• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,924
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

Well it looks like Sen. Paul is auditioning for a role in the ruling class. I wish him well.

I believe the question we should be asking ourselves is this: Why is the majority of the populace against ILLEGAL immigration - yet the vast majority of the ruling class for it?

I understand WHY the ruling class is - the democrat branch wants millions of new voters, ensuring its vicegrip like hold on the reigns of government power for decades to come.

And the republican branch of the ruling class wants millions of low-wage workers to satisfy their business friends.

Bottom line - ruling class wants illegals here; illegals we shall have.

Isn't tyranny grand?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Make no mistake, both parties want cheap labor to reward their donors. Union thugs want ignorant low-skilled workers so they can exploit their labor for more wealth and influence, politicians want a permanent entitlement class to keep them in power. What neither party wants is high skilled, highly intelligent laborers that will stand up for themselves.

Their idea of utopia: a slave class and a ruling class. There's no room for the rest of us. The sooner we wake up to that reality the sooner we can throw the charlatans out and try them for high treason.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

I don't disagree with making it easier for people to come here legally, and that ultimately being the best answer. However, I don't have harsh feelings against those who come here illegally and are otherwise minding their own business and working. There is a problem, however, if they are receiving assistance, I should add that caveat. But some guy who comes here to work to provide a better life for his family? I do not think such a person ought to be kicked out.

So you're okay with letting them break our laws? How on earth can we remain sovereign if our laws mean nothing? Go over to Mexico and try to live and work there without proper documentation; you'll get a really rough education in Mexican law, really fast. These criminals need to be kicked out.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

Yes, I am okay with them breaking that law. If it's an unjust law in the first place, it does not bother me if people break it.

Well it's NOT okay with millions of others and you are not being a good citizen if you don't respect our laws yourself. I've never understood why some people WANT porous borders, unfettered immigration and a big foreign criminal element living here. Can you enumerate the advantages to those of us who belong here please?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,924
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

Yes, I am okay with them breaking that law. If it's an unjust law in the first place, it does not bother me if people break it.

Well it's NOT okay with millions of others and you are not being a good citizen if you don't respect our laws yourself. I've never understood why some people WANT porous borders, unfettered immigration and a big foreign criminal element living here. Can you enumerate the advantages to those of us who belong here please?

Let's take a look at some of the people who want pourous borders:

Barack Obama: He likes the fact that illegals will overwhelmingly vote democrat - keeping his party in power for years to come. There is no downside for him, you see, because at present he lives in government housing, protected by hoardes of Secret Service agents. In his future, if he decides to leave government "service", he'll have the means to live in gated communities, in whatever part of the world he chooses to live.

Democrats in Congress: Like their leader Obama, they know illegals will support democrats far into the future. And most of them (like Harry Reid) have become very wealthy from their years of public "service" - so they too will be immune from the downside of illegal immigration.

Republicans in Congress: Supporting illegal immigration makes their business donors very happy, in that it supplies a huge pool of low cost labor. They don't seem to care that most illegals will support democrats - since republicans for the most part don't like to lead. They're content with whatever crumbs fall from the democrat table when it comes to power. And like everyone else in national government, most republicans are wealthy enough to be immune from whatever problems illegals bring.

So there you have it!

Who could POSSIBLY be against illegal immigration?

Blessings!

-Ed

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

What is unjust about regulating the borders?