joi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

if its seven then how can the "church" then be aware of the signs of the times, why would jesus warn a church that isnt going to be in said trib? if said trib was there then he cant remove them with time frame of seven years as it has a start and and and end.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,605
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, all.

That's why I've been trying to tell you that the 70th Seven of Dani'el should NOT be equated with the Tribulation! First of all, the Tribulation is a "Pressure" - a "Distress" - a "Harrassment." To read the way that Yeshua` was telling about it in Matthew 24 and 25, Mark 13, and Luke 21, it was something that would be persistent although fortunately not constant. It was against those to whom Yeshua` was speaking, and it was coming fairly soon.

The 70th Seven, on the other hand, IS a seven-year period. However, I find enough Scriptural proof to say that PART of the seventieth seven was fulfilled while Yeshua` was here the first time, and part will be fulfilled when the Messiah Yeshua` returns to take up His rightful place as King of Isra'el and King of kings.