IGNORED

The whole, "I'm going to hell", bit, again.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

I have had to endure times like this when I wonder if I ever was save, and with the eye it looks by my life that that is right.

No need to say more at this time.

Ronnie

Yea, it's not a nice topic. You may not post but please pray.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

Im confused Ronnie.....

have you given your heart to Jesus??? If so then you are saved..

Im confused Ronnie.....

have you given your heart to Jesus??? If so then you are saved..

That's the thing, yes I did, but did I really. I fill you in later.

I'll be off board going to coffee house to read the Bible

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

okay .. have fun.. God bless

• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  365
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  6

Here is some scripture to help you through this trying time:

Matthew 6:34 "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

Phillipians 4:6 "Be anxious for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

John 10:27 "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30I and my Father are one."

Matthew 6:34 "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

Phillipians 4:6 "Be anxious for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

John 10:27 "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30I and my Father are one."

Thank you, xero, for caring and for the verses which I will read in earnest.

I fell out of grace with the man whom I considered my spiritual father, and he told me, "God tend that fire, you may as well get use to it" and he was talking about the chorus on tormented souls in hell once and he gestured to his left and made a sound the damned might make, and he gestured my way and did the same. Meaning that I will be moaning in the chorus of hell. I would discount it, but he was right about so many things, and I trusted him to be a most spiritually knowledgeable and discerning person.

That's all for now, I am going to sleep it all off right now.

Thank you, xero, for caring and for the verses which I will read in earnest.

I fell out of grace with the man whom I considered my spiritual father, and he told me, "God tend that fire, you may as well get use to it" and he was talking about the chorus on tormented souls in hell once and he gestured to his left and made a sound the damned might make, and he gestured my way and did the same. Meaning that I will be moaning in the chorus of hell. I would discount it, but he was right about so many things, and I trusted him to be a most spiritually knowledgeable and discerning person.

That's all for now, I am going to sleep it all off right now.

Was he right about everything?

You're putting your trust in the words of an earthly being and the devil may be using that to his advantage..........maybe.

No one, I don't care they are, has the authority to pass such a judgement on anyone and have it mean anything.

That being said, what did you do to garner such a rebuke? You don't have to post an answer to that, just give it some thought. Usually when someone passes judgement, there's a reason behind it. Perhaps your friend is warning you.

James 5

19 Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back,

20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.

Just a thought.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  8

Seems to me.... that man gave you a complex when he spoke those ill-will words over your life and soul.

Because you , keep in question .. "if you are not saved and or going to hell."

If anyone prays,and says anything that is not good over your life . This is in my opinion is a form of ,white witchcraft.

I went to a church where my neighbor attended. Me and my ex, went to hear a guest speaker that was there.

I got to meet the Pastor of that church .

He asked me and my ex...if we would want to go to their bible study.

Sure we said..he gave us the time to meet with him in his office.

Me and my ex were cigarette smokers .

We got to his office and the first thing he did was a private bible study.

Opening the bible to where saying , how women should dress.

I had worn my dress pants, to go there . He said that women should not wear pants.

We told him we were cigarette smokers...and tryng to quit.

The pastor said , I will get rid of that.

When he closed the bible...and said let me pray on you ...the both of you.

He put one hand on my head and , his other hand on my husbands' head.

He began to pray , to God...and at the closing of the prayer , he said,

" and Lord, let them get deathly ill if ,they put another cigarette in their mouths."

We left from there so scared !

We got home and sat in the living room.... we were appalled that, he prayed that kind of prayer over us.

That was an ill- will prayer over our lives.

I told that to the Lord, " saying Lord, " that was not a good prayer that he prayed over our lives, and

that we ,would not pray the bad for someone , for You don't want us to pray the bad for people."

I then, binded every bad word that the pastor spoke over our lives...in the name of Jesus...and by the blood of Jesus.

God later delivered me from cigarette smoking ...with no withdrawal symptoms. Thank you , Lord .

I bind bad words spoken toward me , or my life ...in the name of Jesus ...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  365
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  6

Monarchy I mean you no disrespect but the man is your brother:

Matthew 23:9 "And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven."

The focus of edification is to instruct and guide in whats proper on the straight and narrow path. I dont like scare tactics.

God didnt tell us about hell so we should fear condemnation He warned us so that we seek salvation and surely we will find it. He warns us against sin so that we neednt suffer His wrath. He doesnt want anyone to die:

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

I know you love your brother and his word carries weight with you but noone who believes in Jesus will be ashamed:

Romans 9:33 "As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed."

I dont know your circumstance in this matter but I know if you have the sense to fear eternal damnation you have a repentant spirit and God will redeem you. Confess to Him your sins, whatever they me be, and trust that God will not test you beyond what you can bear.

1 Corinthians 10:13 "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

Ive written much so I will end here on this note: God loves you as do the brethren and I.