• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Shalom, voiceof1 and JohnDB.

Peace be upon you too. Thank-you for your reply Roy.

You have quoted the letters of Paul, who was a STUDENT and is often misunderstood. Why would anyone turn to a student instead of following The Teachings that have come DIRECTLY from The Master/Teacher (Christ)? What did Christ actually say about The Law?

"THINK NOT THAT I AM COME TO DESTROY THE LAW" (Matthew 5:17).

The (Re)New(ed) Covenant has exactly the same terms as the Old Covenant (please see Deuteronomy 28) and EVERYONE on this prison planet is party to the Contract/Covenant with God (Deuteronomy 29:9-15). So anyone who isn't living by The Law hasn't accepted the free gift (the New Covenant/Second Chance) Christ paid for with the blood of Jesus on the cross, just as Paul told us.

The Blessings are for following The Law, and the Curses are the penalty clause for not following The Law/keeping the Covenant. We ALL fell under the Curse of The Law (the penalty clause) and earned the death penalty for our actions. Christ came in part to take our place and give us all a second chance with the New Covenant. BUT THE TERMS OF THE CONTRACT/COVENANT REMAIN THE SAME EXACTLY AS CHRIST SAID (Matthew 5:18).

There is no such thing as a Christian, Messianic Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, Gentile, etc. except in your mind! According to Father ("I AM") and His Eldest Son (Christ) Who are at One in ALL things (John 10:30) there are only those that DO God's Will and those that don't. There is absolutely no way to do God's Will whilst disobeying His Perfect Law of Liberty, which He gave us to provide TRUE freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security.

Don't be fooled by Satan's organised religions into believing that we can continue to disobey God and not suffer the consequences for doing so. Jesus died to pay for our PAST SINS...

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath fore-ordained [to be] an atonement through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins THAT ARE PAST, through the forbearance of God;

...NOT to give us the freedom to sin with impunity. Anyone who feels differently believes that Christ came to make the world MORE evil than it already is by encouraging us to sin/break The Law. Remember, sin is defined as breaking The Law (I John 3:4) and anyone who has truly been reborn as their spirit (their TRUE spiritual self) does NOT knowingly break The Law of God:

I John 3:4-10

3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.

3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our (past) sins; and in him is no sin.

3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.

3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Please take a look at the verses you have quoted from the letters of Paul in that context, so you can see what Paul was striving to tell us all. For example:-

Romans 7:7 What shall we say then? Is The Law sin? GOD FORBID. Nay, I had not known sin, but by The Law: for I had not known lust, except The Law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Romans 7:11 For sin (breaking The Law - see I John 3:4), taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me*.

*Ezekiel 18:4

18:4 Behold, all souls are Mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is Mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall DIE.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] DEATH; but the gift of God [is] eternal Life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Paul then goes on to tell us that he too is living by The Law:-

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve The Law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

8:2 For The Law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from The Law of sin and death.**

**IF, and ONLY if you are following Christ's Example and DOING God's Will, which BEGINS with obeying His Perfect Law of Liberty. The only way we can worship God is with our spirit/soul. The flesh/human/ego/"self" is controlled by Satan and MUST be brought under the control of the spirit/soul to DO God's Will.

8:3 For what The Law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

8:4 That the righteousness of The Law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.***

***Following Christ's Example in thought, word AND deed instead of talking about breaking God's Law and teaching others to do so (making one the lowest of the low in God's Eyes...please read what Christ said in Matthew 5:19).

8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

8:6 For to be carnally minded is DEATH (please see Ezekiel 18:4 and Romans 6:23 above); but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

8:7 BECAUSE THE CARNAL MIND IS ENMITY AGAINST GOD: for it is not subject to The Law of God, neither indeed can be.****

8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

****Confirmation from Paul that Satan is in control of the flesh and we MUST overcome the temptation of the flesh by learning to control it with the perfect control that Christ had over Jesus at the crucifixion.

So anyone who isn't living by The Law (doesn't feel they are subject to The Law of God) is serving the flesh and is at enmity against God.

The Law contains all of God's Commandments, Statutes and Judgments, along with the perfect agricultural policy (with no GM foods or chemicals), the perfect economic policy (that eliminates usury and poverty - Deuteronomy 15:4), and the perfect healthy diet.

