GoldenEagle

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

I concentrate on the fact the Jesus loves me.

When a Christian actually understands what that means, everything else starts making sense.

I am constantly amazed at how many professing Christians I know, who just don't get what the Love of Jesus for them as individuals actually means.

This is so true!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

I believe the Believer will focus on God's Word, His desires, and allow the Holy Spirit to change him/her.

]

That's hard sometimes GE, especially when there are things you hang onto that aren't exactly bad (like watching a fave cooking tv show : ). Some things just take up so much time (especially when its a cooking competition each week night) that I end up feeling guilty - like I've wasted time.

Whatever you do, do it for God's glory! Wether that is work, play, or anything in-between. :thumbsup:

1 Cor 10:31-33

31 Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give no offense, either to the Jews or to the Greeks or to the church of God, 33 just as I also please all men in all things, not seeking my own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.

Col 3:17, 23-25

17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

23 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men,24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; foryou serve the Lord Christ.

.... "The problem with the world is not primarily what they do, but who they love." ....

:thumbsup:

~

Love

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. 1 John 2:15-17

Love

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Love

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

He's The Only Way

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6