IGNORED

Hama Halajba and Fallujah. Crimes repeated.

amor

Guest shiloh357
You accuse me of revisionism, but you yourself are incapable of replying to my posts with out trying to change the meaning of what I said. I never said that Israel committed genocide, but I did  say that ethnic cleansing was central to the state of Israel. This is a reference to the 700'000 plus Palestinians driven from the towns, villages (360 villages at Israeli estimates) and farms of modern day Israel (the state within its 1948 borders - not including the occupied Palestinian territories or the Golan). This population "transfer" I'm  politically correct zionist terminology here, is not denied by the Israeli state. More detail here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The difference between ethnic cleansing and genocide would be... what? That is like saying there is difference between cutting down a tree and chopping down a tree.

Yod responded masterfully to rest of your illinformed post. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Good job Yod!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Amor,

Will you add the late King Hussein of Jordan to your list of war criminals? How did he deal with the PLO in September of 1970? I don't hear too many folks in the "blame it all on Israel and America crowd" talk about this event. It wasn't too pretty. (Black September)15,000 casualties I believe. Where was the Arab outrage then?

Or how about the 30,000 lebanese christians who were massacred by Assad?

Stop the occupation of Israel by Palestinians!!!

Stop the occupation of Lebanon by Syria!!!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

You accuse me of revisionism, but you yourself are incapable of replying to my posts with out trying to change the meaning of what I said. I never said that Israel committed genocide, but I did

Amor,

Since you have taken it upon yourself to point out all of your percieved unjust land grabs in history, how about the occupation of Canaan by GOD and the Jews! Remember Jericho! 13th century BC. Tell God how you feel about it! Tell him how wicked it was to do that to those poor Canaanites!

Guest Christian Soldier
In the early eighties when facing an uprising in the Sunni city of Hama President Assad of Syria sent in the military to bomb and shell the place to rubble and reduce its population to carrion. In the same decade Saddam again facing a hostile Kurdish population chose to gas the population. Now in the 2004 and Bush and Blair, again facing a population that is resisting their well laid plans are about to engage in a similar action. Are all you "hawks" out there happy with this?  Are you able to give, a Christian explanation as to how such an attack can be justified, and how it differs from these earlier crimes? Can you also give a justification for that obscene "Oh dude tape"?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suppose you think that the terrorists using Fallujah as a base for operations are innocent bystanders in this war? You need to get a clue as to how wars are fought. I just hope the politicians in both nations can allow the military to do what it does best and not handcuff them in their ability to annihilate the people running around the nation of Iraq causing all these problems. If I were president, I would use Fallujah as an example of how to crush a rebellion. I'd level anything and everything related to terrorism that exists in that area. Anyone helping or covering for the terrorists would be either arrested or shot(if they chose to fight) and killed. The will of these people to fight needs to be broken and broken in the most severe way possible. We're fighting people who have for decades and years lived in fear of whomever was strongest at the time. They respect strength and power and they attack weakness and people unwilling to fight back. It's typical of a bully. Well, bullies can be taught lessons that keep them in check and it's time to teach the bullies lessons.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Hi, Christian Soldier, and welcome to Worthy!

t.

In the early eighties when facing an uprising in the Sunni city of Hama President Assad of Syria sent in the military to bomb and shell the place to rubble and reduce its population to carrion. In the same decade Saddam again facing a hostile Kurdish population chose to gas the population. Now in the 2004 and Bush and Blair, again facing a population that is resisting their well laid plans are about to engage in a similar action. Are all you "hawks" out there happy with this?

If anyone is interested, here is a link to articles by a BBC journalist inside Fallujah

BBC journalists are never slanted or wrong about anything. Just pillors of truth. I'm sure Dan Rather would agree.

Down with the infidels!!!!!!