IGNORED

Walking the hard part of our walk at the mo...

Guest HisG

Guest HisG

I am on that hard rocky patch of road that is part of our Christian walk. Please think of me at this time. :wub:

I have heard about it and thought I had experienced it before but this is the real deal.

My trust and faith is still strong it's just something I can't put my finger on.

Please share my load :emot-hug:

Edited by HGirl

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

Hello baby~girl!! :wub:

As you surrender and lay before the Lord..

May everything needed during this time...be granted

May you receive a clear revelation to what.. He is trying to pour into your spirit.

In Jesus Name, Amen

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I am on that hard rocky patch of road that is part of our Christian walk. Please think of me at this time. :wub:

I have heard about it and thought I had experienced it before but this is the real deal.

My trust and faith is still strong it's just something I can't put my finger on.

Please share my load :emot-hug:

I understand the storms, believe me! That is when our faith is tested. May yours be tested and found true and strong! It helps me when I am in hard situations to think of this verse:

Isaiah 50:7

Because the Sovereign Lord helps me,

I will not be disgraced.

Therefore, I have set my face like a stone,

determined to do his will.

And I know that I will not be put to shame.

It is a determination we make to deliberately hold to our faith and what we believe about God as our helper and deliverer, no matter what the circumstances. It surely helps us hang on! I pray you will find this strong imagery a true help, HGirl! :wub:

Guest HisG

Hello baby~girl!! :wub:

As you surrender and lay before the Lord..

May everything needed during this time...be granted

May you receive a clear revelation to what.. He is trying to pour into your spirit.

In Jesus Name, Amen

Hugs across the ocean 2J :emot-hug: You are a rare jewel xx

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Prayers and blessings!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,400
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The Lord doesn't mince Words...

Mt 24:10-14

10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

NKJV

undoubtedly we are entering this portion of God's Word in life... as I separate myself from things in life that discourage love for God I am finding little remains :( ... as this I am sure grieves His Spirit within because of without so we are in effect sorrowful for the day we are in! It is one thing to see it written it is another to be the witness of it being lived out... it is impossible for us not to be affected by the wickedness as the fire burns within toward hatred of sin or the cold indifference to its presence. Prayed....Love, Steven

Guest HisG

The Lord doesn't mince Words...

Mt 24:10-14

10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

NKJV

undoubtedly we are entering this portion of God's Word in life... as I separate myself from things in life that discourage love for God I am finding little remains :( ... as this I am sure grieves His Spirit within because of without so we are in effect sorrowful for the day we are in! It is one thing to see it written it is another to be the witness of it being lived out... it is impossible for us not to be affected by the wickedness as the fire burns within toward hatred of sin or the cold indifference to its presence. Prayed....Love, Steven

Thank you for that Steven. :emot-hug: