• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

Eleanor, We have the Holy Spirit to reveal to us what the riddles mean & it is an ongoing process of revelation. I believe that God intends for all His riddles to be understood in His timing & He reveals as it is time to do so.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I take it that some here deny the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ?

The Millennial Kingdom Reign of Jesus Christ

What Scripture states regarding Messiah and His Kingdom

Why do you constantly link to your own stuff? I am not impressed with it.

The Millennial Kingdom is not allegorical, if that is what you are trying to say.

Because I don't want to repeat it all again here.

The Millennial Kingdom is prophetic, and the private interpretation thereof is uncertain.in

I present in the link what is certain and not subject to private interpretation.

Because it is clear and certain, we can also be certain that all prophecy will be in agreement with it.

If our understanding of prophecy does not agree with what is clear and certain in the Word of God, then we misunderstand the prophecy.

Read my link, which is certain and not down to private interpretation but entirely based on scripture, and therefore agrees with it.

The denial that God teaches us about a future earthly reign of the Messiah has its origins in the flesh.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

That question wasn't addressed to me.

Any time something is revealed, it will line up with the rest of scripture . Sometimes the light bulb goes on immediately and sometimes I have to wait for more info to bring it together.

My understanding is ever evolving & as I stay open to hear He brings more & more.

I don't really know how to explain it, I just know it happens.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, everyone.

First of all, since this thread is about the purpose of the "Rapture," we must understand that the word that was translated into Latin as "raptura," from which we get our word "rapture," is the Greek word "harpazoo," which means "I sieze, I snatch away." Found in 1 Thess. 4:17 as the specific word "harpageesometha," pronounced as "har-pah-gay-SOM-meth-ah," and translated as "shall be caught up" in the KJV. Other than the presumptuous interpretation of this word, there is no "up" in the verse. The word "up" was supplied by the translator. The reason why it was supplied was because of the additional words "en nefelais" and the phrase "eis apanteesin tou kuriou eis aera." Translated, these words mean "in clouds" and "into meeting with-the Lord/Master into air."

However, one must understand further that NO DESTINATION IS GIVEN IN THIS PASSAGE! We're just told that we'll never be separated from Him again (wherever we go from there).

I submit to you that we go from there DIRECTLY to Isra'el to arrive with our Lord Yeshua` as the "armies from the sky" that arrive with Him (Deut 33:2; Dan. 7:18-27; Zech. 14:5; Jude 14; Rev. 19:14). Thus, the purpose of the "rapture" is not to escape from the wrath to come (escapism) nor is it to be the "bride in heaven" for the marriage feast and the ones who stand before the "beema (judgment seat) of Christ," which events are better understood shortly within the Millennial reign of Yeshua` haMashiach Elohiym (Jesus the Christ of God) who is going to become haMelekh Yisra'el (the King of Isra'el) and haMelekh Malakhiym (the King of Kings or World Emperor, like Nebuchadnezzar). The purpose of the "rapture" is to act as a sort of MASS TRANSIT SYSTEM to get us all to the Holy Land quickly!

Second, I should like to provide an alternative view (literally) on the New Jerusalem, or rather, Yerushalayim haChadashah:

zj.%2BThe%2Bfoundations%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bwall%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bcity%2Bwere%2Bgarnished%2Bwith%2Ball%2Bmanner%2Bof%2Bprecious%2Bstones....jpg

That question wasn't addressed to me.

Any time something is revealed, it will line up with the rest of scripture . Sometimes the light bulb goes on immediately and sometimes I have to wait for more info to bring it together.

My understanding is ever evolving & as I stay open to hear He brings more & more.

I don't really know how to explain it, I just know it happens.

Exactly. :emot-highfive:

Scripture reveals that there is a whole lot more time after the Rapture. There is seven years of Tribulation, and then there will be the 1000 years of the rule of Christ on earth, and then there will be a short but vicious battle between the forces of evil and Jesus Himself, after which Judgment Day comes---that will be the end of time as we know it, and that is when eternity really begins. It's all there in Revelation.

That's from uncertain private interpretation of unfulfilled prophecy, given in riddles (Nu 12:6-8), rather than from what is certain.

Not so. It is learned by careful study of the word and revealed by Holy Spirit. God's word is sure and true.

It's not God's word that is in doubt here.

It is your uncertain private interpretation of symbolic unfulfilled prophecy given in riddles (Nu 12:6-8) that is in doubt.

What Holy Spirit reveals to me is not private interpretation. You can have it also.

Eleanor, We have the Holy Spirit to reveal to us what the riddles mean & it is an ongoing process of revelation. I believe that God intends for all His riddles to be understood in His timing & He reveals as it is time to do so.

Do you have any idea why he is revealing opposite meanings of the same Scriptures to so many people?

He only reveals what is true. Everything else is from man's imagination.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Exactly Eleanor. I think one of the reasons that there is so much confusion is because we have been deceived into believing that the "Millennial Reign" is some sort of Golden Age. It's not. It is a time when

1. First and foremost, the Gospel goes out to the whole world.

2. The teaching of Christ becomes pre-eminent.

3. Christ reigns from the NEW Jerusalem, not the old one.

There are no saints in glorified bodies keeping everyone in line as some allege.

There is no literal time of peace. The peace spoken of is peace of the HEART through Christ having forgiven ones' sins.