Why would anyone wish to be free of The Law? Why would anyone think Christ came to give us the freedom to sin/break God's Law with impunity? Again, did Christ EVER tell us that He came to destroy or replace The Law that Father gave us?

John 7:16-19

7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.

7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh His glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

7:19 Did not Moses give you The Law, and [yet] none of you keepeth The Law? Why go ye about to kill me?

The ONLY solution out of this mess that we have created through our disobedience to God and His Perfect Law of Liberty is to REMEMBER and return to The Law (Malachi 4) or we will face The Fire.

*Edit, Link Removed*

The Law is the solution to ALL of the ills of this world and IF we were following The Law, it would end ALL war, injustice, poverty, sickness, suffering and death. THAT is God's Message of Love to the world and The Way that we all have to be to go home...to heaven (John 14:6). If we are not with God and Christ, then we are against Them (Matthew 12:30).

Peace be upon you,

voiceof1

Edited by Isaiah 6:8

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,263
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

There is no such thing as a Christian, Messianic Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, Gentile, etc. except in your mind! According to Father ("I AM") and His Eldest Son (Christ) Who are at One in ALL things (John 10:30) there are only those that DO God's Will and those that don't. There is absolutely no way to do God's Will whilst disobeying His Perfect Law of Liberty, which He gave us to provide TRUE freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security.

Well, there is way too much to discuss everything tonight for this is eat out night and I don't have that much time.

So just to start with lets get off on the same foot.

Ex 24:9-11

9 Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, 10 and they saw the God of Israel ; and under His feet there appeared to be a pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself. 11 Yet He did not stretch out His hand against the nobles of the sons of Israel; and they beheld God, and they ate and drank.

NASB

74 People saw the God of Israel. talked about eating so we know it wasn't just a vision and noted that God didn't do any harm to them as they seem to have expected.

Then we come to:

John 6:44-47

45 "It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught of God.' Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me. 46 "Not that any man has seen the Father , except the One who is from God; He has seen the Father .

NASB

So lets just start off by understanding that "I AM" was/is not the Father.

It would help me a lot to stay on track if you would define what you mean by "The Law" Then we can go from there.

Edited by other one

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

with many (the Hebrew says with the rabbiym or rabbis) look it up for yourselves.

JohnDB, I have been unable to find reference to this saying, will you please furnish a site?

with many (the Hebrew says with the rabbiym or rabbis) look it up for yourselves.

JohnDB, I have been unable to find reference to this saying, will you please furnish a site?

that is daniel 9:27

the hebrew word for "many" there is lā·rab·bîm ,

that specific construct occurs 4 times in the bible:

Esther 4:3

BIB: וָאֵ֔פֶר יֻצַּ֖ע לָֽרַבִּֽים׃

NAS: and wailing; and many lay

KJV: and wailing; and many lay

INT: and ashes lay and many

Isaiah 53:11

BIB: צַדִּ֛יק עַבְדִּ֖י לָֽרַבִּ֑ים וַעֲוֹנֹתָ֖ם ה֥וּא

NAS: will justify the many, As He will bear

KJV: justify many; for he shall bear

INT: the Righteous my Servant the many their iniquities He

Daniel 9:27

BIB: וְהִגְבִּ֥יר בְּרִ֛ית לָרַבִּ֖ים שָׁב֣וּעַ אֶחָ֑ד

NAS: covenant with the many for one

KJV: the covenant with many for one

INT: will make covenant the many week one

Daniel 11:33

BIB: עָ֔ם יָבִ֖ינוּ לָֽרַבִּ֑ים וְנִכְשְׁל֞וּ בְּחֶ֧רֶב

NAS: will give understanding to the many; yet they will fall

KJV: shall instruct many: yet they shall fall

INT: the people will give to the many will fall sword

each time translated as "many". It is tempting to see the word "rabbi" in there and the plural "im" at the end, and conclude that "rabbis" is indicated.

