HAZARD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Yes, He did. And those scriptures that you post does not say otherwise. Did Jesus hang out with the Pharisees? Don't you notice that every time Jesus spoke to them it was they who initiated the conversation?

The problem is, the Pharisees claim to be true followers of God where those who claim to of been a Christian and turned away, do not.

I don't see your point but the point that I was making is that Jesus did not forced Himself and what He had to say on those who rejected Him...He never tried to convert them or do the things that I see so many "Christians" do in their attempt to get unbelievers to believe/repent.

The point is, you are addressing this thread, which questions why do we tolerate those who claim to of been Christians, but turned from God. Your statement was likening them to the Pharisees, which you cannot for the reasons I stated. In Mark 2:7, we read “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” Those who are not sick are those who believe they are following God, as the Pharisees did. Those who are sick are those who do not understand God or know Him.

You are correct, Jesus never forced Himself on anyone. I don't see anyone here forcing anyone else to believe in Him, but they will speak the truth.

When one engage in with people who are clearly hostile to the Bible whether they were "Christians" or not you are indeed forcing yourself on them.

No I am not. I am having a conversation about a topic. You may be like that, or you may not, but blanket statements are lies nicely covered with words.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

This has been covered to a point it is turning nasty by some who do not agree with the policies of this site. This is a ministry first, and discussion board second. If anyone feels it is not fair for this ministry to conduct itself in a way we feel led by the Lord to be, then they are free to explore them thousands of other site on the web where they can do just about anything they like. This will not happen here.

This thread is closed.