Christianity is not the ONLY world religion during the millennium, it is merely the pre-eminent one, and it is pre-eminent because it is morally superior and efficacious.

When the Holy Spirit came, THE KINGDOM OF GOD ARRIVED ON EARTH, because as it is written, "The kingdom of God is not meat and drink, but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit."

The millennium has an end to it, followed by a rebellion/war (Gog and magog) and the Second Coming.

SO then, IF Jesus really is coming....

1. The millennium has either passed or is at its very end.

2. We are in or near to the War of Gog and Magog.

3. The heavens and earth will be restored (New heaven/new earth).

4. Jesus will return in flaming fire and with a massive explosion of the heavens as Peter states in 2 Pet 3:10 and following.

Jesus has to leave heaven if the Church is to meet him in the air, as is specifically stated in the clear and certain meaning of 1Th 4:17:

"we. . .will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air" (rapture)

Since from Scriptures whose meaning is certain, we know

Jesus "must remain in heaven until the time comes for God to restore all things" (Ac 3:21)

at the end of time (Ro 8:19-21)

in the new heavens and new earth, the home of righteousness (2Pe 3:13),

where there is no death (Rev 21:1-4),

he won't be leaving heaven to meet the Church in the air (rapture-1Th 4:17)) until the end of time.

That is exegesis, rather than eisegesis.

A third leaving from heaven, contrary to Ac 3:21, is derived only by uncertain private interpretation of symbolic unfulfilled prophecy which is given in riddles (Nu 12:6-8).

The bible teaches that the Church will be raptured and will not undergo Tribulation. We will be taken by our Bridegroom. As Jesus doesn't set foot on Earth in that particular event, we know it is not His SECOND coming. We also know that he comes with His saints from glory when He does return. We know therefore that the truth is that we are taken as the Bride and we return with Him on that glorious and terrible day of His return, to rule and reign with Him on Earth. All scriptures agree with it when you do an exhaustive study.

When Jesus comes, He will rule in time---for one thousand years of time!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

[

i have and i will go in the language that you like to take literally at your convience and show you a problem.

next they will be messanic jews. show me that.?

and its for their is neither jew nor greek , male nor female but righteous.

so if part of the church and these jews arent then what did paul mean for their is one faith, one hope, one baptism? either all after the cross are the bride or they arent.

im either of isreal or i am not!which i can easily verify my lineage to isreal.i carry the last name.

so when i die and enter into heaven and the kingdom whom will be with? isreal or the church?

zionism has no place in eschatology and that my friend is what the american church has done. its allways been about the cross and what the redeemer came to do.isreal is a vessel not the end of it all.

Are you serious? The Kingdom of God is not divided. However God does have time for the Gentile, doesn't He? In His Kingdom you will be among all who know Christ---Jew and Gentile.

Ezekiel 30:3

For the day is near, Even the day of the LORD is near; It will be a day of clouds, the time of the Gentiles.

Luke 21:24

And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Romans 10:19

But I ask, did the people of Israel really understand? Yes, they did, for even in the time of Moses, God said, “I will rouse your jealousy through people who are not even a nation. I will provoke your anger through the foolish Gentiles.”

Romans 16:25

Now all glory to God, who is able to make you strong, just as my Good News says. This message about Jesus Christ has revealed his plan for you Gentiles, a plan kept secret from the beginning of time.

so then why are you saying that god is removing a church to make another church?

Please show me where I said that.

why are you teaching to the world that god is going to use isreal in the millenium to do what the church was supposed to all along? SAVE SOULS VIA leading them to the cross?

I am not teaching that. God isn't so much planning on using Israel as He is in saving her. That is God's focus at that time.

if the temple is literal that christ reigns from then why does ezekiel talk about the inner sanctuary having offerings ? ie ot style?

When Jesus reigns from Jerusalem during His 1000 year reign there will be the resumption of sacrifices, but they will be of a memorial nature.

what do you think the pretrib rapture is? the removal the church!

next what is the point of doing the ot sacrifices? wow a direct take from jewish eschatology as that is nearly what they teach!

This does not, G‑d forbid, mean that the Torah we have now will be exchanged for a new one. One of the principles of Jewish belief is that the Torah and all its commandments are eternal and immutable. Judaism has always steadfastly rejected foreign doctrines that claimed that there is a "New Testament" that replaces, or modifies, the Torah.

Nevertheless, while there is only one Torah, this Torah is multi-layered. Every word in the Torah and every one of G‑d's commandments can be understood on infinite levels—which is quite understandable considering that the Torah is the wisdom of an infinite G‑d. Every one of these layers is extant in the Torah that was given at Sinai, simply waiting to be uncovered. Moshiach, who will be greater than even Adam and Moses, will reveal a completely new and profound dimension of Torah. He will reveal a Torah that will make all the Torah that was studied until then pale in comparison, "as naught."

The deepest of the four general dimensions of the Torah (see How Is the Torah Interpreted?) is sod, the esoteric teachings of the Torah, also known as kabbalah. Moshiach will teach a hitherto untapped level of kabbalah

from chabad.org.

so why does the modern church align herself with the anti-christ religion that denies our Lord has come?

i go to chabad.org often to see what they say and what the sages say. but they are still blind and are the ac religion and often.