TerryWS

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sorry but Obama is a central-leftist according to Aussie politics. noidea.gif Center-right seems like a bit of an exaggeration. noidea.gif

According to which other western world government is Obama central-right?

On social issues he'scertainly more cnservative than the British Conservatives. For example David Cameron's very open backing for Gay marriage. Or theTory's much expressed support for our National Health Service. Where Obama is called radical for his wishy-washy insurance scheme. He 'd also be seen.as more Conservative than either Merkel or Sarkozy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

I'm sorry but Obama is a central-leftist according to Aussie politics. noidea.gif Center-right seems like a bit of an exaggeration. noidea.gif

According to which other western world government is Obama central-right?

On social issues he'scertainly more cnservative than the British Conservatives. For example David Cameron's very open backing for Gay marriage. Or theTory's much expressed support for our National Health Service. Where Obama is called radical for his wishy-washy insurance scheme. He 'd also be seen.as more Conservative than either Merkel or Sarkozy

Socially, the center-right are anti abortion, anti gay marriage, anti euthanasia etc, how does Obama fit that?

Fiscally, the center-right is about deregulation and a freer economy, how does Obama fit that?

It seems a little crazy to me to use the terms conservative and liberal when they mean different things in different countries. It really isn't that informative. Europe is so extremely left wing it isn't funny, so to say that Obama is conservative compared to the far left... well that still doesn't make him a conservative.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

lol as consertive as stalin if they wanted to go there.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

The point is that the centre left let alone theRadical left are not in power anywhere in Europe. As to Obama in the USA there was litttle real difference between him and Mc cain and little difference between him and Romney. Being more articulate, More charismaric and having browner skin than George Bush does not make tou a radical.

The Us government is with the possible exception of Colombia the most Conservative one in the Americas and more Conservative than most European and democratic Asian and African governments

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

The point is that the centre left let alone theRadical left are not in power anywhere in Europe. As to Obama in the USA there was litttle real difference between him and Mc cain and little difference between him and Romney. Being more articulate, More charismaric and having browner skin than George Bush does not make tou a radical.

The Us government is with the possible exception of Colombia the most Conservative one in the Americas and more Conservative than most European and democratic Asian and African governments

No one said anything about the color of his skin, you did.:thumbsup: Nice try though.:rolleyes:

His policies are hard left and you haven't refuted that. :thumbsup: There's nothing about him. in fact, his finance cabinet Minister, "TurboTax Timmy Geithner", before a Congressional hearing just this past week stated that he and the Obama Admin. weren't interested at all in the opposition Conservative ideas about how to manage the fiscal crisis that we are in. They are promoting an ideologically Left solution for more Government and no Austerity.

Even the Leftists in Germany and France realize that this is a bad idea and bad policy. Only the radical Left and those aligned with anarchy are advocating such these days.:blink: Just look at how entrenched the Greek Government is. They are playing instrumental music on the deck while the Titanic sinks.:o

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

The political spectrum covered by the two major parties in Australia is very slim, they appear to differ but in reality both are close to centrist parties. I think that the American parties are also much closer on the spectrum than the European parties would be.

But none of the denies the fact that according to the American spectrum, i.e. using the definition of liberal and conservative that is applicable to them.... Obama is left.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  615
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

I like stalin better. At least he put his evil agenda in the open.

Not in the beginning brother.:thumbsup: Some folks have been pointing this stuff out about Obama for some time. It's started almost the same way it always has in any other Nation throughout history.:blink:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  615
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

Not in the beginning brother.:thumbsup: Some folks have been pointing this stuff out about Obama for some time. It's started almost the same way it always has in any other Nation throughout history.:blink:

I have been screaming about the evil of Obama since he began his senate run against Keyes.

Stalin's agenda was out in the open from beginning. As he gained more power, he became more evil; but his overall agenda was plain from his start.

I have been screaming about the evil of Obama since he began his senate run against Keyes.

Stalin's agenda was out in the open from beginning. As he gained more power, he became more evil; but his overall agenda was plain from his start.

Yes, Alan Keyes did a marvelous job of ferreting out Obama in those days. He thouroughly exposed him and predicted that we would have what we have today in him.:thumbsup:

I believe that Obama's agenda has been out in the open too, that is for those who cared to take a serious look.:wub:

Hindsight is 20/20 on Stalin, but had you been around in that day and living in that Nation you would have seen the same useful idiots that abound now.:thumbsup: