• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Re: 2 Messages, 1 Day- Your Discernment

FIRST MESSAGE FROM MAURICE SKLAR:

“And now you know WHAT IS RESTRAINING him (from being revealed at this time) (the antichrist); it is so that he may be manifested (revealed) in his own (appointed time). For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, (BUT IS) RESTRAINED ONLY UNTIL HE (OR THAT) WHICH RESTRAINS IS TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY. And then the lawless one (the antichrist) will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to an end by His appearing at His coming.”

2 Thessalonians 2:6- 8 (Amplified Bible)

More at link above I am working on the link.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

http://www.endtimesr...=14164&p=101313

“And now you know WHAT IS RESTRAINING him (from being revealed at this time) (the antichrist); it is so that he may be manifested (revealed) in his own (appointed time). For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, (BUT IS) RESTRAINED ONLY UNTIL HE (OR THAT) WHICH RESTRAINS IS TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY. And then the lawless one (the antichrist) will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to an end by His appearing at His coming.”

More at link above

joi, link goes to sign in page

• Group:  Royal Member

goldust59, I went back to the site and that must be in a non public forum. I am sorry!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

The fact is that we do not know who the restrainer is and scripture doesn't tell us who he is. Many folks say he is this or that but it all assumption.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,357
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

There is only One Being who has restrained evil and that is Our Father, Son and Holy Spirit... Love, Steven

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

There is only One Being who has restrained evil and that is Our Father, Son and Holy Spirit... Love, Steven

He has done so through many vessels. That does not mean that He is the one physically restraining. Scripture does not tell us who the restrainer is. The Greek uses the word katecwn which translates to one-detaining ... no capital letters. To assign someone, or even that Holy Spirit to this task is only assuming we know who the restrainer is, and you know what assuming does .. :thumbsup:

Many possibilities have been advanced as the identityof the restrainer, I vote for Michael.

My case is presented in this video:

or in text form at this Bible Study transcript: http://omegazine.com/biblestudy/restrainer.html

truth is, I do not know. I am sure that there are some who are extremely confident that they know, but from what I have seen, it is all speculation. I admit mine is also, but there reason I hold to Michael (so far), is that in my opinion, that is where the best evidence is.

ok Goldust, here it is!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2010/jim730.htm

There are two articles here that you may find interesting.

We can't argue with truth, so you get a thumbs up on this one. :thumbsup:

The question though is just where and how will the restrainer manifest Him self as mentioned in 2 Thess. 2:3. According to the first piece by Sklar, it shall be the removal of the Church/Bride of Christ.

In reading the first and second chapters of Thess. it is obvious that something must be removed before the revealing of antichrist. In His own timing God will

let us know that answer.