He did the right thing to tell you to check it out yourself. At the root is the Hebrew word "rab" strongs 7227. If you check Strongs, you will find the following:

in abundance, elder, enough, exceedingly, full, greatly, man, one, By contracted from rabab; abundant (in quantity, size, age, number, rank, quality) -- (in) abound(-undance, -ant, -antly), captain, elder, enough, exceedingly, full, great(-ly, man, one), increase, long (enough, (time)), (do, have) many(-ifold, things, a time), ((ship-))master, mighty, more, (too, very) much, multiply(-tude), officer, often(-times), plenteous, populous, prince, process (of time), suffice(-lent).

As far as I know the word rabbi, as an equivalent of 'teacher' or the way we use rabbi today, was not what it would have meant in the Old Testament - if it is in there (did not research that far) it probably would have meant something like my master or great one.

I agree with you (no that you said it) that the burden of proof is on him to show how the "many" should be translated as rabbis, when Bible translator did not do so. This is the danger of grabbing a concordance, a lexicon, or an interlinear Bible is that suddenly we think we discover hidden truths. There are no instant scholars, and while these tools are very useful, it is easy for us to commit exegetical fallacies while using them.

Why would anyone assume they were saved when Christ has told us that NO ONE has gone to heaven except for Him (John 3:13)?

Because

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. John 3:11-13

The Bible

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:14-16

Tells Me So

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. John 3:18-21

Isn't that the height of arrogance considering Jesus COMMANDED us not to judge, even ourselves (Matthew 7:1)?

Jesus Knows His Own

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. John 10:27-29

And So Will We

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us.

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen.

And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also. 1 John 4:18-21

We should be learning humility (Proverbs 22:4). None of us get to mark our own scorecards. That's Christ's job (John 5:22).

Humility

By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life. Proverbs 22:4

Salvation

For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. John 5:22-25

Judgment

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5:26-29

In Christ Will I Trust

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15

Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

John 3:13

No one has ever gone to heaven and returned. But the Son of Man has come down from heaven.

Jesus is the only one who came from heaven and returned there.

.... The Law is the solution to ALL of the ills of this world and IF we were following The Law, it would end ALL war, injustice, poverty, sickness, suffering and death. THAT is God's Message of Love to the world and The Way that we all have to be to go home...to heaven (John 14:6). If we are not with God and Christ, then we are against Them (Matthew 12:30).

Jesus Is The Only Solution For Sin The Only Way To The Father

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

For The LORD Jesus Alone

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. Mark 12:29-31

Saves

For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, Romans 4:13-16

By

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:20-21

Grace

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:8-10

No Swag, No Brag, Just Jesus

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, Revelation 1:5

Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

John 3:13

No one has ever gone to heaven and returned. But the Son of Man has come down from heaven.

Jesus is the only one who came from heaven and returned there.

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

John 3:13 And NO MAN HATH ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

This means EXACTLY what it says. No one has EVER ascended to heaven save Christ, the Spirit-Being. That means that ALL of the man-made doctrines/organised religions are WRONG and have been leading us astray, as should be obvious by taking a serious look at the world around us.

IF organised religion was The Way, then the world should be getting better. There are more people involved in organised religion today (Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc.) than ever before. There are more Christians now than ever before. No matter which way you look we should be transforming into a more peaceful, humble and respectful society IF organised religion was the answer. Instead this world is getting worse by the day if not by the hour, which is proof that organised religion isn't The Way.

Christ IS The Way (John 14:6).

And for the world to get better, we all need to start following His Example in thought, word AND deed instead of believing Satan's lies that we are all so good we have nothing to worry about (i.e. "saved"). We are ALL evil as we have been told many times (beginning on the very first page of the Bible). People prefer the word "sinner" but a sinner is simply someone who breaks God's Law/does evil in God's Eyes. So it is totally illogical for people to think of themselves as "good" sinners.

Look at the mess of the world that we have made by doing things our way instead of loving by God's Royal Law of Liberty as He COMMANDED us for our own individual and collective benefit. Both the US and the UK are in an unprecedented state of moral decay. Both are exponentially growing police states. Freedom is an illusion and injustice is rampant. And instead of placing our Faith/Trust in God, we have foolishly placed it in the hands of politicians (pharisees) and lawyers (scribes) despite Christ's warnings about them 2000 years ago, which was reiterating what Father has been telling us all along.

