of them or any of their ancestors would even be around to see it? It seems that their own dooms day visited them much sooner than they could even imagine.

If I were a betting man and this was a wager, I'd be putting everything I have on Daniel and God's Word.

Good grief!

Sometimes I wish we had a false prophecies forum to file these myths under. :noidea:

Just kidding, I think...... :laugh:

Although I don't believe everything I hear about 2012, I think we should be careful about what are being called false prophecies or myths.

This is a false prophecy. There is no doubt about it.

If it ends up being true, and the world ends on Dec. 21, 2012, then this makes Daniel a false prophet. According to Daniel's prophecy, the end would not come until 3 1/2 years after the abomination of desolation.

So we have a choice. Either we believe that Daniel was a true prophet of God, or we can believe a calendar prophecy from a people that no longer exist. Question: Why would these people set up a day that the world would end when none of them or any of their ancestors would even be around to see it? It seems that their own dooms day visited them much sooner than they could even imagine.

If I were a betting man and this was a wager, I'd be putting everything I have on Daniel and God's Word.

LoL..... Thunder, none of these prophecies are saying that the world is going to end on the date or the time period...... just change LoL