Fez

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

My biggest fear would be becoming disabled when I'm old and being dependent on other people. I hope the Lord just takes me home if I get to that point.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

My past coming back.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  08/27/1966

Most of my worst nightmares have become reality in recent years, so I guess I no longer worry about what those will be like. Once you've lost it all, there isn't much else to lose.

Probably my biggest fear of the unknown is what life will be like when Mom finally passes away and if my health further deteriorates. I already feel very much alone in the world and it's a day-to-day struggle just to find the strength to keep going. I had soured on the career last year, so losing that isn't something I grieve over much anymore (although part of me wonders what might have been). I had always thought by the time my parents were out of the picture, I would have a spouse and family of my own, but that never came to pass. :noidea:

The health decline has been slow rather than sudden, but I certainly cannot do the things I did 10 years ago and have far less energy. The medical options aren't all that appealing, either. So, all in all, I figure I'm closer to the end than the beginning and I'm OK with that for the most part.