IGNORED

Has Anyone Ever Had Problems With Demons

Guest forum777

Guest forum777

I have found in my experience that devils feed off anxiety and fear, the more you react to their influence and they become the center of your attention, the more they will trouble you

its very much like any bully, the more he can get a rise out of you, the more he's going to pester you

I've ignored my way right out of what many would consider schizophrenia, at first when this situation arose, I would argue with them and let the voices get me riled up, as they were lying spirits, trying to convince me lies about myself.

I believe it was the Holy Spirit that told me to believe the truth, reject the lies, and ignore their taunts

so I did, and it went completely away, It was kinda funny at first because they really started to scream at me the more I ignored them, and I acted like I couldn't hear a thing, this just infuriated them and it wasn't long that they simply went away

i've never heard from them again, its been 17 yrs

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, I have often had problems: waking dreams with a demon, house was slammed with animalistic roar even though calm evening, daughter saw one in corner of bedroom and her cat tried backing it down, seeing shadows during the day pass across halls, paralysis and no breathing after feeling slammed while trying to fall asleep often, son who used to see demons and was spoken to by them died of heroin, etc. ad nausem. But, I was told not to talk about 'them' as this would add to their power. However, my life is becoming out of control at this point, so I am talking, and I am online at this moment searching for resources to fight back. Just ordered Bondage Breaker. You asked for a specific story though: When I was around 14 this boy came into town. He was really really good looking. I had never had a boyfriend and he made his sweet advances. It was summer, and living in a rural area, my cousins and their two friends would meet and swim, hike, bike and just chat--real clean kids. This boy looked very clean too, but he didn't have parents that lived here. Actually, he would hitch-hike up from a big city (5 hours away). He was mysterious in this aspect. Well, he was my first kiss and make-out session. As he stayed in a tent, he asked me if I would ask my parents if he could pitch it in our yard. I felt uncomfortable at that and said "no". The next day the other girl in our group called me and said that he broke up with me and she was now his new sweetie; she was very apologetic. I was actually relieved. But, (this is the hard part to admit) that night I had a waking dream/sexual fantasy. This boy was hovering over me; I could feel his presence. My mind was debating to go through with the fantasy and have fantasy "***". You know...? The moment I decided that I could as "this was only in fantasy and not real" the hovering presence became demonic. It turned black, angry, violent. I felt my body rise off the bed, my breathe stopped, I couldn't move. Horrifying. When it released me the whole bed fell to the floor with me then falling on it. I just lay there, terrified, as I felt the remaining shivers from the bed. My group was affected too, but no one said anything about something metaphysical happening; well, I didn't tell anyone either. The girl started having social problems right away. My cousins both began exhibiting aberrant behavior. Today, the one cousin is trapped in heavy alcoholism and the other on his 5th wife, who controls him like a bird in a cage. As for me, I began hating my parents and smoking, drinking, and ended up dropping out of school. This was also the beginning of waking dreams that followed me for around 30 years. If you would like, I can explain what the waking dreams are like. They are in levels. Just ask. However, I was saved at age 12, read the Bible, love the Lord, and pray constantly for deliverance from addiction. In a nut shell, I am a highly functioning addict. I own my own home and land, hold a professional position successfully, and am raising a daughter and foster daughter. Conversely, I do not have any close friends, smoke heavily, drink nightly, and wake each morning feeling defeated. Please pray for me.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

yuh know, I am not sure I would be writing all of this for anyone to read...I responded in the other thread you started...I understand what you are describing...all of it.... The Bondage Breaker should

help you here.

Again, call me old fashioned, but I would not be writing all those details for anyone to read...not to hurt your feelings or anything because I doubt you could shock me, but I am, if

anything, overly cautious...I appreciate you wanting to understand and know the truth

I think you are on the right track...

I came back (several hrs later) to add: I am thinking of you and I will pray.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  538
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  2

Yes, I have often had problems: waking dreams with a demon, house was slammed with animalistic roar even though calm evening, daughter saw one in corner of bedroom and her cat tried backing it down, seeing shadows during the day pass across halls, paralysis and no breathing after feeling slammed while trying to fall asleep often, son who used to see demons and was spoken to by them died of heroin, etc. ad nausem. But, I was told not to talk about 'them' as this would add to their power. However, my life is becoming out of control at this point, so I am talking, and I am online at this moment searching for resources to fight back. Just ordered Bondage Breaker. You asked for a specific story though: When I was around 14 this boy came into town. He was really really good looking. I had never had a boyfriend and he made his sweet advances. It was summer, and living in a rural area, my cousins and their two friends would meet and swim, hike, bike and just chat--real clean kids. This boy looked very clean too, but he didn't have parents that lived here. Actually, he would hitch-hike up from a big city (5 hours away). He was mysterious in this aspect. Well, he was my first kiss and make-out session. As he stayed in a tent, he asked me if I would ask my parents if he could pitch it in our yard. I felt uncomfortable at that and said "no". The next day the other girl in our group called me and said that he broke up with me and she was now his new sweetie; she was very apologetic. I was actually relieved. But, (this is the hard part to admit) that night I had a waking dream/sexual fantasy. This boy was hovering over me; I could feel his presence. My mind was debating to go through with the fantasy and have fantasy "***". You know...? The moment I decided that I could as "this was only in fantasy and not real" the hovering presence became demonic. It turned black, angry, violent. I felt my body rise off the bed, my breathe stopped, I couldn't move. Horrifying. When it released me the whole bed fell to the floor with me then falling on it. I just lay there, terrified, as I felt the remaining shivers from the bed. My group was affected too, but no one said anything about something metaphysical happening; well, I didn't tell anyone either. The girl started having social problems right away. My cousins both began exhibiting aberrant behavior. Today, the one cousin is trapped in heavy alcoholism and the other on his 5th wife, who controls him like a bird in a cage. As for me, I began hating my parents and smoking, drinking, and ended up dropping out of school. This was also the beginning of waking dreams that followed me for around 30 years. If you would like, I can explain what the waking dreams are like. They are in levels. Just ask. However, I was saved at age 12, read the Bible, love the Lord, and pray constantly for deliverance from addiction. In a nut shell, I am a highly functioning addict. I own my own home and land, hold a professional position successfully, and am raising a daughter and foster daughter. Conversely, I do not have any close friends, smoke heavily, drink nightly, and wake each morning feeling defeated. Please pray for me.

