IGNORED

Conspiracy Theory!

Kabowd

War is easier to define than "is" is.

Here's the way I understand it to be defined.

"War" is the aggressive use of force and/or the projection of military power

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks SUPERJEW, I'll keep what you said in mind, But to comment on some of the post, I still must make my decisions on what I do KNOW, And what I believe to be TRUE to the best of my ability, And to be vigilent constantly if Im in error and this for me is ALWAYS on going. ( whole lot of INTROSPECTION ) The point, Even if BUSH is SKULL AND BONES, I do have "SOME" TRUST IN HIM, Looking at the BIG PICTURE of our society I must make a DECISION between the DEMOCRATS and the REPUBLICANS, If I'm standing before GOD and HE says to me CHOOSE between the TWO, I HAVE TO CHOOSE THE REPULICANS knowing what each party CLEARLY STAND FOR with GEORGE BUSH AND ALL :t2: .............TAKO

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  224
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  08/24/1952

I'm not sure what you mean by this . . .

Are you saying they are victums or purptrators? :suspect:

Both.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

I'm not sure what you mean by this . . .

Are you saying they are victums or purptrators? :suspect:

Both.

Oh well that's cute.

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

Thought this topic could use a re-visit.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,391
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

That's interesting, I thought George ask us not to discuss conspiracy theories here.....

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

This thread is about why they are wrong for Christians to engage in. :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,391
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Well if this is the case then maybe we can discuss whether or not conspiracy theories are good or bad.

To begin with one must decide what good if any it would do to understand a conspiracy and if understood what would a person do about it.

Now being a Christian I am keenly aware of the teachings of my Lord and the things he has told me is to befall the inhabitants of planet earth.

A great deception is headed the way of planet earth and it will be so good that even the elect people of those of us that are believers could be caught up in it and deceived. This is of great importance, for as I read through the things to befall planet earth I am told that a great beast will arise out of the sea and pretty much take over the planst. There is another beast that will follow and there will be a false prophet that joins in to create something that will force all people on planet earth to worship the beast.

All manner of things are possible as to what this may be, so I should be on the look out for something that has the potential of global domination, with some form of religion or there would be no prophet or worship.

It is also said that the Lord will give these things the power to make war with the saints and over power them. It is also said that there will be a mark that will be required or we will not be able to buy or sell and can not even buy food.

The Christians that were alive just prior to 0064 were pre warned of the things coming and were told that some would be killed and the others scattered, but they were not to fear because if even they were killed not a hair on their heads would perish. Much of the same is said about the end time beasts and their false prophet.

So if this is the case then where is the danger to me as a Christian here. They can't hurt me in any way,,,,, or can they. Taking the mark or worshiping the beast seems to be the only thing that I really have to fear, if that at all. But, what is the mark and why would so many take it if we are prewarned not to take it.

My only fear is to in some way become a part of this and not realize that I am taking this mark.... How could this be and from what must I keep myself away from.

Well some of the people of planet earth have been watching a group of people setting up things that pretty much follow along with the things to come and have tried to share them with others. The others really don't want to hear about it and shut out those who have been watching and learning..... So at this point what are we to do. Try and make them see that things are not what they seem in many places and many things.... how to reach them, for there is great danger if they accept the things happening that are not what they seem.

So I ask, should you look into conspiracies and make sure that they are not fulfilling the very thing we are looking to come, or just let it happen and surprise all. That is the question I ask. When people do things and say things that are not what even basic Christianity is about should we raise the flag of alarm....... When people go places and do things that are against basic Christian teaching should we raise the flag of alarm.......

When we see the beast and others are joining in it's creation, should we raise the flag of alarm.

Not here they say, surely not here......

se

So I ask, should you look into conspiracies and make sure that they are

not fulfilling the very thing we are looking to come, or just let it

happen and surprise all. 

We can't "let it happen" anymore than we can stop it. The Day is near and that's all we have to say, really...

That is the question I ask.  When people do things and say things that are not what even basic Christianity is about should we raise the flag of alarm.......  When people go places and do things that are against basic Christian teaching should we raise the flag of alarm.......

If you have facts in context then it isn't a theory, Sam. I don't think that I've seen you post any whack conspiracy theories and also don't think that the spirit of this new worthy board ordinance has ever been broken by you. But surely even you recognize that some of the bush-haters really have nothing they are positive about. They are driven by visceral and base emotions when they slant a story out of context. We're not talking about a single CBS story but an entire lengthy CAMPAIGN to deceive America was launched by liars.

I'd prefer Ronald Reagan but we've got GW Bush and we're gonna have to go with that for now. :thumbsup:

We weren't given any choice in the matter.

When we see the beast and others are joining in it's creation, should

we raise the flag of alarm.

Not here they say,  surely not here......

Hey man...if you want to discuss who or what the beast is, it's fair game in the theology forums!!!

But every person seems to know who the Beast is and yet few agree. We have to allow grace to anyone who doesn't have God's exact plan down perfectly like you and me and dad ernie, I guess... :whistling:

However this new rule is to stop something that is a sin!

If we are going to slander the name of anyone we should be careful to recognize the difference between fact and "what we want you to think his motive was"

That is just as evil as anything a person could be accused of because it is an attempt to kill his character.