• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

http://news.msn.com/...?ocid=ansnews11

Officals are trying to pass a ban against nudity in their streets.

San Francisco : nudity in their streets.

The proposed ban predictably has produced outrage, as well as a lawsuit. Last week, about two dozen people disrobed in front of City Hall and marched around the block to the amusement of gawking tourists and high school students on a field trip.

2FE673CE34B078C9A1CCD99D95CBD.jpg

Their gay parades: Those who rode the floats deliberately dressed with very little clothes on.

This is horrible...what some people have become. No respect for themselves or others. They need to join a nudist camp. Not do that in the public streets.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,924
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

This is horrible...what some people have become. No respect for themselves or others. They need to join a nudist camp. Not do that in the public streets.

Well, it IS San Francisco.

Why is anyone surprised?

Saying the inmates are running THAT asylum is an insult to all good inmates, everywhere.

:laughing:

Blessings!

-Ed

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Caution: More public nudity in San Francisco: http://stpetersarlin...pigs-in-mud.jpg lol

There are places to be a nudist, where people that are on board with that lifestyle can consent to seeing and displaying the entire human body, but they should not do that in a public place, on a public road or in a public building, like a courthouse/city hall.

But, this law is pointless because: "Exemptions would be made for participants at permitted street fairs and parades, such as the city's annual gay pride event and the Folsom Street Fair, which celebrates sadomasochism and other sexual subcultures."

If these people want to avoid being fined or imprisoned, then they should just have a nudism pride parade and then they would be exempted from the ban.

But really, how is this progress? People are becoming more like animals, becoming less human in their behavior. Which is why I added the photos of the pigs. We are told that what people do in private, in their bedroom, is their right. But they are bringing their bedroom activities to the streets, having sex in public at these "fairs and parades."

I recommend not doing this, but if you need a reference to validate my last sentence, just google folsom street fair public sex, and you will have plenty of source material to use. Some of the stuff you will see or read about, are devices in the shape of religious symbols, with blasphemous names that mock Jesus, God, Saints, etc. More than you can stomach. Animals indeed.

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful. . .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

like i said, america and the west love and adore greece and rome, not the God of the bible. the greeks and romans were known for cruelty to children and woman and animals.

Caution: More public nudity in San Francisco: http://stpetersarlin...pigs-in-mud.jpg lol

There are places to be a nudist, where people that are on board with that lifestyle can consent to seeing and displaying the entire human body, but they should not do that in a public place, on a public road or in a public building, like a courthouse/city hall.

But, this law is pointless because: "Exemptions would be made for participants at permitted street fairs and parades, such as the city's annual gay pride event and the Folsom Street Fair, which celebrates sadomasochism and other sexual subcultures."

If these people want to avoid being fined or imprisoned, then they should just have a nudism pride parade and then they would be exempted from the ban.

But really, how is this progress? People are becoming more like animals, becoming less human in their behavior. Which is why I added the photos of the pigs. We are told that what people do in private, in their bedroom, is their right. But they are bringing their bedroom activities to the streets, having sex in public at these "fairs and parades."

I recommend not doing this, but if you need a reference to validate my last sentence, just google folsom street fair public sex, and you will have plenty of source material to use. Some of the stuff you will see or read about, are devices in the shape of religious symbols, with blasphemous names that mock Jesus, God, Saints, etc. More than you can stomach. Animals indeed.

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful. . .

-------------

You sure hit the hammer on the nail...Justin. These type of things just makes me want to puke. They are sicko's.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Is there a point where this thread will become edifying to the body?

-------------

You sure hit the hammer on the nail...Justin. These type of things just makes me want to puke. They are sicko's.

Thanks LS! I know San Francisco is way on the extreme when it comes to this type of public deviant behavior. We have been fortunate that it's managed to pretty much stay there, but this behavior will spread throughout the entire nation, we will either accept it on our own, or be forced to, be being subjected to more of these public displays on our streets and in our communities.

-------------

Thanks LS! I know San Francisco is way on the extreme when it comes to this type of public deviant behavior. We have been fortunate that it's managed to pretty much stay there, but this behavior will spread throughout the entire nation, we will either accept it on our own, or be forced to, be being subjected to more of these public displays on our streets and in our communities.

Well... the article did say it is happening in other cities in CA.

Now I know I am moving to canada. :huh:

Is there a point where this thread will become edifying to the body?

Sorry, will try harder to do that.