IGNORED

please pray for me if you can.

Guest cw777

there is so much to write. I just feel an enormous amount of evil energy around me. I don't want to give up on God. I know that he can fix everything. Right now I just feel worthless. why does God even need me. He doesn't. I feel that I'm useless for God. there is nothing that I have to offer to him. I don't work. I stay at home with my children and my husband works. He doesn't really feel that I do anything since I stay at home. I really can't work because it cost to much for a babysitter and I would only make minimum wage. I know I probly need councling but I can't afford it. My husband tells me that I need medicine because he thinks that I'm emotionally unstable. I guess you would feel like that too if someone well your husband said that. I really do try to be a good wife and mother but I guess that I never will be. Anyway there really is alot wrong with me I guess but I'm not God so I guess there would be. I know I sound like a downer but I'm really not. I don't have any friends. My mom works so she's busy all the time. I guess I'm just looking for someone who cares. If you can please pray for me and my family. Everything has to get in the way of who I want to be and God.

Your sister in Christ,

Christina

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Your husband feels you "don't do anything, since you stay home raising the kids"???

Do you keep the house clean? Do you cook meals? Do you take care of the kids?

In my superannuation I have come to realize those things are MUCH more important for the family than having a 2nd income. Perhaps your husband needs counseling.

Praying for you both.

Leonard

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  197
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

:emot-hug: Hi Christina, first you are precious to God and He loves you. The Bible says before He formed you in the womb, He knew you. It also says that He numbers the hairs of your head. What you have to offer God is your self, which is valuable to Him. He promises to never leave you or forsake you, and the Bible says that He searches for those who will worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. Now that means that you do have something to offer to God. Not only your self, but your worship. Do you pray? If so, you are offering God your time. Being a mother myself I know that what you do is very valuable, you have an infinitely important job, raising a child is no easy task, and if you are raising your children in the fear of the Lord, that is also something you are offering to God. Raising your children is a worthy and wonderful occupation, and God values that. I will pray for you and if you don't mind I will share your prayer request with all of my prayer teams and they will be praying for you as well. Let me pray for you right now.

Father I come to You in agreement with my sister Christina, Lord I know that she is precious to You and I ask that You shower Your wondrous love upon her. Lord she feels alone and Jesus, You draw near to the brokenhearted. Draw her near to You Lord Jesus and give her a work to do for You. Lord Jesus, You are the Light of the world and I ask that You guide my dear sister with Your light. Teach her to spend time in Your presence, seeking You in prayer and in studying the word of God. I ask that You provide friends for her, friends that will uplift her and help her to walk daily with You Lord. You have promised in Your word that You would never leave us or forsake us, so that right now I know that You will not forsake Christina as she calls upon You, her Redeemer and Her Savior. Thank You Lord Jesus for Your undconditional Love towards us. In Jesus Name.

• Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Christina, it is satan putting you down...it is he trying to make you feel worthless. You are anything but...having children and bringing them up in a God filled environment is the most important mission of anyones life...how can it be otherwise...the saving of your childrens souls!!! And bringing them up to face the challenges of today's world!!!

My hat's off to you dear sister, you deserve a medal....remember this scripture always.........

19:30 But many [that are] first shall be last; and the last [shall be] first.

there is so much to write.  I just feel an enormous amount of evil energy around me.  I don't want to give up on God.  I know that he can fix everything.  Right now I just feel worthless.  why does God even need me.  He doesn't.  I feel that I'm useless for God.  there is nothing that I have to offer to him.  I don't work.  I stay at home with my children and my husband works.  He doesn't really feel that I do anything since I stay at home.  I really can't work because it cost to much for a babysitter and I would only make minimum wage.  I know I probly need councling but I can't afford it.  My husband tells me that I need medicine because he thinks that I'm emotionally unstable.  I guess you would feel like that too if someone well your husband said that.  I really do try to be a good wife and mother but I guess that I never will be.  Anyway there really is alot wrong with me I guess but I'm not God so I guess there would be.  I know I sound like a downer but I'm really not.  I don't have any friends.  My mom works so she's busy all the time.  I guess I'm just looking for someone who cares.  If you can please pray for me and my family.  Everything has to get in the way of who I want to be and God.

Your sister in Christ,

Christina

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: Hi Christina, first you are precious to God and He loves you.  The Bible says before He formed you in the womb, He knew you.  It also says that He numbers the hairs of your head.  What you have to offer God is your self, which is valuable to Him.  He promises to never leave you or forsake you, and the Bible says that He searches for those who will worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.  Now that means that you do have something to offer to God.  Not only your self, but your worship.  Do you pray?  If so, you are offering God your time.  Being a mother myself I know that what you do is very valuable, you have an infinitely important job, raising a child is no easy task, and if you are raising your children in the fear of the Lord, that is also something you are offering to God.  Raising your children is a worthy and wonderful occupation, and God values that.  I will pray for you and if you don't mind I will share your prayer request with all of my prayer teams and they will be praying for you as well.  Let me pray for you right now.

Father I come to You in agreement with my sister Christina, Lord I know that she is precious to You and I ask that You shower Your wondrous love upon her.  Lord she feels alone and Jesus, You draw near to the brokenhearted.  Draw her near to You Lord Jesus and give her a work to do for You.  Lord Jesus, You are the Light of the world and I ask that You guide my dear sister with Your light.  Teach her to spend time in Your presence, seeking You in prayer and in studying the word of God.  I ask that You provide friends for her, friends that will uplift her and help her to walk daily with You Lord.  You have promised in Your word that You would never leave us or forsake us, so that right now I know that You will not forsake Christina as she calls upon You, her Redeemer and Her Savior.  Thank You Lord Jesus for Your undconditional Love towards us.  In Jesus Name.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was really encouraged by what you wrote. thank you so much. I guess I just forget how close God really is to me. I would really appreciate it if you would share with your prayer team. Everything gets in the way of me wanting to be close to God. Once again thank you and God bless you.

In Christ,

Christina :emot-hug:

Christina, it is satan putting you down...it is he trying to make you feel worthless. You are anything but...having children and bringing them up in a God filled environment is the most important mission of anyones life...how can it be otherwise...the saving of your childrens souls!!! And bringing them up to face the challenges of today's world!!!

My hat's off to you dear sister, you deserve a medal....remember this scripture always.........

19:30 But many [that are] first shall be last; and the last [shall be] first.

there is so much to write.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  11/25/1965

Dear Christina,

I remember being a stay at home mum with my 3 boys when they were little and I too remember feeling worthless.

Take heart dear sis you are not worthless, God has a special job for you to do and only you can do it! You see Christina, if you are not doing the job God called you to do, your job is vacant.

I will be praying for you.

Your sis in Christ,

Shazza :blink:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  197
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Christina I will send out your prayer request and I will be praying for you. In His Love, Mary (ellie) :)

His Will Ministry

Global Prayer Warriors

Dear Christina,

I remember being a stay at home mum with my 3 boys when they were little and I too remember feeling worthless.

Take heart dear sis you are not worthless, God has a special job for you to do and only you can do it! You see Christina, if you are not doing the job God called you to do, your job is vacant.

I will be praying for you.

Your sis in Christ,

Shazza :24:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shazza,

Thank you for your encouragement. God bless you. I guess sometimes I forget that I'm not the only one who goes through this. Sometimes I feel so alone. thank you for praying for me. It really means alot to me that people are praying for me. Once again God bless you.

In Christ,

Christina :24:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Praying!

t.