Sevenseas

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Unfortunately, there has to be an audience for these ear ticklers. They would not exist without one. This guy never stops prophesying; in fact,

he is so prolific that people who listen to him do not have the time to check out the fact his prophecies do not come to pass.

He's just one of very many.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

Unfortunately, there has to be an audience for these ear ticklers. They would not exist without one. This guy never stops prophesying; in fact,

he is so prolific that people who listen to him do not have the time to check out the fact his prophecies do not come to pass.

He's just one of very many.

Yes, unfortunately he is.

I had been saved for more than a decade before I finally prayed,"okay enough of the weirdness, the nut jobs and my falling into sin and back again, I simply want the truth." In three months I had found a bible teaching church, and just being in fellowship with called teachers and opening my bible every day made knowing something was not sound in scripture quite easy.

Knowing the specifics and the many deceptions we face today took time but the basic, sweet truth and the love of God in His people discipling one another in truth, His word is truth, is priceless for a new believer when it comes to wolves.

Discipleship. Very natural in Spirit led churches and the difference between standing strong or being deceived.