Babbler

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

I recently posted a topic surrounding abortion that was deleted because some termed it gross. I tried not to be too graphic but the subject matter itself is not pleasant. The problem I have, how is one to fight evil if Christians would rather have a watered down truth. The left prefers to call a baby in the womb a fetus rather than a baby; makes it much more palatable to accept the killing of an unborn child.

I find it duplicitous to deny facts because you find them unpleasant. Should pictures of the holocaust be eliminated because they are gross. There are many gross stories in the Bible, should they be redacted. i.e. The stories of: Noah's drunkeness and nakedness; Samson's jawbone and pile of bodies he stood on; the story of Jezebel becoming dog food. Should we not tell about the passion of Christ and the spear in the rib cage and the blood and water pouring forth.

Who are you really defending when turning your head away from truth; Jesus or the Father of Lies?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

One can show and discuss how evil abortion is without being too graphic or gross.

And if you have a problem with the mods here, take it to them in pm. Not public. Per terms of service.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Who are you really defending when turning your head away from truth; Jesus or the Father of Lies?

I find this quite offensive. The mods here do a great job in witnessing to the lost and helping believers come to greater faith. You falsely accuse them because you do not get your way.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

We aim to keep the forum family friendly. The fact of abortion can be discussed without being too gross, and we are not denying those facts when "gross" threads are deleted. I didn't see the particular thread you are talking about so I cannot comment on it's conents. But as ayin jade said, if you wish to discuss the deletion of that particular thread, you can PM one of us, or email us at worthyboards@gmail.com.

I will close this thread and talk to you through one of those venues.

God bless,

Candice