• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Quote TorontoSun.com;

Later, its author advises that “the husband should treat the wife with kindness and love, even if she tends to be stupid and slow sometimes.”

Page 45 contains the rights of the husband, which include his wife’s inability to leave “his house without his permission,” and that his wife must “fulfil his desires” and “not allow herself to be untidy ... but should beautify herself for him ... ”

In terms of physical punishment, the book advises that a husband may scold her, “beat by hand or stick,” withhold money from her or “pull (her) by the ears,” but should “refrain from beating her excessively.”

:blink::huh:

New Muslim book in Canadian bookstores.:thumbsup:

Just as long as you don't mention Jesus, Sin, Repentance, or Forgiveness, I guess it's okay?:noidea: That would be hate speech or so I've heard.

http://www.torontosu...rol-their-wives

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Quote TorontoSun.com;

Later, its author advises that “the husband should treat the wife with kindness and love, even if she tends to be stupid and slow sometimes.”

Page 45 contains the rights of the husband, which include his wife’s inability to leave “his house without his permission,” and that his wife must “fulfil his desires” and “not allow herself to be untidy ... but should beautify herself for him ... ”

In terms of physical punishment, the book advises that a husband may scold her, “beat by hand or stick,” withhold money from her or “pull (her) by the ears,” but should “refrain from beating her excessively.”

:blink::huh:

New Muslim book in Canadian bookstores.:thumbsup:

Just as long as you don't mention Jesus, Sin, Repentance, or Forgiveness, I guess it's okay?:noidea: That would be hate speech or so I've heard.

http://www.torontosu...rol-their-wives

yesmonkey1.gif Yep.

It's disgusting, especially as we have had a few 'honour killings' among some Muslim families in this country over the past very few years.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

No more political correctness. It is dishonest and there is nothing wrong in telling the truth.

No more political correctness. It is dishonest and there is nothing wrong in telling the truth.

Except here in Canada there is a law that was passed that prevents us from speaking out against homosexual marriage or homosexuality, period, which has made it prosecutable to do so.

I expect that one day our computers will somehow be monitored for just such speech.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

Except here in Canada there is a law that was passed that prevents us from speaking out against homosexual marriage or homosexuality, period, which has made it prosecutable to do so.

I expect that one day our computers will somehow be monitored for just such speech.

can you post that law on this forum and the cases? i recall that your country passed hate speech and that church has been forced to marry gays but nothing on calling it sin. we broadcast adrain rogers into canada and also others that preach agaisnt gay rights some times.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Seventh-century polygamist WarLord Muhammad's Islam philosophy is the height of all moral depravity & extreme violence. They would "slay all Jews & infidels!" What more needs to be said?

can you post that law on this forum and the cases? i recall that your country passed hate speech and that church has been forced to marry gays but nothing on calling it sin. we broadcast adrain rogers into canada and also others that preach agaisnt gay rights some times.

Here is some information

and

Religious Freedom in Canada

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

thanks, why am i not suprised that i would come to that with such weak language.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Seventh-century polygamist WarLord Muhammad's Islam philosophy is the height of all moral depravity & extreme violence. They would "slay all Jews & infidels!" What more needs to be said?

Presumably you don't include those Muslims who constitute part of the group known as Middle-class (Judeo-Christian-Muslim) Canadians. because in other posts you seem to support