WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

Well, there's been plenty of developments in this case. More evidence was released, and Zimmerman stated

Where's the outrage?

http://hamptonroads....-and-brambleton

Where are my indignant Leftist friends? Where is the litany of outrage and the calls for arrest if not outright hanging and murder? :noidea:

Ah' Hypocrisy there is none sweeter save the Rose. :emot-handshake::rolleyes:

I don't believe in calling for hanging and murder. That's awful.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Where's the outrage?

Where are my indignant Leftist friends? Where is the litany of outrage and the calls for arrest if not outright hanging and murder? :noidea:

I think he said that because the Black Panthers were demanding hanging and murder for Zimmerman. It's throwing someone's words back at them, not that he wanted this.

Where's the outrage?

I think he said that because the Black Panthers were demanding hanging and murder for Zimmerman. It's throwing someone's words back at them, not that he wanted this.

I agree. Perhaps what I meant more, was that he didn't seem to be throwing that in the face of the Black Panthers so much as he said, leftists.

I come from a culture (Canada) where it is not necessary to show outrage at everything we disagree with. It's not really a game of left vs right here. We may disagree on how to pursue things, but we end up having to work together to solve our problems and find common ground, so they get solved instead of making them worse.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Where's the outrage?

I agree. Perhaps what I meant more, was that he didn't seem to be throwing that in the face of the Black Panthers so much as he said, leftists.

I come from a culture (Canada) where it is not necessary to show outrage at everything we disagree with. It's not really a game of left vs right here. We may disagree on how to pursue things, but we end up having to work together to solve our problems and find common ground, so they get solved instead of making them worse.

Leftists should be defeated not compromised with. They are downright dangerous.

Are you going to apologize for the way that you and others charecterized Zimmerman yet?

Where's the outrage?

Are you going to apologize for the way that you and others charecterized Zimmerman yet?

Leftists as you call them have built a fairly successful and stable society here in Canada. It's worked out pretty well for us.

Should I apologize for characterizing Zimmerman as a violent person, as he has had domestic abuse charges brought against him, and a restraining order?

Should I apologize for characterizing Zimmerman as dishonest, as recent developments in the case shown he lied about having two passports? That he communicated in code with his wife to hide their assets, and the judge found that he was lied to about what assets they had?

Should I apologize for characterizing Zimmerman as an unkind person, regarding when he allegedly relentlessly bullied a former co-worker of his?

According to Zimmerman himself in recently released evidence, Zimmerman claims Trayvon saw that Zimmerman had a gun. If someone approached you with a gun, and you saw it, do you think you would be justified in defending yourself against that person?

I will gladly apologize for characterizing Zimmerman as having shot someone without regard for that persons life, when, or if, for that matter, he proves that he is innocent, and that his use of self defense was in fact justified. That has not been proven.

Would you mind explaining why I have to apologize for something someone else said?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Where's the outrage?

Leftists as you call them have built a fairly successful and stable society here in Canada. It's worked out pretty well for us.

Should I apologize for characterizing Zimmerman as a violent person, as he has had domestic abuse charges brought against him, and a restraining order?

Should I apologize for characterizing Zimmerman as dishonest, as recent developments in the case shown he lied about having two passports? That he communicated in code with his wife to hide their assets, and the judge found that he was lied to about what assets they had?

Should I apologize for characterizing Zimmerman as an unkind person, regarding when he allegedly relentlessly bullied a former co-worker of his?

According to Zimmerman himself in recently released evidence, Zimmerman claims Trayvon saw that Zimmerman had a gun. If someone approached you with a gun, and you saw it, do you think you would be justified in defending yourself against that person?

I will gladly apologize for characterizing Zimmerman as having shot someone without regard for that persons life, when, or if, for that matter, he proves that he is innocent, and that his use of self defense was in fact justified. That has not been proven.

Would you mind explaining why I have to apologize for something someone else said?

Shame on you!