MorningGlory

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

But we needed to build up the Islamic countries so as to have a worthy enemy to war with and keep the powers that be in control of everything and keep their wealth.

But they are our NATURAL enemies, O.O. They are satan's own.

but the people who are truly behind all this are our enemies also... most people just don't know it.. Satan has put us in a position that we must fight them or perish. He's been setting this up for a thousand years.

How do we fight them? Who are they? Vaguely alluding to the "enemies" does no good if we don't know what they are doing and how to fight it.

Well right now they are setting the world up for a huge war that will lower the global population and pretty much make the survivors totally sick of religion.

How do you fight that? How do you get our military to say no?

Who are they? that would take a book. Ultimately you fight them by fighting Satan, for it is he and his power that are behind these people.

At this point in time, I see no way to fight them other than just not being cooperative until Jesus comes to fight for us. It's gone beyond what mortals can fix.

Who is them? Why say anything if there is no way to fight them? What you are saying could mean anything and it could mean nothing.

There is a group of people in this world, three hundred in number that control all real wealth in the world. You will find them meeting at places like the Bohemian Grove, several other Groves in Germany and England. They pretty much are represented at the Builderberg meetings You will find them within the Rothschild,

Astor, Bundy, Collins, Dupont, Rhodes, Freeman, Li, Onassis, Reynolds, Rockefeller, Warburg, Hapsburg and Van Duyn family lines.

They have a very large number of people who represent them in global politics and because they finance most if not all governments, they control the world population.

There isn't space here to go into details, but I could suggest several books if you'd like to get inside their realm, starting with Carroll Quiggley's book "Tragedy and Hope"

Thanks for the answer.

Is it your contention that they select the president and all this bickering we do is for nothing...... but a distraction to keep us thinking we have a choice?

Yes it is a distraction and gives us the sense that we control our countries destiny...... all we really do is pick between the two or three that they fund to run for the office. Those who do not do their will when elected are killed.

The USA was put on notice from these people by a Rothschild representitive by the name of James Paul Warburg in 1960 when addressing a Senate foreign Relations meeting explained to the Senators that they would have their world government, be it by consent or by conquest......... and the American people seemed to have picked the conquest offer.

I'll look that up. Will you answer my question about presidents please?

Also 2 different presidents spoke of the NWO and 1 president of the 1000 points of light, he was also head of the CIA and still receives briefings. How high up the ladder do you believe Poppy Bush is?

He's a representative of Evelyn Rothschild. His father was with the Harriman bank that funded the Nazi party and that bunch who made fortunes selling opium to the Chinese, and Railroads in the US. It is my understanding that the Harrimans got there start from one of the Rothschild banks

They made fortunes selling Opium to China and they are making fortunes today selling drugs to the US. The war on drugs in the US today is not to stop the drug trade, it's to fight off competition.

The USA was put on notice from these people by a Rothschild representitive by the name of James Paul Warburg in 1960 when addressing a Senate foreign Relations meeting explained to the Senators that they would have their world government, be it by consent or by conquest......... and the American people seemed to have picked the conquest offer.

I'll look that up. Will you answer my question about presidents please?

Also 2 different presidents spoke of the NWO and 1 president of the 1000 points of light, he was also head of the CIA and still receives briefings. How high up the ladder do you believe Poppy Bush is?

He's a representative of Evelyn Rothschild. His father was with the Harriman bank that funded the Nazi party and that bunch who made fortunes selling opium to the Chinese, and Railroads in the US. It is my understanding that the Harrimans got there start from one of the Rothschild banks

They made fortunes selling Opium to China and they are making fortunes today selling drugs to the US. The war on drugs in the US today is not to stop the drug trade, it's to fight off competition.

This is in line with what I have read. Harriman was his grandfather I believe. Also, Prescott Bush was guilty of funding Nazi's.

The next question..if post #17 is true, how can we support any presidential candidate? They are all just patsy's for the higher ups. By voting for the 2 established parties aren't we just helping the system flourish?

Because one will give us a better trip than the other, but we end up in the same place....... and we get the good feeling of throwing the bums out.