robs

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

As much as we seek to 'love' everyone like the pulpits today teach us, in the process we forget the morality of God. like Jake said in a previous posting, God says bluntly the things that he hates, abhors, despises, finds as an abomination, etc. He even hates the descendents of Esau! (Malachi 1:1-3 and Romans 9:13) We are taught in Ecclesiastes 3:8 that 'there is a time for love and a time for hate'. God is in control of all things, and we must never neglect this simple fact.

The reason so many get upset at the mention of homosexuality is because either they are to concerned with the god of political correctness, or they are 'of this earth' and not 'born from above'. We are taught in Romans 1:28, that people choose for themselves to turn away from God and do 'detestable' things. So we must 'know them by their fruits'. I have seen a few videos recently of sodomites attacking pastors and other christians out of their hatred for the Word and the truth in it. 90% of the time, people feel condemned by the Word and rather that choose to 'go and sin no more', they choose the world at a huge spiritual cost. Most of this comes from the modern pulpits inability to abide in the Word themselves, as 'sin is transgression of the law" 1 John 3:4. What law, you say? Well, perhaps that found in Deuteronomy and Leviticus, the very law that many people think was 'nailed to the cross', forgetting all the while that Jesus himself in Matthew 5:18 that 'the law is eternal'. Heaven and earth surely haven't passes away, so who are we to promote iniquity?

In the parable of the tares and the wheat, we are told that 'all things which offend are cast into the fire'. Harsh? Yes. Truth, yes.

Men and men together and women and women together are simply an abomination to God, and have cast aside the 'natural use' of themselves for their own perversions. I humbly put forth, that we as Christians had best begin applying the Word to our lives rather than applying our lives to what pieces of the Word we want to agree with.

James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Content Count:  16

Just food for thought.

Edited by xBluxTunicx82

• Group:  Seeker
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

yes but we do spend too much time on while commiting these abomonations as well

lying and gossipping. god hates divorce and yet its bad in the church sadly.

jason I am leaning that way as well.

I agree that homosexuality is a sin, but I fear that far too many Christians concentrate on it because it is an "easy" sin to pontificate about. If you are not gay, then it is OK because you are "safe" from that sin. You can "preach" from the "moral high ground".

Jesus drew a line in the sand over 2000 years ago.

We should be looking for what He wrote then.

Do those who attack homosexuality do the following or have they in the past (thank the Lord for Grace).......

Lie? Cheat? Commit adultery? Eat too much? Drink too much? Gossip? Are quick to anger? Divorce for any reason? Fornicate? Cheat on Taxes? Etc?

Bingo we have a log jam in a myriad of eyes.

Well said! Far too much effort is spent on attacking this one plank while ignoring a whole lot of splinters, including and particularly, pride. Too much time is also spent attacking, which leads to condemnation, instead of loving, which leads to salvation. Jesus came to save, not condemn. He did it through sacrifice of self, not criticism of others.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

Mark 12:29-31

“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’

The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

There is no commandment greater than these.”

Matthew 5:43-48

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven.

He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others?

Do not even pagans do that?

Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

AGAPE TO ALL

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1991

How does God feel about homosexuality? Well if you look at Leviticus 20:13 it saids,''If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.''

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

How does God feel about homosexuality? Well if you look at Leviticus 20:13 it saids,''If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.''

So. Are you saying that we should kill practicing homosexuals?

Relax, I am going somewhere with this,and not starting a fight with you, but your post on it's own would allude to the fact you agree?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,195
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Getting back on point: Following is the actual op:

It is an abomination to God. And is one of the hardest sexual immorality to get victory over; but, it can be done. Mainly, by casting out the generational curse of it. Being delivered is the greatest testimony I can give and I will help anyone struggling.

Thread's been all over, but any takers on the generational curse? I guess this thread has just become a generic homosexual comment thread

Anyway, just thought I'd throw the original op back in

I would think the generational curse would be a wider acceptance of the abomination whereby finding ones way out

would be more difficult- due to the exit factor of greater loss around ones self of what had become normality! Love, Steven

• Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I think the op has long since left the building ;)

I don't know what he had in mind :confused:

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Going nowhere and as sevenseas says, Elvis has left the building.....