WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

Since you know every thing and every ones hearts intent you've already come to a conclussion.:o Congratulations because the facts aren't even all in yet. There will be a Grand Jury and there will be fact finding. There will be the local police departments notes read into the record. There will be other witnesses.

When did I say that I knew what was in everyone's heart and mind? I didn't. I don't think that I do.

The fact that you state that Zimmerman was stalking someone who was tresspassing in a gated community while in the course of his duty as a duly elected community watchman shows that you don't care about the facts. :blink: I'm not defending Zimmerman. I'm stating that the mob rule of the Left is never a good idea. It's also never a good idea to administer Justice prior to the facts all being in and at the end of an angry mob or death threats and bounties. It's also not good to assume.

I never said that mob rule was good. I never said that 'administering justice' with death threats was good.

I will ask again. :blink: Do two wrongs make a right? If they do you will have to find Biblical notation for me to accept it.

I'll ask you the same thing that I asked Ed. Do you believe that Eric Holder and the Obama Justice Department should go after the Black Panther Party for the bounty? If not, why not?

I have stated twice already that I disagree with the actions of The Black Panthers regarding this. Death threats are illegal. they should be treated as such. should Eric Holder and The Obama Justice Department go after them? That level of intervention probably isn't needed. This is something that very likely falls under more Local Jurisdictions for death threats.

You also assume that I am not saddened by Treyvons death. It's desperately sad, it's even more sad what you, the Left, Louis Farrakhan, the Media, The President, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the Black Panther Party are doing to this young mans memory and to a possibly innocent man. :thumbsup: Sadly, I would expect nothing less.:blink:

I never said that you were not saddened by Treyvon's death.

If you want to talk about facts, new police surveillance video, which you can easily find, shows Zimmerman shortly after with a fairly not broken nose despite supposedly having his nose broken, and no lacerations though he supposedly required stitches, according to his lawyer. He was wearing red, as well, and witnesses report a person in red as the person being on top beating another person. The reports from all the witnesses and related parties that I've been able to find seem to indicate that the story Zimmerman has been presenting is riddled with holes, and that Zimmerman struck the first blow.

The truth doesn't care about left or right. It is what it is. It just so happens that the way some Liberals have been presenting this story is turning out to be closer to the truth, from what all the evidence is able to provide.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Since you know every thing and every ones hearts intent you've already come to a conclussion.:o Congratulations because the facts aren't even all in yet. There will be a Grand Jury and there will be fact finding. There will be the local police departments notes read into the record. There will be other witnesses.

When did I say that I knew what was in everyone's heart and mind? I didn't. I don't think that I do.

The fact that you state that Zimmerman was stalking someone who was tresspassing in a gated community while in the course of his duty as a duly elected community watchman shows that you don't care about the facts. :blink: I'm not defending Zimmerman. I'm stating that the mob rule of the Left is never a good idea. It's also never a good idea to administer Justice prior to the facts all being in and at the end of an angry mob or death threats and bounties. It's also not good to assume.

I never said that mob rule was good. I never said that 'administering justice' with death threats was good.

I will ask again. :blink: Do two wrongs make a right? If they do you will have to find Biblical notation for me to accept it.

I'll ask you the same thing that I asked Ed. Do you believe that Eric Holder and the Obama Justice Department should go after the Black Panther Party for the bounty? If not, why not?

I have stated twice already that I disagree with the actions of The Black Panthers regarding this. Death threats are illegal. they should be treated as such. should Eric Holder and The Obama Justice Department go after them? That level of intervention probably isn't needed. This is something that very likely falls under more Local Jurisdictions for death threats.

You also assume that I am not saddened by Treyvons death. It's desperately sad, it's even more sad what you, the Left, Louis Farrakhan, the Media, The President, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the Black Panther Party are doing to this young mans memory and to a possibly innocent man. :thumbsup: Sadly, I would expect nothing less.:blink:

I never said that you were not saddened by Treyvon's death.

If you want to talk about facts, new police surveillance video, which you can easily find, shows Zimmerman shortly after with a fairly not broken nose despite supposedly having his nose broken, and no lacerations though he supposedly required stitches, according to his lawyer. He was wearing red, as well, and witnesses report a person in red as the person being on top beating another person. The reports from all the witnesses and related parties that I've been able to find seem to indicate that the story Zimmerman has been presenting is riddled with holes, and that Zimmerman struck the first blow.

The truth doesn't care about left or right. It is what it is. It just so happens that the way some Liberals have been presenting this story is turning out to be closer to the truth, from what all the evidence is able to provide.

Shame on you!

*** edited out embedded video link ***

http://www.krcrtv.co...511/detail.html

http://www.cnn.com/2...rss_mostpopular

Edited by OneLight
video in wrong forum

Looks like I was wrong about that part. I'm completely willing to admit I'm wrong.

On that note, Matt, are you going to apologize in the meantime for all the assumptions that you made about me, that I pointed out? :)

http://abcnews.go.co...39#.T3Pqt9Vm2Sq

A rush to judgement is a rush to judgement. :thumbsup: Escalating violence is escalating violence. Standing by and fanning flames based on false assumptions is standing by and fanning flames on false assumptions. Shame on you!

If Zimmerman get's killed prior to a fair trial it will be as much folks like you's fault as it President Obama's, Al Sharpton's, Jesse Jackson's, Louis Farrakahn's, The New Black Panther Party's, and all Leftist's in good standing trying to make a Political mark out of his life and the tragedy of Treyvon's. Once again, you've all overstepped your bounds.

