IGNORED

Hama Halajba and Fallujah. Crimes repeated.

amor

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

[

They are asking for a fight....and we are going to give it to them. We have allowed EVERY civilian who wants to leave the city safe passage out. Anyone who remains knows exactly what to expect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's relatively easy to leave if you are rich and/or can go and stay with friends or relatives on the outside who can support you in your exile, that is at least once you've got through the check points with their nervous gun totting minders. It's not so easy if you are an ordinary person with little means of supporting yourself away from your home.

And as for "asking for a fight" the Americans and the British are the invaders - the real foreign fighters. How is it that those who resist invasion are those who are spoiling for a fight, surely it is the other way round?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Murdering large numbers of people, and in particular non-combattants in the pursuance of a political cause, is immoral at anytime. Just because some politicians decide to declare this "war time" or "peace time" makes no difference to that.

A few politicians didn't decide it was war time, 19 Arabs did, based on the crazed teachings of a twisted mind, on 9/11/2001. War was declared by their actions on that day. The violent actions of their bretheren before them, over the years, set the stage.

Blessings,

t.

Amor:
Edited by amor

Murdering large numbers of people, and in particular non-combattants in the pursuance of a political cause, is immoral at anytime. Just because some politicians decide to declare this "war time" or "peace time" makes no difference to that.

A few politicians didn't decide it was war time, 19 Arabs did, based on the crazed teachings of a twisted mind, on 9/11/2001. War was declared by their actions on that day. The violent actions of their bretheren before them, over the years, set the stage.

Blessings,

t.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It may have escaped your notice, but Saddam, whatever other crimes he is guilty of, had nothing to do with 9/11. Unless, that is you believe that being an Arab makes you automatically guilty of any crime commited by another Arab.

Please, amor, before we continue, stop with your little put downs and insinuations that I'm stupid. I'm too old to be playing those games, for the most part any way.

Thanks.

Now, you are correct in that Iraq played little or no part in the attacks of 9/11/2001. Not much that I can find by way of evidence shows that Saddam had anything to do with it. What he is guilty of is violating 19 UN resolutions that followed after the first gulf war. each one of these resolutions, to my knowledge, carried the penalty of armed action. How long should we have waited for him to comply with even the simplest of these terms?

Seeing as we are in a war against terrorism and not just the ones responsible for 9/11/2001, I think it is only natural that we would go in and finally give an ultimatum to Saddam in reference to the violations. He had every opportunity in the world to comply, but didn't. Meanwhile, he's setting up trust funds for the families of those that choose to blow up innocent civilians in Israel. That, my friend, is terrorism at it's core, and one of the stated reasons of Bush for action in the war on terrorism. Congress voted for it, the UN voted for it and the American people showed their resolve for it. It didn't become an issue until Howard Dean used it to try and get a leg up in the primaries last year.

The only issue I have with it is that we should have waited another 6 months to a year to go into Iraq. Kinda like the right war, in the right place, at the wrong time. We should have waited to finish up in Afghanistan or at least made it a little more stable. We should have given the troops a but of a break to catch our breath, but it didn't turn out that way. Once we went in, I had to support it. To show anything less than total commitment to it would be seen as weakness, as like what you see now in the news. Weakness in our resolve is what the enemy is counting on. The sad part is, they have almost turned this whole thing around on us. Their plan of waiting until we are too weak in the knees to fight has almost worked on a national level. Thank God for the ones that still have the strength to see through the lies of Islam.

As for your question about my integrity concerning all arabs, no. I do not believe that every arab is to blame and I am not suggesting that we should look at them as such. The only fight I have is with the ones that strap bombs to their bodies and blow up kids and women and innocent men at a diner, or bus, or nightclub, or a day care center. These are the targets.

Do you understand where I stand?

It would be the same if it was any other nationality or race or group of people, or army.

Thanks,

t.

Bombs dropped from aircraft or attached to missiles kill as indiscriminately, but more effectively than bombs tied round a waist. The deference is not in the morality of those who order the attack but in the technology they have access to.

The difference in morality is the heart and intent of those with their thumbs on the buttons.

t.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

The difference in morality is the heart and intent of those with their thumbs on the buttons.

t.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:42::42: