• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/14/1985

do we believe?

i wish to participate here eventhough i have made a possible wrong thought about me by telling what's on my mind.

i would like to look at the situation today abd tomorrow. and take the book acts into that.

i'm not sure where to go i am busy reading it again. and when i read i dont think it's history.

im not out to destruct, pops to my mind now. i am out to do good. by his name.

i came till chapter 16 which i will also read again'. now i dont have to say anything i can just pray.

but real words i haves chosen the past few years, words which go through a mouth that is.

do you think no circumcision is needed for our brothers who arent baptised all over the world, but western first?

i mean nor the hart nor something else.

do you agree with me if i say my non christian western brother(s) (for real) should only stay away from wrong sacrifice and blood business?

i carry and tarry on angels everywhere to set me free. you be you and he be him (sry) i just wanted to get this answered here

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Brother, in the Christian era (time, Church age) circumcision is not needed because we have a new covenant and circumcision is not the sign of the the "New Covenant". Circumcision is of the old Judaic religion but now we are to be circumcised in our hearts a size to the laying aside of our flesh, the old man, now through Christ we are a new man (or woman). The new man means our spirit.

I hope I have answer you properly.

May I ask where you were born, I mean what country, and what is your primary language.

Be blessed.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

do we believe?

i wish to participate here eventhough i have made a possible wrong thought about me by telling what's on my mind.

i would like to look at the situation today abd tomorrow. and take the book acts into that.

i'm not sure where to go i am busy reading it again. and when i read i dont think it's history.

im not out to destruct, pops to my mind now. i am out to do good. by his name.

i came till chapter 16 which i will also read again'. now i dont have to say anything i can just pray.

but real words i haves chosen the past few years, words which go through a mouth that is.

do you think no circumcision is needed for our brothers who arent baptised all over the world, but western first?

i mean nor the hart nor something else.

do you agree with me if i say my non christian western brother(s) (for real) should only stay away from wrong sacrifice and blood business?

i carry and tarry on angels everywhere to set me free. you be you and he be him (sry) i just wanted to get this answered here

Hi XS

Yes I do believe that the book of Acts is clearly a book of history of the church, starting at Pentecost and ending at the death of the Apostle Paul. I think it contains far too many real geographical details for it to be anything other than literal history. That said, I think it may have been written as a defense of Paul, or at least written with an apologetics mindset by Luke.

As for circumcision, I agree with Monarchy that circumcision is of the heart, and as such we are not required to be circumcised today.

The rest of the laws about not eating blood, shellfish, etc, were about establishing rules so that gentiles could have table fellowship with jews. I do eat some foods from that prohibited list, though I wouldn't do that if I was trying to form a friendship with a jew over a meal. Make sense?

Hope that helped,

Candice

• Group:  Members

thanks for your reactions first of all.

i am from the netherlands and speak dutch.

what i meant was to aply the text to today, and i am well aware with the concept circumsicion of the heart or mind, i can think of both those.

those where the ones i was refering to.

that our western (not christian) brother(s) and sister(s) too who have never ben beptised and do not practise a believe in christ or god. may become part of the new world.

based upon teaching i have had lately at a dutch christian forum, i've learned a lot. i also got huge amounts of confirmation about understanding myself and what i have witnessed.

taking this in combination with acts and praying them as i read, does two things. it takes my smile away as stefanus dies. and it makes me realer.

it is written for people to read not just atm. i am very aware it must be able to be red always and stand the tests of time and all.

we all know you and i too as christians there's an open prophecy. at least two witnesses still have to come. or just jesus must return. but besides that.

what i am saying is that all our fellow beings can take part in this new world as long as they dont do blood business or bad sacrifice.

am i making sense besides the extra arguments off topic?

i wish to, i hope to be able to get active with this believe that the bible is not some old book. these man whe wrote it where not stupid and did think of future readers i guarantee. and even if not then dont you think god did or would or will take care of stupid insane future readers as me. i was all chained up for a long time.

so my point is that our fellow non christians must just stay out of blood business and dont do wrong sacrifices. and they do not have to be circumcised of heart or mind.

but i am speaking primarily of western and especially european non christians who allready have an almost perfect ground law. and also have a conscience.

i find this an important point for all sheep are sheep. and there not many bad sheeps among those who are officially not christ's.

i hope you take me for real on this, or i'll go on with my 7 on cloud nine's. works for me perfectly. (sorry i hoped you would have gotten what i mean at first)

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Hi XS, if I understand you correctly you are saying that just staying away from sacrifice or blood offering will take you to heaven? If so that is not correct. The only way to God is through the blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross. By accepting Jesus as Lord and Saviour causes the circumcision of the heart and leads one to follow only Jesus and do the things that are pleasing to Him. There is no other way to be saved whether Jew or Gentile. It is only through the blood of our Lord.

<div>Actually not all sheep are sheep as Jesus said some are wolves in sheep's clothing. It is and has always been the blood sacrifice of Jesus and at the end He will separate the true sheep for they and they alone follow His voice.</div>

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

that our western (not christian) brother(s) and sister(s)

Hey, I am not understanding who you mean by this.

The Record

He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. 1 John 5:10-13

Of The Gift Of God

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:8-10

Don't Leave Earth Without Him

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

~

.... what i am saying is that all our fellow beings can take part in this new world as long as they don't do blood business or bad sacrifice.

am i making sense besides the extra arguments off topic...

:thumbsup:

Beloved, There Is One Thing

And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.

But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.

And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her. Luke 10:39-42

That Is Needful

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. John 15:3-4

Jesus~!

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

~

Be Blessed Beloved

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

Be Very Blessed

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

that our western (not christian) brother(s) and sister(s)

Hey, I am not understanding who you mean by this.

i mean everybody you meat on the streets when you walk in london or amsterdam or new york or paris or so your neighbors anywhere in the western world who obey the laws given by an government believing in christ.

i have spoken with many of them who actually believe, there's just a small groep out there who dont believe. only the word believe has become loaded with religion.

i understand savior is through christ. i myself am a pretty active believer, and have gone deep into the christian religion with all i have or had. but i can stay sober and be good to my neigbors and people who are good but do need practise a faith in jesus or god. i found they are good.

therefor they do not have to do anything if you ask me to be saved but not do wrong as in the sense of blood business are bad sacrifice. if you get this right it's pretty perfect for them then.

why would one as christian be against this, being against it is condemning half of the western world to hell. as christians believe. is say what i said.

i havent seen many wolves on the streets btw @ Littlelambseativy, they are mostly behind bars. please my fellow people who listen to adele or eminem or me' or not wolves.

did you considers this had to be under apolagetics, maybe it should be moved back?

Edited by xounstaer

i would like to bring up another part of acts. off course i still would like to hear a thought upon the other non christians beings saved simply by staying away from blood.

Acts 5:39

New International Version (NIV)

39 But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.”

how do you think this goes today?

xounstaer Stein de Moor

and that i get a fair chance to live a life of my own and fullfill my mission te live life till it ends right this time around, honestly.x

28 seconds ago Favorite Reply Delete

xounstaer Stein de Moor

and even if stein is in psychiatry and has been mistreated because of religion/believe i must accept life is normal and good now.

1 minute ago

xounstaer Stein de Moor

i need to keep my mind right and not think i will be convicted by the roman emperor. i may be half locked up and all **** but i am stein

2 minutes ago