Ervin

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

But there's a huge difference between those two items. Abortion kills an innocent baby of the same genre as both of us. Millions are being killed annually. Not nice!

Playboy Loves Abortion. Both Exploit Women.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

so? my brother isnt one of those that does that. you cant lump all abolitionists together like that.

if you are that pro death penalty then lets do it gods way then per the torah.

death for:

lying while under oath

adultery

kids being rebellious(on man them pk better watch out)

fornication

blasphemy

witchcraft

homosexuality.

im pro death penalty but even i do realise that our justice system isnt perfect and given a few decades ago cops planting evidence wasnt all that uncommon if you were black and a white man or women were murdered and no criminal was to be found.

it has happened in our past

Number 3: The death penalty condemns the innocent to die.

Since 1973, 123 people in 25 states have been released from death row with evidence of their innocence.

Given the way in which the justice system herds the poor through its gates, it is no wonder that it often ensnares innocent people. The use of plea bargains and leniency in exchange for snitch testimony often results in the least guilty serving the most time. Often, police and prosecutors—-whether under pressure or in the effort to further their careers-—make quick arrests and ignore evidence that might point in another direction.

In January 2003, Illinois Governor George Ryan commuted the sentences of all the state’s death row prisoners on the grounds that the system was so flawed that it could not ensure that the innocent were spared.

There can be no doubt that some people who were innocent have been executed. Criminologist Michael Radlet notes that between 1900 and 1992, there were 416 documented cases of innocent persons who have been convicted of murder or capital rape—a third of whom were given a death sentence. He discovered that in 23 of these cases, the person was executed.

http://www.nodeathpenalty.org/get-the-facts/five-reasons-oppose-death-penalty

i dont agree with all of his reasoning but one needs to look at the oj trial if he wasnt rich he would have been sentenced for that crime.

of course the evidence didn point to him but some $$ did help him out.

Edited by jasoncran

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,690
  • Content Per Day:  8.03
  • Days Won:  77
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Well God instituted it way back in the garden and has been in effect for thousands of years :blink: ....

I am a real believer in the death penalty... it has taught me much about the legislation of God my Father... Love, Steven

No he didn't ...What on earth are you talking about ?

Gen 2:17

17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."

NKJV

Love, Steven

Guest AndrewCothran

Well God instituted it way back in the garden and has been in effect for thousands of years :blink: ....

I am a real believer in the death penalty... it has taught me much about the legislation of God my Father... Love, Steven

17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."

NKJV

Love, Steven

two different things

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,690
  • Content Per Day:  8.03
  • Days Won:  77
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

NKJV

Love, Steven

two different things

have fun sorting that out! Love, Steven

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

The death penalty was created by God

Gen 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

It was found in the Mosaic Law but we are not under that law.

Before putting a man to death, one has to be able to determine that God has determined that he should die for his crime. The original was only about murder. We find that Gods word declared to Israel through Moses that Adultery was indeed punishable by death.

Lev 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with [another] man's wife, [even he] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

We find in the new testament that Jesus the Son of God did not call for the woman to die but was set free and told not to sin anymore.

Jhn 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

The law spoke plainly about proper judgment for crimes committed. The adulteress deserved to die. Jesus, was at the time, the Son of God who was indwelt by the fullness of the divinity and had perfect judgment in the matter. He demonstrated his judgment by choosing mercy for the assailant and judgment for the hearts of her accusers. Justice has no place when inflicted by those who themselves are guilty of crimes worthy of punishment. The truth of the matter is that if one merely had pleasure in thinking sexually about another they were guilty of the crime in their own heart.

Who am I to judge a man worthy of death and I am worthy of it myself? Shall I not rather have mercy upon those who have sinned? Mercy rejoices against judgment. I have but one place where I am a judge and inflict punishment upon those that do evil. That is within the boundaries of my own family that I rule over. I chasten them for their own good so that they may not be condemned with the ungodly.

I support the death penalty, if we are willing to do it Gods way and equally balanced across the board. We must kill anyone and everyone who has ever transgressed the 'spirit' of Gods law and not the 'letter'. Would you survive? I know I would be first to die.

Love your enemies. Do good to them that harm you. Defeat evil with good.

Gary

Far more innocent individuals are killed today by already-convicted-but-not-yet-executed murderers than were ever wrongly executed by the State! My 20-year Research Study List grows longer with each passing month. The bottom-line is very straight-forward: those who dare to take an innocent human life should be prepared without whim or whimper to forfeit their very own hesto-presto after one failed appeal. We could start clearing the boards with those 500+ convicted murderers in Calfornia's immobile "Death Row". Its very name constitutes a distinct caper par excellence! They die only via Alzheimers! Jimmy Fallon, take note!

Guest shiloh357

I am pro death penalty. In fact, if you kill someone in cold blood, you should die in the same manner you inflicted death on your victim.

Back in 1994, down in South Carolina, there was a woman named Susan Smith who murdered her two little sons both very, small boys. She had them in the back seat of her car, and she drove to a lake and set the car in neutral hopped out and let the car roll into the lake with her two sons in it. They died a slow painful death. She did that because she was stepping out on her husband and wanted to leave him for the other man, but the other man didn't want children and would not keep seeing her because he didn't want to be a step father to her kids. So she decided to get rid of her children. It was so horrifying that people in her town in South Carolina had to seek professional grief counseling over it and these were people who didn't even know Smith or her kids previously.

Many people would have been perfectly fine with taking her and tying her up and putting her in the same car and rolling it back into the river with her in it and with the windows rolled down enough to let the water in slowly to make for an extra horrifying way to die. Instead she is in a women's prison and she has a boyfriend and receives congugal visits on a regular basis. She is living off the taxpayer for murdering her children and she has no remorse over what she did. She is heartless, cold blooded killer and should have been put to death a long time ago.

And if memory serves me correctly, Susan Smith initially blamed the fact of her missing kids on a black kidnapper! I unreservedly concur that Smith should have been executed long ago. Her precious innocent childen lie in far-too-early graves whie she enjoys male visits, free victuals, warm accommodations all at taxpayers' expense and for what, decades to come! Murderers win the day! Slaughtered victims rest quietly in the cemetery. And in beautiful South Carolina yet which definitely believes in the death penalty......but why only for poor victims?