firestormx

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this but after reading I felt compelled to post this..........

about 5-6 years ago I had a dream ......I was in my living room with my wife and my older sister (who lives 600 miles away), I looked out the back door and saw a a glowing red sphere with black marbelled into it,(like a comet or planet, something huge) barrelling towards the earth, I turned to my sister and said with great anxiety, "I told YOU it was coming!, I told YOU it was coming!" I woke up troubled.....theres more.....

the next night I had the same dream! this time the "sphere" was glowing Blue with white marbelled into it, barrelling towards the earth .....I turned to my sister and said..." I told THEM it was coming!, I told THEM it was coming!" then woke up

.....I was puzzled, two nights in a row and one fiery red the other a beautiful blue.... I have a feeling whats its about but wanted anyones thoughts on it..... again sorry if this is in the wrong place

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1957

forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this but after reading I felt compelled to post this..........

about 5-6 years ago I had a dream ......I was in my living room with my wife and my older sister (who lives 600 miles away), I looked out the back door and saw a a glowing red sphere with black marbelled into it,(like a comet or planet, something huge) barrelling towards the earth, I turned to my sister and said with great anxiety, "I told YOU it was coming!, I told YOU it was coming!" I woke up troubled.....theres more.....

the next night I had the same dream! this time the "sphere" was glowing Blue with white marbelled into it, barrelling towards the earth .....I turned to my sister and said..." I told THEM it was coming!, I told THEM it was coming!" then woke up

.....I was puzzled, two nights in a row and one fiery red the other a beautiful blue.... I have a feeling whats its about but wanted anyones thoughts on it..... again sorry if this is in the wrong place

Interesting, for sure!

All I can offer is this: Scripturally...every time one has either a dream or a vision from God, God has provided a clear interpretation as to the meaning of the dream or vision. Sometimes He uses other people (i.e. Joseph interpreting Pharaoh's dream/ Daniel interpreting Nebuchadnezzar's dream), or in the case of Peter's vision on the rooftop ("rise Peter, kill and eat...") God told Peter to go with the gentile servants of Cornelius. Prior to this vision, it is doubtful that Peter would have even let these folks cross his threshold.

If this dream is from God, then seems to me that God will let you know with a certainty the meaning, and that it was from Him.