• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

That's quite a creative explanation for why your uncertain private intepretation of symbolic unfulfilled prophecy, which is given in riddles (Nu 12:6-8),

does not agree with what is specifically stated and certain in the Word of God.

I am uncertain of NOTHING. Your constant ramming of one single verse does not make you correct. to one who is Spirit-filled and spirit-led, there is no such thing as a riddle.

1 John 2:20

But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.

Does it not concern you that what you think the Holy Spirit shows you personally disagrees with what that same Holy Spirit has specifically stated in the authoritative and certain Word of God?

What Holy Spirit reveals to me, He will reveal to anyone, because he is the holder of all truth and he lives inside each of us. What He reveals agrees with all of scripture. I am not concerned, because I know His voice.

And particularly in light of the fact that you have no certain way of knowing if what you think the Holy Spirit shows you is really from the Holy Spirit and not your own mind?

The way I know the truth is the same as your way. I don't let my mind get in the way.

Where do you find this notion of "immature revelation" anywhere in the Word of God?

It isn't a notion. People are immature spiritually and have not received all that they should from the word. Surely you know this.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

if it feels good and doenst line up with solo scriptura doesnt means it right.

have you addressed the modern millenial view of christ in the 1000 year means that he is no longer mericiful and graceful?yet the bible says he changes not.

On what basis do you know this with certainty?

The Word of God.

so let me get this right? the first time jesus came grace was dispensed and the second time grace will be given once again?

When Jesus returns, the age of Grace is complete.

that rules out the millenial view and the temple that is a literal place of worship.

It certainly does NOT. Scripture in the OT and the NT all describe a Millennial Reign of Jesus Christ, which is an age two removed from the one we live in now---the age of Grace. There will be a Temple from which our High Priest will rule. We will worship Jesus Christ our King and Lord, ruler over all the earth as He rules and reigns from His beloved Jerusalem.

That temple is well described by Peter who called us a spiritual house made of living stones. Our High Priest has been ruling and making intercession for us EVER SINCE HE RETURNED TO HIS FATHER. The High Priest can only do that in the Holy of Holies, which is IN THE TEMPLE. So then, the Temple is the Church (in heaven) and we here on earth have access to it in the Spirit as priests when we pray. The High Priest is Christ. He is both KING and HIGH PRIEST.

The Jerusalem ABOVE is our mother. It is the Jerusalem ABOVE which is the Holy City. The present Jerusalem is in slavery (because it's earthly). In Rev 20, the Holy City is also being attacked, despite the earthly consequences. Satan hates the Church Triumphant, so he attacks us down here with lies about God and his rule and His Word. He can't get at the Holy City literally, because it's in heaven, so he attacks the Holy City by making it out to be a lie, by saying Jesus doesn't exist, by saying the Scriptures are not true.

Overliteralizing confuses things.

The purpose of the Rapture is to get the living Christians out of these earth-bodies and into bodies in which they can function on the New Earth.

Amen.

No one is overliteralizing, but it seems some people are not in tune with God's plans for His people. One fine Day, Jesus will be sitting on a throne here on Earth, and we will be ruling with Him.

have you addressed the modern millenial view of christ in the 1000 year means that he is no longer mericiful and graceful?yet the bible says he changes not.

We are not to live according to how things feel. We are to live by the word of God, by faith.

God changes NOT. No one says He does, yet it is His prerogative to reveal certain aspects of His nature whenever He so chooses. At Judgment he will be fiercely JUST. Does that mean His is not love? Not merciful?

This is Theology 101 stuff, jason.

We are not to live according to how things feel. We are to live by the word of God, by faith.

God changes NOT. No one says He does, yet it is His prerogative to reveal certain aspects of His nature whenever He so chooses. At Judgment he will be fiercely JUST. Does that mean His is not love? Not merciful?

so did god not warn noah of a flood and noah warned the world of it too come and yet no one was spared, the flood wasnt stopped? here the problem for you. if the church is a big failure and failed to save souls then who was the failure on? man or god? that is why i repeat the futurists have a low opinion of the cross. our failures cant stop god, he is god OF THE UNIVERSE AND ALL SEEING AND KNOWING. SO when we fail to act when he tells us to do something he can work around that. that is what the futurists seems to deny that somehow all these sinners will be ones that didnt hear the word or werent reach. when it says all men are without excuse in romans. so all men will hear or god is a liar!

so did god not warn noah of a flood and noah warned the world of it too come and yet no one was spared, the flood wasnt stopped? here the problem for you. if the church is a big failure and failed to save souls then who was the failure on? man or god? that is why i repeat the futurists have a low opinion of the cross. our failures cant stop god, he is god OF THE UNIVERSE AND ALL SEEING AND KNOWING. SO when we fail to act when he tells us to do something he can work around that. that is what the futurists seems to deny that somehow all these sinners will be ones that didnt hear the word or werent reach. when it says all men are without excuse in romans. so all men will hear or god is a liar!

The Church is not a failure. She is without spot or wrinkle. What you say about what you call futurists is a stinking LIE, and serves only to separate and divide. I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count:

Who is the the accuser of the brethren?

i

The Church is not a failure. She is without spot or wrinkle. What you say about what you call futurists is a stinking LIE, and serves only to separate and divide. I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count:

i have already posted the truth and that is where i got it from.DO YOU THINK THAT IT EASY FOR ME TELL YOU ALL THIS? NO! MY CHURCH TEACHES this as well.i will not hide what i say and will present it to the one elder that knows me and will listen..

i will even show you who else teaches it. dr david jermemiah.

one of many sincere christians that are used by the lord but are wrong.i was raised in this stuff and i know who teaches it if i listen to them long enough.

i

i have already posted the truth and that is where i got it from.DO YOU THINK THAT IT EASY FOR ME TELL YOU ALL THIS? NO! MY CHURCH TEACHES this as well.i will not hide what i say and will present it to the one elder that knows me and will listen..

i will even show you who else teaches it. dr david jermemiah.

one of many sincere christians that are used by the lord but are wrong.i was raised in this stuff and i know who teaches it if i listen to them long enough.

Why would you go against your beloved church's teaching? Why would you rear up independently against your pastor? Yes, it must be hard... but God has not given you that task. Your pastor must be a very patient and kind person.

I will pray for your elder.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

Eleanor,

Why are you mad at me? I am & have been making general observations.

I am not mad at you, goldust.

I am addressing specific statements, such as:

Understanding of what some of the scripture is actually saying in plain writing has been 'lost'.

I understood the statements I addressed to be made about yourself.

Did I get that wrong? Were you not talking about yourself?

If you were not, then none of what I stated applies to you, and I apologize for getting it wrong.

The scripture does mean what it says- people are seeing it too many different ways & that is the problem. Maybe we are just having a failure to communicate? All I am saying is that everyone should 'see' the plain written word the same, but they aren't. I am not trying to separate anything.

I didn't mention anything about those scripture references you listed. You must have me confused with someone else on that.

Thank you & glad you weren't mad at me.

I was speaking in general. I don't have clear understanding of everything either, but I do have a lot more than when I first started. :)

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

It is time to take a break. I can fry my eggs and cook my bacon on the heat that is coming from the words I just read. I highly suggest you all look at how you are addressing each other and ask yourself if you are doing so with grace, seasoned with salt, loving each other as yourselves.