WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,323
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

A top aide to Barack Obama voiced fears Sunday that Hurricane Sandy could hurt the president's re-election chances by reducing turnout, as the impending storm forced both candidates to cancel campaign stops.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/france24-com-en-20121028-obama-campaign-fears-impact-hurricane-sandy/

The election is still a week away. Say, did you hear that the number of "hunters" buying weapons has increased dramatically in the last month or so?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The election is still a week away. Say, did you hear that the number of "hunters" buying weapons has increased dramatically in the last month or so?

Talk around here says that it has to do with the UN thing they are working on. I'm not sure what it's about (shame on me).

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

The UN thing, fear of the unknown, is part of it, part of it is people just dont plain trust Obama-even if the UN thing turns out to be harmless, the fear is if Obama gets re-elected he will find some way of getting rid of guns now that hes passed the hurdle of obama care. Either that, or everyones just buying them now, because they know in the next few years theres no chance theyll be able to afford them. Fear of Zombie Appocalypses plays a small role, as well.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The UN thing, fear of the unknown, is part of it, part of it is people just dont plain trust Obama-even if the UN thing turns out to be harmless, the fear is if Obama gets re-elected he will find some way of getting rid of guns now that hes passed the hurdle of obama care. Either that, or everyones just buying them now, because they know in the next few years theres no chance theyll be able to afford them. Fear of Zombie Appocalypses plays a small role, as well.

Progressives have been trying to do so for at least half my life..... I see no reason to think Obama is any different. But I do see that he's sneaky as heck.

Liberal crazies are tweeting all over that they are going to riot if Romney wins, burn down the White House, even kill him. It's probably mostly BS, but everyone knows that there re groups out there that mean it. If it becomes widespread or if there is massive voter fraud, who knows what will happen. The voter fraud has already started happening and being reported all over the net. Not the MSM, of course.