• Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

This is why I pray for his salvation.

David Barton - 02/29/2012

America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President

...So perhaps the most accurate description of his antipathy toward Catholics, Protestants, religious Jews, and the Jewish nation would be to characterize him as anti-Biblical. And then when his hostility toward Biblical people of faith is contrasted with his preferential treatment of Muslims and Muslim nations, it further strengthens the accuracy of the anti-Biblical descriptor. In fact, there have been numerous clearly documented times when his pro-Islam positions have been the cause of his anti-Biblical actions.

Listed below in chronological order are (1) numerous records of his attacks on Biblical persons or organizations; (2) examples of the hostility toward Biblical faith that have become evident in the past three years in the Obama-led military; (3) a listing of his open attacks on Biblical values; and finally (4) a listing of numerous incidents of his preferential deference for Islam’s activities and positions, including letting his Islamic advisors guide and influence his hostility toward people of Biblical faith.

Click here

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I'm glad someone put this all together, though it does not surprise me. Too many people say he is a Christian because of this or that, that he claims Jesus is the Son of God, so he must be. Satan will also say Jesus is the Son of God, but that does not make him a Christian. Now they can look at his fruits and know who he really is.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

...So perhaps the most accurate description of his antipathy toward Catholics, Protestants, religious Jews, and the Jewish nation would be to characterize him as anti-Biblical. And then when his hostility toward Biblical people of faith is contrasted with his preferential treatment of Muslims and Muslim nations, it further strengthens the accuracy of the anti-Biblical descriptor. In fact, there have been numerous clearly documented times when his pro-Islam positions have been the cause of his anti-Biblical actions.

Listed below in chronological order are (1) numerous records of his attacks on Biblical persons or organizations; (2) examples of the hostility toward Biblical faith that have become evident in the past three years in the Obama-led military; (3) a listing of his open attacks on Biblical values; and finally (4) a listing of numerous incidents of his preferential deference for Islam’s activities and positions, including letting his Islamic advisors guide and influence his hostility toward people of Biblical faith.

Click here

I think any open minded Christian knew this from the get-go.

I'm glad someone put this all together, though it does not surprise me. Too many people say he is a Christian because of this or that, that he claims Jesus is the Son of God, so he must be. Satan will also say Jesus is the Son of God, but that does not make him a Christian. Now they can look at his fruits and know who he really is.

Yes, the fruit speaks for itself. Just like Jesus said it would. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Click here

THANK YOU. I PRAY THAT AMERICANS WILL RELAIZE THIS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

What about Thomas Jefferson? He re-edited the Gospels removong anything he regarded as supernatutal ot irrational.. How would you rank his level of Biblical hostility?

Sheep?

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: Matthew 25:31-34

Goats?

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: Matthew 25:41

~

.... What about Thomas Jefferson? He re-edited the Gospels removing anything he regarded as supernatural ot irrational.. How would you rank his level of Biblical hostility...

Yeap

Another Mr. O

Except He's A Little Older

And Surly A Whole Lot More Wiser By Now

And He Could've Fit Right In With Many Modern American And English Collage Students

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 2 Timothy 3:1-7

~

"Can you imagine the reaction if word got out that a president of the United States cut out Bible passages with scissors, glued them onto paper and said, 'I only believe these parts?' ""He was a product of his age," said Ferrell, whose upcoming book, "The Bible and the People," includes a chapter on the Jefferson Bible. "Yet, he is the least likely person I'd want to pray with. He was more skeptical about religion than the other Founding Fathers."

In Jefferson's version of the Gospels, for example, Jesus is still wrapped in swaddling clothes after his birth in Bethlehem. But there's no angel telling shepherds watching their flocks by night that a savior has been born. Jefferson retains Jesus' crucifixion but ends the text with his burial, not with the resurrection.

http://articles.lati...cal/me-beliefs5

~

You Think?

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. Deuteronomy 4:2

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. Psalms 30:5-6

~

Brothers

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Ephesians 5:19

Love

These things I command you, that ye love one another.

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. John 15:17-19

Others Hate

Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.

He that hateth me hateth my Father also. John 15:20-23

~

Stand Fast Beloved

Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13

And Be Blessed

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

What about Thomas Jefferson? He re-edited the Gospels removong anything he regarded as supernatutal ot irrational.. How would you rank his level of Biblical hostility?

Jefferson never claimed to be a Christian that I know of.

And what does Jefferson have to do with Obama anyway?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

I was addressing the title of the thread. In which way do my commemts not do that? If you wanted to limit the discussion to Obama or to Presidents who claimed to be Christians, you should have given it a diferent title!

Guest shiloh357

I was addressing the title of the thread. In which way do my commemts not do that? If you wanted to limit the discussion to Obama or to Presidents who claimed to be Christians, you should have given it a diferent title!

Well, T. Jefferson's editing of the Bible was not due to any personal hostilty. Jefferson lived during the "Age of Reason" and the Bible, during that time was studied from the standpoint of the "reason" of that age Scholars sought to demythologize the Bible. Jefferson simpy reflected the time and age in which he lived. He was not a "Christian" in terms of being a follower of Christ. Jefferson and many of his contemporaries had a healthy respect for the Bible (at least the parts they believed in). They were not "Christians" in the biblical sense, but they were at least "culturally" Christian.