IGNORED

Designer Cologne for men

Guest Psalm27

Christmas is coming up and I want to get my son some nice designer cologne. Does anyone know of what is the most popular and best smelling?

My husband uses Drakkar but was wanting to get my son something newer (the latest).

Any ideas?

I can't post in the men's forum to ask (ahem ahem) so was wondering if someone could help me out.

Curve for men smells pretty good..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

If you really want to seem hip then Abercrombie & Fitch has a Woods cologne that is very popular.

- Steve

If you really want to seem hip then Abercrombie & Fitch has a Woods cologne that is very popular.

- Steve

Does it cost $200 for a one ounce bottle of that stuff? My daughter went there to buy a pair of jeans....$80 bucks!! :x:

Does it smell good?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

I really like Burberry London- it smells fantastic, not to mention it's very classic. I don't know if it's the most popular, but it's one of my favorite scents! :oww:

Guest Thomas I believe

I am a man of 44 and i have always loved Polo. Just an Idea .. Get him a gift certificate let him pick .. God Bless you always !!! Michael :blink:

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

The woods is like $40. It smells great. Another great cologne is John Varvatos. You can find it at Sephora.com for $48. But for a teenager I would go with A&F.

- Steve

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  01/05/1969

I get alot of compliments on one of the colognes I wear. It's called Preferred Stock. You can get it at any Wal-mart or similar store. It's not expensive and it smell good. :blink:

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  12/12/1939

British Sterling smells real good,my hubby wears that.Not too expensive!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

the one I have in front of me is Frankincense and Myrrh, mixed in with Olive Oil.

and every one that wears it, gets prayed over.....

not toooooooo expensive.....

perfumes..... yuck

make up ...... yuck

mascarra, made from Guanno (sp)

musk ...... hmmmm , should we say where that comes from????

the human being wants to have both worlds, they want to be part of the human race, but yet they want to act like animals and roll in another animals scent to strengthen their own.... arnt humans beyond that yet?

I agree that a person must be presentable, needs to have a pleasent odor about them ( hint, if you like onions... get your significant other to eat onions too, then neither of you notice the onions breath.... the same with garlic, and other types of food..... another thought is, foods that you eat, also cause the body to emit certain odors..... be careful about what you eat.....

now, i have seen some people accused of drinking booze.... one friend of mine from time to time smells as thou he has been out drinking vodka, the odor his body emits from time to time ( his wife also ) is that of a some one that was drinking vodka...... they dont drink...... they are diabetic, and that scent, is a warning that their blood sugar is out of wack...... pay attention to those around you... if you are diabetic, you may not wish to wear an excess amount of perfumes or you may cover up this warning sign to others that something is wrong.... could be a life and death thing......

now....

if a person believes they need, or just wants to wear this stuff, they need to be taught how to wear it..... too much and it is even more offensive then the odor a street person emits..... believe me, i dread going into some stores..... the perfume counter is right at the very front entrance..... sheesh.... all them people going in and trying them samples.... my eyes well up, my nose starts it normal allergy symptoms only massivly greater, my thout tenses up in preperation for 200 mph sneezes, which continue on for up to about 10 minutes, and that is if i hold my breath while walking thru that section....... I have cleared out the perfume section of customers and employees by stopping in the middle and start sneezing.... some stores have had the courtiousy of moving their perfumes.... some have not yet.....

I get the same reaction from some of these young ladies and young men that wear too much..... i have sent my son out side for a time to air out.....

anyways....

as far as what kind to get your son, I would have no idea..... other then Old Spice or Brute....

"""""""

Does it cost $200 for a one ounce bottle of that stuff? My daughter went there to buy a pair of jeans....$80 bucks!!

"""""""

I buy my pants/jeans at a store in Lebonon Missouri for $6, - $10 a pair, the same thing in walmart would be $40 - $50 a pair........ they look exactly alike.... by getting just one pair the gas that is used to get there is covered, so we go and buy every one cloths ( shirts too, and also shoes ) and we can really do some shopping for a couple hundred dollars.... last year (August 2003 ) i bought 3 pair of pants for work and right now i still have 2 of them in service.......

mike

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  05/20/1970

I buy my pants/jeans at a store in Lebonon Missouri for $6, - $10 a pair, the same thing in walmart would be $40 - $50 a pair........ they look exactly alike.... by getting just one pair the gas that is used to get there is covered, so we go and buy every one cloths ( shirts too, and also shoes ) and we can really do some shopping for a couple hundred dollars.... last year (August 2003 ) i bought 3 pair of pants for work and right now i still have 2 of them in service.......

mike

$40-$50 at Walmart?????? My goodness, our Walmart's jeans are only about $20. Although I wouldn't pay even that for those jeans as they are usually very cheaply made and don't last. Maybe your Walmart carries better stuff! lol I always shop at good stores in the clearance section. I get much better deals for much better clothes. :) No offence to anyone who likes Walmart. Ours just has icky stuff! :)

About the cologne, I like Drakkar, and a popular one for the kids is Addidas. That is what my nephew wears. :)