I really don't know if Zimmerman is guilty or not. I do know that those calling for his arrest and death are all complicite in assasinating his charecter before the Jury is in and in fact killing him. Shame on you!

As I've said, "God is watching."

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a case where both parties were in the wrong -

Treyvon may have been considering himself to be acting in self-defense, and thus Zimmerman had to react with self-defense.

In any event, misdirection 1 led to misdirection 2, leading to misdirection 3, and now we have misdirection 4, 5, and 6 going on.

There are times when I wish the press could be ordered gagged for the sake of the safety of others. This is one such case.

Treyvon may have been considering himself to be acting in self-defense, and thus Zimmerman had to react with self-defense.

In any event, misdirection 1 led to misdirection 2, leading to misdirection 3, and now we have misdirection 4, 5, and 6 going on.

There are times when I wish the press could be ordered gagged for the sake of the safety of others. This is one such case.

In Canada regarding Assault there is the concept of proportional force regarding self defense. If someone about the same size assaults me and that person is not armed, I would not not be justified in using a weapon, let alone a gun in almost any circumstance. There are of course exception to this, but this case isn't one of them.

The Media in America is doing the same thing they always do. They get ratings. They make more money. It's not so much about protecting the public interest now anymore. Gag orders and the like on the media are far more common here.

That really would be nice sis. However, that's not Liberty. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, even the President have the Liberty to be stupid. So too the Media. The thing that's bothersome is that so many are caught up in the hype and just not paying close attention. The onus is on us to pay attention and to be informed.:thumbsup:

The New Black Panther party is another matter alltogether. They are not only violating State law they are violating Federal Hate Crime Statutes and no one is doing anything about it.:blink: These guys should be rounded up and busted to the lowest corner of our jail system that resembles hell.:thumbsup: Of course, the Law only applies to certain folks under this Justice Department.:blink:

• Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

I don't normally post on here anymore, but as someone that regularly gets out and goes for runs at night, this is my point of view on it.

Lets say I am out on a run at night, and some guy pulls up behind me idling along in his vehicle and following me.   Now lets say he gets out of the car, and starts to come up behind me, I am not a fighter at all, but when he got up on me, I would fight because I would fear for my life, and I should fear for my life because I am unarmed, doing nothing wrong, just traveling through a neighborhood at night, and some guy stalks me, and he is armed. In such a case, I am defending myself. I am standing my ground. He is the aggressor even if I happen to be getting the upper hand, and if he shoots and kills me, then he is a murderer.

I am white, and if that was a black man that did that to me, he would be arrested then, charged within hours, and by now would be facing first degree murder charges and looking at the death penalty if convicted. His best hope would be to plea and get life in prison without parole. That is why this is a racial issue. Because we all know that if Mr. Zimmerman were black, and he killed an unarmed 17 year old white kid, he would be looking at the death penalty right now. Instead he is still walking around a freeman, despite having shot and killed an unarmed kid. That is indefensible, and the fact that scum like Farrakhan has tried to get some publicity out of it does not mean that Mr. Zimmerman did not murder an unarmed kid.

I would also point out that had Mr. Zimmerman been arrested, charged and were sitting in jail right now awaiting trial. He would be safe from hate groups like the black panthers.

I don't normally post on here anymore, but as someone that regularly gets out and goes for runs at night, this is my point of view on it.

Lets say I am out on a run at night, and some guy pulls up behind me idling along in his vehicle and following me. Now lets say he gets out of the car, and starts to come up behind me, I am not a fighter at all, but when he got up on me, I would fight because I would fear for my life, and I should fear for my life because I am unarmed, doing nothing wrong, just traveling through a neighborhood at night, and some guy stalks me, and he is armed. In such a case, I am defending myself. I am standing my ground. He is the aggressor even if I happen to be getting the upper hand, and if he shoots and kills me, then he is a murderer.

I am white, and if that was a black man that did that to me, he would be arrested then, charged within hours, and by now would be facing first degree murder charges and looking at the death penalty if convicted. His best hope would be to plea and get life in prison without parole. That is why this is a racial issue. Because we all know that if Mr. Zimmerman were black, and he killed an unarmed 17 year old white kid, he would be looking at the death penalty right now. Instead he is still walking around a freeman, despite having shot and killed an unarmed kid. That is indefensible, and the fact that scum like Farrakhan has tried to get some publicity out of it does not mean that Mr. Zimmerman did not murder an unarmed kid.

I would also point out that had Mr. Zimmerman been arrested, charged and were sitting in jail right now awaiting trial. He would be safe from hate groups like the black panthers.

I don't know that if he were black that it would be any different. In fact I don't see the President calling the white boy who was set on fire recently someone who could be his son. Your racism is showing Forrest. Meanwhile, the police did investigate the crime scene and even took Zimmerman (who is very Hispanic looking by the way, but don't let the facts get in the way of hyping a story) into the station and then let him go.

Do you run at night through gated communities?

The facts aren't all in, but we shouldn't let the facts get in the way of making huge assumptions like murder and then calling for actions that are beyond the law should we?:blink:

Shame on you too Forrest! If something happens to Zimmerman and he is in fact innocent, his blood will be on your hands.

(Oh' by the way, I see you're back, right in time for the Election.:blink: )

.... I would also point out that had Mr. Zimmerman been arrested, charged and were sitting in jail right now awaiting trial. He would be safe from hate groups like the black panthers....

Safe? In Jail?

Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. Psalms 71:4

~

Missed You Brother

How's Tucker Doing?

Growing Bigger Than His Pop?

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe