• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,273
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I recently heard this verse put forth as support for Calvinism. It seems like this is a pretty shut case because of it. I'm seriously considering becoming a Calvinist because of it! How do people with other views deal with it?

Corinthians 12:3

Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

Eph 5:31-33

31 "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh." 32 This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church. 33 Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.

NKJV

Whoever we are in growth we should never speak as though we understand -unless you feel yourself great than The Apostle Paul!

I believe there is a lot of understanding needed to to view the whole framework of God's Word and there are theological tensions that no man has solved also added to this difficulty of frame working of God's Holy Word!

First understanding that the O.T. was explanatory of us, sin and God's Holiness and in those defined concepts it lies complete.

Now that we have these understandings we move into The N.T. Eternal things of God's Grace, Love and forgiveness in The Person of The Son. It is here we are defined incapable of even wanting God from a Holy propensity for we are tainted with sin through and through and to selfishly desire God for escape from suffering is not the door to life eternal... As the perfect Door of Life Eternal is described in 1Cor 13 we find that there is no resource within us or in our world whereby we can become like God our Creator. Christ Jesus' Life now teaches us that only One could and did so perfectly for all eternity as The Creator-as The Man.

-------------------------------------------------------we stand in granted repentance--------------------------------------------------------------

Herein lies Election, Predestination, choice and it is the Center of God The Fathers Pleasure in His Son. It is the makeup of eternal worship for the answer of God to the equation 'IS LOVE' and will satisfy all the logical tensions of The Statements of His Word...

This place in this gulf we cannot cross Lies the Power of God unto Salvation and requires us to acknowledge with humility and obedience of waiting unto acceptance without the means of resolve. Why God has done this is only to reveal further His greatness in the Spiritual realm as he has done in the corporeal realm of our beginning! We merely say it is God Who does the work but in our hearts -we who have been redeemed know that God has given us place so as to be a perceived entity apart yet one as Wife...

--------------------------------------------------------we are brought to here by God------------------------------------------------------------------

All who have crossed this most precious threshold of bathing in the Blood of Our Husband Christ knowing that what we are is not what we were and the reality is the freedom to reason completely outside of ourselves for the love for another... This is the most outstanding testimony of His Presence 'IS' this wonderful Love that is unrequired of resource or need of replenishing for in itself lies no boundaries, no deception, no motive in self based understandings but is in fact God In Us the hope of glory... Love, Steven