WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

Do you run at night through gated communities?

The facts aren't all in, but we shouldn't let the facts get in the way of making huge assumptions like murder and then calling for actions that are beyond the law should we?:blink:

Shame on you too Forrest! If something happens to Zimmerman and he is in fact innocent, his blood will be on your hands.

(Oh' by the way, I see you're back, right in time for the Election.:blink: )

Trayvon was not running, supposedly, until Zimmerman followed him.

Nobody here has advocated actions beyond the law.

For reference, I've walked/cut through/cut around gated communities a few times as I have developed a habit walking around with my Camera between 11PM and 4AM. You learn what convenience stores along what walking routes are open 24 hours pretty fast. There are one or two gated communities no more than a mile from my house. I've never been stopped by someone, let alone someone armed.

That being said... I look very obviously Caucasian, and I really like doing that walking around in a black blazer with a royal blue shirt and black dress pants w/belt. People end up not making the judgement that I'm a potential criminal for some reason, even though I'm doing the same thing.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

There was a piece of the news today about Roseanne Barr tweeting the mistaken address of Zimmerman's family. She backtracked then later reportedly said she would go to Zimmerman's house if he was not dealt with.

I find the irony is so thick with those people ranting for Zimmerman's house address to be distributed to the public before he is even tried innocent or guilty and their reaction to Travyon/Zimmerman incident.

Hello?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

she would go to Zimmerman's house if he was not dealt with.

Hmmmm . . . . Roseanne may be on to something here. Think about it. Can Zimmerman go to the police and ask to be arrested and incarcerated?

Because if he can, that's probably exactly what he will do. After all, wouldn't anyone do the same if they were under the threat of Roseanne coming to their house?

Blessings!

-Ed

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

In comparison, not to much being said about the death of these two people.

http://news.yahoo.com/2-college-students-killed-miss-over-weekend-030217185.html

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

The facts aren't all in, but we shouldn't let the facts get in the way of making huge assumptions like murder and then calling for actions that are beyond the law should we?:blink:

Shame on you too Forrest! If something happens to Zimmerman and he is in fact innocent, his blood will be on your hands.

(Oh' by the way, I see you're back, right in time for the Election.:blink: )

Trayvon was not running, supposedly, until Zimmerman followed him.

Nobody here has advocated actions beyond the law.

For reference, I've walked/cut through/cut around gated communities a few times as I have developed a habit walking around with my Camera between 11PM and 4AM. You learn what convenience stores along what walking routes are open 24 hours pretty fast. There are one or two gated communities no more than a mile from my house. I've never been stopped by someone, let alone someone armed.

That being said... I look very obviously Caucasian, and I really like doing that walking around in a black blazer with a royal blue shirt and black dress pants w/belt. People end up not making the judgement that I'm a potential criminal for some reason, even though I'm doing the same thing.

Actually, Forrest did state that it was murder.

does not mean that Mr. Zimmerman did not murder an unarmed kid.

For reference, I've walked/cut through/cut around gated communities a few times as I have developed a habit walking around with my Camera between 11PM and 4AM.

I'd also forgotten that you are an expert on any and every subject under Leftist litany.:P

Shame on you!

I pray that Zimmerman get's a fair trial. :emot-pray:

Guest shiloh357

Matthitjah,

After reading through this thread...I believe your hatred has finally rendered you insane.

No, the hate is found in those who have already tried and convicted Zimmerman and are issuing threats and demanding his home address before all of the evidence is in and before he has even been given due process.

Matthitjah,

After reading through this thread...I believe your hatred has finally rendered you insane.

Thanks, that speaks volumes.:thumbsup:

Isa 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isa 5:21

Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Isa 5:22

Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mix strong drink:

Isa 5:23

Who justify the wicked for a bribe, and take away the justice of the righteous from him!

Isa 5:24

Therefore as the fire devours the stubble, and the flame consumes the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have rejected the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

I think this thread shows what happens to a Nation that has put emotion above the Word of the Lord. This is exactly what is happening to our Nation and when someone points out the sane and Godly way to proceed they are in turn called insane. :huh: Sad Really!

Forgive

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Matthew 5:44-45

Or Burn

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Matthew 7:1-5

And Beloved, Please Forgive Me My Hypocrisy

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is;

but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25

• Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

I don't know that if he were black that it would be any different. In fact I don't see the President calling the white boy who was set on fire recently someone who could be his son.

Because the president is biracial, his wife is black. His kids are black. Thus he would not have a white son. When the president stated that if he had a son, he would look like Trevon, he meant that if he had a son, his son would be black like Trevon.

Your racism is showing Forrest.

???

Meanwhile, the police did investigate the crime scene and even took Zimmerman (who is very Hispanic looking by the way, but don't let the facts get in the way of hyping a story) into the station and then let him go.

Thats the problem. Zimmerman shot and killed an unarmed youth that was simply walking through his community, and the police just let him go.

When visiting family that live in gated communities, yes I do. The thing about gated communities is that because of their restricted access, they usually have very low crime rates. So there is even less reason to suspect someone walking down the sidewalk in them, than say in a high crime inner city area.

He killed an unarmed youth. Those facts are not in dispute. At the very least its manslaughter.

So condemning the vigilante actions of Zimmerman somehow means that I am inciting violence against him?? I want Zimmerman to actually get a trial. If they don't charge him and arrest him, he won't get a fair trial and will never be judged by a jury of his peers.