Broken Marriage

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Please pray for me! My marriage of some thirty years is all but over. My wife refuses to speak to me, little hope of reconciliation. My counselor tells me to stay away and work on myself ( hers tells her the same) praying for hope and peace, to abide in Christ and remain pure. Thank you !

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

prayers

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Please pray for me! My marriage of some thirty years is all but over. My wife refuses to speak to me, little hope of reconciliation. My counselor tells me to stay away and work on myself ( hers tells her the same) praying for hope and peace, to abide in Christ and remain pure. Thank you !

Jerry,

There is a book I highly suggest you getting.

Its called "If only he knew: What no women can resist Understanding your wife" by Gary Smally.

http://www.amazon.com/If-Only-He-Knew-Resist/dp/0310214785

I have started reading it and it has been pulling my wife and I closer to each other and to God at the same time. I'll be praying for you I know what your going through is not easy.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you everyone for the prayers! Thanks Isaiah for the recommendation, I will look into the book (a friend had suggested the same book)! Although my wife refuses to see speak, text, email me. There's zero contact so I'm losing hope of reconciliation? Our God has the power to raise the dead, if he will's he will restore my family/marriage.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Thank you everyone for the prayers! Thanks Isaiah for the recommendation, I will look into the book (a friend had suggested the same book)! Although my wife refuses to see speak, text, email me. There's zero contact so I'm losing hope of reconciliation? Our God has the power to raise the dead, if he will's he will restore my family/marriage.

Hey you never,Know, God is a God of restoration.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Praying, Jerry.

As i am in similiar situation, i am reminded that christians all around me kept saying things like, don't give up hope. and i struggled with that, as how do i keep hoping when she will not even talk to me? took a while, but i believe God is working in her heart, and i keep praying. and if I believe that Jesus is Lord, then i need to trust Him. One step. i don't look past that one next step. And in that step, i try to look to our Lord. Let all things bring us closer to our Lord, Jesus. I pray He hold you close, and draw you nearer every day.

:emot-handshake:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

Praying too Jerry. Remember he can restore all things and he loves you both. Pray for your wife that the Lord will bless her and draw her nearer to him. A rejoicing heart is full of love..

Guest tinystarkim

Need help no one eles to turn to====== I'm devorced but still love my husband he loves me but he's scared its my falt I promissed never to hurt him is there a book out there he could read devorced. Couple can get back together I believe I try everyday now he wort answer my call I need some how some way to prouve I will never hut him I just want our love again desperate for help there have to be a book out there for him somwhere

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

You and your wife will be in my prayers.