• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Actually it is not primarily about homosexuals, there are people who identify as homosexuals who do not support this, both in the church and out.

This is satan masquerading as light. These people are already in league with the world for the world to recognise them as the true church; and they will side with the world in persecuting believers. They are a spirit of anti-Christ in vestements

The Anglican Communion needs to now dissassociate from the ECUSA completely.

Absolutely right. They will side with the world to persecute the Church. It is the spirit of the Anti-Christ that guides them, not the Holy Spirit.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

First of all, I don't that think that a homosexual or transgenderrd person should ever be made me made a minister. I'm also not in favor of Docs trying to change the gender of a person. To my knowledge it really can't be done. Plastic surgeons are very skilled at working with the face and the chest, in their attempts to change the gender. But when they get down to genitals they fail. They cannot create a working penis nor vagina. They may be able to create something that resembles a penis or a vagina, but it wouldn't look quite right. So why would anyone even want this done? There is one reason and that's the reason I'm posting this.

I have a good friend who became a doctor and while he was in medical school he taught me something. I don't think this is general knowledge that the average person is aware of. There are a very small percentage of babies born that are considered to be cases of sexual ambiguity. This babies do not have either a clearly identifiable penis or a vagina. So the Doc's just don't know what gender the baby is, and they have to guess based on whether it's easier to turn what is there into a vagina or a penis. My friend said there is usually a mound of flesh that the Docs have to work with. I was quite shocked when I heard of this. Maybe today there are DNA tests that can help the Doc's determine the gender of the baby. My friend went to medical school almost 35 years ago.

My point is if an adult was one of these babies born with sexual ambiguity, and all this person's life they feel deep inside them that they are not the gender they appear to be, perhaps they are right. In the rare cases where this has occurred I'm all in favor of the years of counseling and psychotherapy necessary before a surgeon will touch the person with a knife. But that's the only reason I'd favor sex change surgery, and I think the person would have a fairly strong notion something is wrong because the genitals shouldn't look quite right.

But all these other people who are coming forth claiming they're in the wrong gender body, I think they are a product of our sick and sinful society.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  366
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

First of all, I don't that think that a homosexual or transgenderrd person should ever be made me made a minister.

Your right, the Biblical passages that have what a person should be to be a minister exclude homosexuals and transgendered people. There can be no defiance of what the Scriptures say.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

They need to heed James 1:21

"Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you."

James 1:21 (KJV) Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

This.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

James 1:21 (KJV) Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

This.

KJV only, I presume? :read:

This.

KJV only, I presume? :read:

i'm a KJV Bible Believer... I sent You a PM

Edited by GoldenEagle
Edited out KJV only promotion... We do not adhere to that on WCF.

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Anybody surprised at ANYTHING the "New Episco-Pagan Church of New York" does????

I grew up in the Episcopal church or maybe I should say that I spent the years of my youth there. I didn't really 'grow up' until I left the communion.

I got saved about half way through my hitch in the military back in 1971 and thought that I should serve Christ in the ministry. Upon leaving the military I entered seminary and submitted to the tutelage of my Episcopal betters.

After spending all the money I had and going into debt for far more than I could pay I was told that I would have to recant my faith in Jesus Christ in order to be admitted into the order of the ministry.

"Can't you understand," I was told by the chairman of the committee of ministry, "that this is just a job. You must forget all this Jesus business."

I suppose you could say I didn't really grow up until those words were spoken in my hearing.

I walked out on that nest of vipers and never looked back and I've never spoken in public after that.

that's why its just me, hollering from the choir loft....

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  2

regarding those who support or promote same-sex sexual relations:

'They' arent going to heed any scripture 'they' dont want

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jan/06/why-gay-bishops-have-to-lie

Not content with lying about what the Bible says even lying about their actions doesnt concern them.

A good and balanced point from Cobalt1959 "That is false. Not every scientist who works in this field says that homosexuality and/or cross-gender is genetically-caused."

Yet when debating with pro-lgbt activists they claim all scientists agree with them. There is really no winning in this issue, people have decided what they want to believe and no amount of evidence will convince them otherwise.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

God wrote "ichabod" over the doorposts of the Episcopal church years ago. All that's left inside there now is heresy, apostasy, and death.