• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Archeological evidence for the exodus.

Hey everyone, I've been studying about this very impressive evidence for the Jewish exodus. Particularly the locations of the Red Sea crossing, Mt. Sinai, the golden calf alter, Moses alter, and the split rock of Horeb. It has to do with the archeological research of Bob Cornuke and the unrelated research which was done much earlier by Jim and Penny Caldwell.

Here is a link to a video about these discoveries.

Something else that I have been doing recently is playing around with "Google Earth", it's a program you can download off of Google, just search for it and you will find it easy. With it you can almost locate any area on earth. I can locate my house and every major place that I have been to along with any other place I want to see.

And because I want to see these places for myself, I've been on Google Earth searching the Jabel Al Lawz area for the very things that Cornuke, the Caldwells, and many others say that shows that the Bible exodus really did happen and it happened in Jabel Al Lawz.

Now what I'm about to put up here are the coordinates from Google earth where these various landmarks of the Exodus are located. For those of you who have never used Google Earth yet, the coordinates on Google earth are at the bottom of the screen when you start the program.

When you first start the program you have a search box on the upper right hand side. From there you type either the address or the location you want to view. For the exodus locations you type in "Jabel al Lawz, Saudi Arabia" and hit search and it will take you right into the area.

Now to find the various locations, match the coordinates up and you should either see the very thing on the satellite image or there will be photographs of the monument (s) themselves in the specific area. Now then, here are the specific monuments and their coordinates.

Red Sea (Reed Sea) crossing site

(Shown on Google Earth as "Jewish progress")

29'02'37.66'N 34'46'31.39" E elevation 2518ft.

Mt. Sinai:

28 ' 35' 04, 19 N 3521' 01.89 E elevation 7406ft.

Moses Alter *animal shoot* (the place where Moses herded oxen in preparation to be sacrificed)

28'35'03.84 N 35'22'43.41 E elevation 5119ft.

Possible Israeli campsite

28'34'59.82 N 35'23'22.78 E elevation 4978 ft.

Golden Calf Alter

28'34'52.81 N 35'23'45.96 E elevation 5016ft.

Fence and Guard house

28'35'09.37 N 39'23'09.40 E elevation 4961ft.

Split Rock of Horeb

28'43'24.32 N 39'14'22.61 E elevation 3449ft.

Anyways, I find this very very exciting, I look forward from hearing what Gman, Bippy and others here think. Anyway, thank you all for your time. God bless.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I use GIS in my work every day, and Google earth is a good tool. The free version is accurate enough, but the commercial version which costs a bit annually is much better.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  51
  • Birthday:  05/20/1976

Archeological evidence for the exodus.

Hey everyone, I've been studying about this very impressive evidence for the Jewish exodus. Particularly the locations of the Red Sea crossing, Mt. Sinai, the golden calf alter, Moses alter, and the split rock of Horeb. It has to do with the archeological research of Bob Cornuke and the unrelated research which was done much earlier by Jim and Penny Caldwell.

Here is a link to a video about these discoveries.

Something else that I have been doing recently is playing around with "Google Earth", it's a program you can download off of Google, just search for it and you will find it easy. With it you can almost locate any area on earth. I can locate my house and every major place that I have been to along with any other place I want to see.

And because I want to see these places for myself, I've been on Google Earth searching the Jabel Al Lawz area for the very things that Cornuke, the Caldwells, and many others say that shows that the Bible exodus really did happen and it happened in Jabel Al Lawz.

Now what I'm about to put up here are the coordinates from Google earth where these various landmarks of the Exodus are located. For those of you who have never used Google Earth yet, the coordinates on Google earth are at the bottom of the screen when you start the program.

When you first start the program you have a search box on the upper right hand side. From there you type either the address or the location you want to view. For the exodus locations you type in "Jabel al Lawz, Saudi Arabia" and hit search and it will take you right into the area.

Now to find the various locations, match the coordinates up and you should either see the very thing on the satellite image or there will be photographs of the monument (s) themselves in the specific area. Now then, here are the specific monuments and their coordinates.

Red Sea (Reed Sea) crossing site

(Shown on Google Earth as "Jewish progress")

29'02'37.66'N 34'46'31.39" E elevation 2518ft.

Mt. Sinai:

28 ' 35' 04, 19 N 3521' 01.89 E elevation 7406ft.

Moses Alter *animal shoot* (the place where Moses herded oxen in preparation to be sacrificed)

28'35'03.84 N 35'22'43.41 E elevation 5119ft.

Possible Israeli campsite

28'34'59.82 N 35'23'22.78 E elevation 4978 ft.

Golden Calf Alter

28'34'52.81 N 35'23'45.96 E elevation 5016ft.

Fence and Guard house

28'35'09.37 N 39'23'09.40 E elevation 4961ft.

Split Rock of Horeb

28'43'24.32 N 39'14'22.61 E elevation 3449ft.

Anyways, I find this very very exciting, I look forward from hearing what Gman, Bippy and others here think. Anyway, thank you all for your time. God bless.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Tony Trout

Here is an even longer video that goes into greater detail on this exciting find!

Edited by Strader327

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

my question is, where are they finding these numbers-I dont recall the Bible being that specific about where some of these things were located?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

It always boggled my mind to think that God would make them wonder around a small portion of land for 40 years. I started looking into this about 10 or so years back and found that this exodus the Caldwells found is the correct one. They found so many things that just prove to me this is exactly how God took them, the evidence is too strong. And the land that they took as possession is not the borders promised to Abraham nor his descendants. God says wherever your foot travels is the land I give thats a lot of land and it will be needed during the millennial reign.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

This is intriguing and exciting. Thank you for posting this video. God bless.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Amazing - thanks for sharing. I love it when proof is provided for Biblical TRUTH.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see some other things I was also going to mention. Through web surfing and more researching google earth I found some more interesting things. First, there are two stone pillars perhaps built by King Solomon to commemorate the red sea crossing. I think at least one of them are mentioned in scripture (the one on the Egyptian side) in Isaiah 19:19 "In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the Lord at its border."

The Google Earth coordinates for these are as follows:

Egypt side pillar: 28 58' 11.39 N 34 38' 32.83E ele 227ft.

Saudi pillar site (pillar was removed by Saudi authorities after it's initial discovery) 29 01' 47.92N 34 51' 23.42 E ele 71ft.

Another important site is the springs of Elim mentioned in Exodus 15.27

And it's location can be found at 28 34' 12.00 N 34 50 8.10 E ele 227 ft.

Finally two other important finds at the Jabel Al Lawz site that I didn't mention in the original post was a ancient graveyard where possibly the Israelites who decided to disobey by continuing to worship the golden calf were killed and buried at. The coordinates for this area is

28 38' 32.30 N 35 22'02.60 E ele 4825ft.

And Elijah's cave which is at

28 35' 16. 11 N 35 22' 25.59 E ele 6145 ft.

So far as of now, I feel somewhat convinced that all this evidence seems to point in favor of these sties being authentic. I mean it appears to deny it would be like a guy who comes in on a dead man who is bleeding horrendously with about a dozen bullet holes throughout his body but the guy who views this is convinced rather that the man really died by a severe case of pneumonia instead!

Unless this is some sort of a big joke or a big stunt that was put there by the Saudis or the Egyptians to me this almost has to be real solid evidence for the reality of the Exodus.

And as always, thank you all for your time, God bless.