your addictions can be broken as a start to kicking the demonic activity out of your life, I have a two step method for breaking the addiction to cigerettes, It works everytime, and you will like the method because you can smoke as much as you want, but you must adhere to two simple rules, and never break them.

1. you must always smoke alone

2. when you smoke make it your prayer time, pray out loud while you are enjoying the cigerette, it won't be long and the devil himself will set you free from nicotine, you won't even have withdrawls

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

That's so good, Back2...

I can relate...The last 2 weeks I smoked...I couldn't get enough and The Prayers Were Constant!!! Just like you said...Completely I mean just as if I had never smoked...The addiction taken from me...(29 years)...No withdrawal...None...

Oh that's so good...the devil couldn't stand the prayers...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

You're right, I apologize. I assumed this was like an anonymous site such as Yahoo Answers as opposed to a community. I'm asking because I believe that I was under demonic attack after playing with ouija boards, and that I was delivered after a long and grueling journey. Often times; however, I become very doubtful of my experiences or begin to question my faith, which I believe is spiritual warfare trying to distance me from God. I ask for any personal testimonies to help me not only better understand my own, but to quell my doubts.

I'd stay away from those Ouija boards. Even non-Christian folks into the paranormal claims it conjures up negative entities, and may even result in demonic activity (aka a Poltergeist) as you already attest to. Do yourself a favor and burn the thing, and stay away from the occult.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I read your story and it was moving.  I hope you don't mind my suggesting an approach; I would suggest that you find out if you have generational curses; if so, get delivered from them.  More important is being filled or baptized with the Holy Spirit.  If your are willing to be led by the Spirit then you are a son of God (Rom 8:14).  That's when everything changes.  With God living in you, the trend for you will be from defeat to victory.  You will have to do the work and the study.  You'll have to locate the people who can advise you,and discern your spiritual situation and minister to you.  I would say to not ask for people to pray for you as there are no guarantees.  When you pray, as a son of God, you have guarantees of your prayer being answered  in the affirmative, See the promise of 1 John 5:14,15 for answered prayer; there is also 'the prayer of agreement', Mt 18:19 whic has a guarantee.  Another is Mark 11: 23,24 --  "... you shall have whatsoever you say".  These guarantees of answered prayer are for Sons of God who are led by the Spirit.  I haven't mentioned faith and dedication to the Word but these are part of the answer as well.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

This discussion is touchy for many as it seems. Although it many times feels like the most undesirable thing to do if you feel defeated by anything, I've come to find thanking Jesus seems to work often. Worship is yet another powerful way to let your spirit higher.

As for the experience, I've had not extreme poltergeist kind of activity but once living in area where many were burnt as witches in the past, me and my wife both woke up in the night hearing strange noises and our cats were reacting to something they did not like quite aggressively. On top of that, we both heard this strange laughter at the end of our bed, almost this cliche witch laughter. Then I got full of God's righteous anger and rebuked this entity whatever it was and commanded it to leave in Jesus' name. Sure enough, that worked and why would it not have worked; all things must bow down in front of the most holy name.

We did not have it ever since so apparently the message was delivered. I really don't tolerate these pranksters lurking around.

Another occasion was some years ago I had for some time suffered from very deep sadness which caused physical pain in my heart. After yet another evening of feeling so saddened in my heart, I was praying the next morning. As I was in prayer, I suddenly saw in spirit this black clothed dark manlike entity. Directly after it got exposed I was fillled with God's glory and mercy, the thing removed permanently and I never saw it since then.

What this means is the evil mostly works in our hindsight, and can only work because we don't recognize it. Once it gets exposed by God, the parasitic activity is brought to end.

But sometimes good old deliverency is required and one should not hesitate although it is important to find a good ministry operating on this level too. Pray for direction and God will answer your prayer. In Jesus' name amen.

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  06/24/1985

I used to get demonic scarring on my back in the night while I slept before I found Christ.

Also, I had a dream one night where an angel told me Glenn Beck was a demon.

I believe that angels and demons exist both within people and outside of them from my experiences and scriptural belief.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

No,not any that I know of.