*Edit link removed*

We are engaged in a "war on terror" based on a complete pack of lies, including what we were spoon-fed through the mainstream media about events such as 9/11 and 7/7. Doesn't anyone "SEE" where this is leading? How can you have a war against a thing? We can't sit down at the table and negotiate a truce with a thing so how does the supposed "war on terror" (which is really a war OF terror) ever end?

The international banking cartel has a motto..."perpetual commerce through perpetual war". And THEY are using every means possible to steal the wealth of nations and of their people, before they kill off over 90% of the population.

NWO Guideline #1 (from*Edit link removed*

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

That means that over 6 BILLION of us need to go to suit their evil agenda. Briefly, these people (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Warburgs, etc.) a.k.a. the "hidden hand" are tracked throughout the Bible from beginning to end. 2000 years ago they made up the ruling body of the organised religion of that time--the great San Hedrin--which was responsible for engineering and carrying out the crucifixion of Jesus.

So how has all of this happened under our watch? The answer is very simple: WE HAVEN'T KEPT THE COVENANT (Contract) with God to obey Him ONLY, which begins with His PERFECT Law (found in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy) that provides TRUE freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security for ALL.

In The Law--God's Law--which is the ONLY legitimate law on this planet in God's Eyes, He has forbidden mankind from legislating (Deuteronomy 4:2, 12:32), because He has always known if we were to make up our own rules, the rich would oppress the poor, the strong would oppress the weak and the clever would oppress the not-so-clever, just as has happened.

That includes watershed documents like the Magna Carta, English law and the U.S. CONstitution. The plain fact that lawyers and politicians don't seem to have any problem circumventing these man-made documents and all of the millions of man-made laws THEY have created to enslave and oppress us, should serve as proof that these documents are not the infallible pieces of parchment that everyone has been CONNED into believing. With millions of fraudulent man-made laws on the books, there is absolutely no way for anyone to read, much less understand, all of these laws, which creates a (planned) state of lawlessness. So what we are seeing today is almost a complete reversal of the universal principles that God gave us in The Law.

The "I AM" (our heavenly Father) has been warning us for 6000 years that if we refuse to come to our senses and return to His Law, He will be forced to burn us up on Judgment Day. There is absolutely no way we could be allowed to go home to heaven and create this sort of chaos there...AGAIN. Please see one such warning below, found on the final page of the Old Covenant/Testament.

Malachi 4

4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).

4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.

4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.

4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):

4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 1).

Until we decide for ourselves that enough is enough, and that we do NOT know better than Father what is best for us, things will continue to get worse, with the NWO advancing their evil agenda, including their population reduction plan.

Matthew 24:21-22

24:21 For then shall be great oppression, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

24:22 And except those days should be shortened, THERE SHOULD NO FLESH BE SAVED: but for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

The ONLY Way out of this is for everyone to put away their petty differences and misplaced beliefs and place our COMPLETE Faith in God and His Law. Best of all according to the Scriptures, Christ should be here NOW in a new body with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12) to help reinstate Father's Law.

On Judgment Day it will be too late to go back and change our past. The time to "SEE" things spiritually and help put this world right is NOW. We MUST crucify all selfishness just as Christ told us (Luke 9:23) and showed us through His Physical Crucifixion.

*Edit link removed*

The powerbase of the NWO is their ability to enact all of this fraudulent legislation, like the recent NDAA in the U.S. Get rid of all of the man-made laws that are being used to enslave us--and return to God's Law--and their entire house of cards will collapse.

“Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.” -Thomas Jefferson

THEY = The Hierarchy Enslaving YOU

Edited by Isaiah 6:8

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,263
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

In The Law--God's Law--which is the ONLY legitimate law on this planet in God's Eyes, The "I AM" (our heavenly Father) has been warning us for 6000 years that if we refuse to come to our senses and return to His Law, He will be forced to burn us up on Judgment Day. There is absolutely no way we could be allowed to go home to heaven and create this sort of chaos there...AGAIN. Please see one such warning below, found on the final page of the Old Covenant/Testament.

Like I said in my last post.... "I AM" is not the Father, and I repeat my question what do you mean by "The Law"?