7angel

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Do you would condemn for eternity a 12 year old boy for stealing?

What would be the intellectual level of Adam and Eve? - is written in the bible

You are not a believer, but, you are a person who does not hurt anyone, and is very charitable, .. but, you are not an believer, nor have faith, do you will condemn him for eternity?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

You are not a believer, but, you are a person who does not hurt anyone, and is very charitable, .. but, you are not an believer, nor have faith, do you will condemn him for eternity?

A 12 year old who steals is a sinner separated from God. Only through Jesus can he be restored to God and adopted into God's family.

The intellectual level of Adam and Eve is not known. But even if they were intelligent they still made a bad choice. Smart people don't always have common sense. ;)

Someone who is not a Believer but does not hurt anyone and is very charitable still is a sinner without excuse. People who haven't heard of God are without excuse.

Romans 1:18-20

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Edited by GoldenEagle

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

God planted the tree of good and evil - says something mean to you?

God tells Adam and Eve not to eat of this tree, lest they die hopelessly.

However, they ate of the tree of good and evil, ... but ..they did not die - Adam lived 930 years - God Lie ? - Of course not.

Fact Check:

It was the Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil.

Knowledge of something is different than the "something" itself.

Good point Nebula. ;)

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

There comes a point where the clay is fired and remains the way it is for eternity. That which is contrary to God gets stored away in the lake of fire for eternity. The destination for anyone who is taking away the doctrine of eternal damnation from the scriptures is to have their name taken out of the book of life and more. Repent before it is too late.

Hbr 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

7angel, many seasoned believers have pointed out to you that your illusion that hell is not eternal is not scriptural.

I am going to afford you one chance to explain your reasoning, using scripture as your base. I expect you to quote the relevant scripture and discuss it. If you need help please ask, but don;t just post your personal opinions.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,719
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

7angel-the answer is yes, if a 12 year old sins by stealing, and is unrepentent, he is going to hell. Keyword there is unrepentent, without Gods grace we are all going to hell, romans 3:23 states for all have sinned and fallen short. Stealing is a sin, sin seperates us from God, and unless we ask Jesus into our hearts and turn our lives over to Christ we will all spend eternity in hell.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Ha ha ha - so, are you willing to condemn an ​​eternal suffering to a child of 12 years for stealing?

It is believed that the universe was formed 20,000 million years ago, this is just a 0 to the left compared to eternity,

Is not it exaggerated the punishment?

God does not punish anyone, punishment is the consequence of our sins or mistakes, "Do unto others what you do not want done to yourself

God corrects those he loves, but if someone is sent to eternal punishment, where is the correction?

Revelation 3

To Laodicea.

14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea,* write this:

‘The Amen, the faithful and true witness, the source of God’s creation, says this:

15“ I know your works; I know that you are neither cold nor hot.* I wish you were either cold or hot.

16* So, because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.

17* i For you say, ‘I am rich and affluent and have no need of anything,’ and yet do not realize that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.

18 I advise you to buy from me gold refined by fire* so that you may be rich, and white garments to put on so that your shameful nakedness may not be exposed, and buy ointment to smear on your eyes so that you may see.

19 Those whom I love, I reprove and chastise. Be earnest, therefore, and repent.j

20“ Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, [then] I will enter his house and dine with him, and he with me.*

21 I will give the victor the right to sit with me on my throne, as I myself first won the victory and sit with my Father on his throne.k

22“ Whoever has ears ought to hear what the Spirit says to the churches

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Ha ha ha - so, are you willing to condemn an ​​eternal suffering to a child of 12 years for stealing?

It is believed that the universe was formed 20,000 million years ago, this is just a 0 to the left compared to eternity,

Is not it exaggerated the punishment?

God does not punish anyone, punishment is the consequence of our sins or mistakes, "Do unto others what you do not want done to yourself

God corrects those he loves, but if someone is sent to eternal punishment, where is the correction?

The correction comes now, and if there is unbelief, and no repentance, judgement will follow when you stand before Him.

You need to find a good church, with a good pastor, and you need to listen and learn.

Also, please don't dismiss others posts with laughter. People are being very graceful in their answers to you as they seek to instruct with love.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,719
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

no 7angel, I would not condemn a child. But this isnt about what I would or would not do, I am telling you what God says in the Bible. God tells us in the Bible that we have all sinned and fallen short of the Glory of G od (romans 2:23) and that the wages of sin is death (eternal damnation in hell) but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. (romans 6:23) See the fact of the matter is, God cannot allow sin in His presence-and since adam and eve sinned (shortly after the world was created some 7000 years ago but thats another topic entirely) we have all inherited a sin nature, and we have all sinned, therefore we are all damned to eternal judgement. Which is why God sent His only begotten son to earth to die for us as a perfect sacrifice-to take our punishment (john 3:16, for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life) and all we have to do to receive that free gift-and go to heaven, is accept it.

See, this isnt about what I would or would not do, that doesnt matter, because nothing I say or do makes a difference (other then accepting His free Gift) Think about it this way, if there is an all-powerful God, which I know with all my heart there is, then said God has the right to set the rules, and those rules don't change, no matter what you or I say or do those rules do not change, and He put those rules, in writing, in the Bible as I've already shown you, so no matter what you "believe" no matter how hard you try to twist scripture to say what you want it to say-those rules will not change-the fact remains, that no matter what without Christs forgiveness, there is no way for us to enter the kingfom of God.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

Nobody condemns anyone, the person condemns themselves. What you have been told is true. The child is old enough to be accountable for stealing. If the child does not repent, they remain in their sin, which is their choice. If they die unrepentant, they will be judged by God as any other sinner.

The correction was rejected. Just as you can reject the truth being told to you by others. It is your choice to accept what we say as truth, or reject what we say as truth.