IGNORED

Christian Music

Guest streetrat

Guest streetrat

I just heard of a new Christian music artist named Jadyn Maria, has anyone else heard of her. After one of my friends told me about her, I went to her website (http://www.jadynmaria.com) and checked her out. I am truly blown away by her devotion to God and her desire to spread His word to all through her music. This comment from her alone on her website says so much about her as a person and her mission as a follower of Christ. Quoting Jadyn she said "While I have not changed anything about what I hope to accomplish with my music - that is, I want to be a positive role model to teenagers encouraging them to make wise decisions and let my faith speak through my music - I have always had a heart for my platform to be as big as possible." I am truly in awe of this young woman being how she is one of the few artists in the industry to use her status for spreading faith, rather than just collecting money. If you do one thing today, please be sure to stop by her website and check out her music that you can download. I know it sure brightens my day when I listen to her. Let me know if you guys feel the same way.

God Bless

Guest antitox

I had the same feelings about Jaci Velasquez. I think that pure devotion and committment shown by these people are a great encouragement and witness as well.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

ever hear John Starnes ??

He is very good and means what he sings.

In Christ

IreneM

:cool:

Guest antitox
ever hear John Starnes ??

He is very good  and means what he sings.

In Christ

IreneM

:emot-highfive:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, as a matter of fact I used to watch the Jimmy Swaggart broadcast when John Starnes sang on stage with him. Also, especially loved Fred Johnson; bought one of his albums too.

• Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

John and I have been email and concert friends for many years

I wrote him last month when I found out he was going to start appearing with Benny Hinn It broke my heart I had never questioned Johns salvation His love for the Lord his desire to win souls. I now question his judgement. But I pray for him and that the Lord will open his eyes to the truth.

His voice is magnificent and the songs he sings are wonderful...................

In Christ

IreneM

:emot-highfive:

Guest streetrat

John Sternes is really good, but none of you answered my question about Jadyn Maria. Do me a favor and check out the website www.jadynmaria.com and let me know what you think of her.

Peace be with you :)

• Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

John Sternes is really good, but none of you answered my question about Jadyn Maria.  Do me a favor and check out the website www.jadynmaria.com and let me know what you think of her.

Peace be with you :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She doesn't seem like a Christian artist to me :)

Guest streetrat

You wouldn't think she is a Christian artist because she is a pop singer, and we all know that the pop scene has been overrun by a bunch of talentless girls who get attention by selling their image and their sexuality. I have had the pleasure of meeting Jadyn and I got to tell you, she is truly one of the most down to earth people that I have ever met. My advice: Go back to her website again (www.jadynmaria.com) and really listen to the songs. I assure you that if you do this, you will definitely hear how her faith is the driving force behind her music.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

You wouldn't think she is a Christian artist because she is a pop singer, and we all know that the pop scene has been overrun by a bunch of talentless girls who get attention by selling their image and their sexuality.  I have had the pleasure of meeting Jadyn and I got to tell you, she is truly one of the most down to earth people that I have ever met.  My advice: Go back to her website again (www.jadynmaria.com) and really listen to the songs.  I assure you that if you do this, you will definitely hear how her faith is the driving force behind her music.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw her in an add recently, I know cause it said Jadyn Maria in the ad and it seemed she was just sellin' by her looks. She wasn't wearin' much also.

LT

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

You wouldn't think she is a Christian artist because she is a pop singer, and we all know that the pop scene has been overrun by a bunch of talentless girls who get attention by selling their image and their sexuality.