IGNORED

Do you believe miracles still happen today?

Carlasangels

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

yes of course ,i have experienced Biblical miracles again and again

yes of course, i have experienced Biblical miracles again and again....

:thumbsup:

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalms 139:14

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  538
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  2

miracles can only be found around people of faith, as we see in the bible faith is paramount in there happening

Mark 6:4-6

But Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own country, among his own relatives, and in his own house.” 5 Now He could do no mighty work there, except that He laid His hands on a few sick people and healed them. 6 And He marveled because of their unbelief. Then He went about the villages in a circuit, teaching.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

miracles can only be found around people of faith, as we see in the bible faith is paramount in there happening

Satan can also perform miracles. Read the book of Revelation.

An example in the OT is when Pharaoh's priests caused their rods to turn into snakes.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/11/1969

Back in the early 90”s I was in a accident, my car went off a gravel road and flipped and crashed several times before coming to a stop. There was nothing left of the car.. I don’t even remember going off the road.. the next I remember is waking up in this strange guys truck and him telling me not to move they have the Ambulance coming for me. He then began to tell me a story about what he had witnessed … he said he saw me go off the road and thought to himself that person is dead.. Then he said he saw me get out of the car and as I fainted something grabbed me and held me until he came to get me. I had two angels that day... I have never saw that guy again but will never forget him or his story.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

God is still the same today and forever. God hasn't changed.

Just last week I recieved surgery. I wasn't in a hospital having surgery by this world's doctors though. I believe in God. The all knowing, all seeing, all hearing, God. It happened at night while I slept. My physical body didn't wake up, but the spirit man was brought to just long enough for me to know surgery was happening. Then I was immediately knocked back out. It had something to do with my stomach. I don't know all the details, I don't need to know, God knows what is going on. He made this body. I woke up praising God. His presence and grace were so amazing that morning. He is amazing.

Another healing I recieved: I was moving some walk boards that was loaded with concrete. Oh, my back was in bad shape. It had been for many years. I started whining, "Lord, I don't know why you won't heal me?" The Holy Spirit spoke to me, "Now, who are you to be whining about a little back pain." And a vision before my eyes... Jesus hanging on the cross. I said, "Oh Lord, you are so right. Who am I to be crying around after all you have done for me." I kept moving, about three steps I heard a voice ask me, "Where is your pain?" I was healed. Nobody had to be praying over me, annointing my head with oil, or trying to push me to the floor. It was just me and Him. All he ask us to do is BELIEVE. Where is your faith?

I hope this helps. The doctors of this world were created by God as well. He had to do something for those who don't believe, can't believe, whatever. He put them here for the people of this world. God is the creator of all things. (Col. 1:16)

I am not of this world, I am a child of God. Praise God!!!

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

Satan can also perform miracles. Read the book of Revelation.

An example in the OT is when Pharaoh's priests caused their rods to turn into snakes.

God created ALL things. (Col. 1:16) All things. Even the devil himself bows before the Lord. When the devil comes to us, he is on a mission. He also has a job to do. He doesn't move until God moves him. That is not to say you have been tempted by God. Tempting you is the devils job. Like I said, "The devil has a job to do also."

As we live and move and breath, we do so unto God. The thing is... what works will he find in you? good or evil.

If God returned right now, what would he find you doing?

Know ye not that the kingdom of God is within you?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/23/1988

I believe miracles happen CONSTANTLY - for believers and nonbelievers alike; we just need to recognize God's grace. Indeed, our very existence is a miracle. Life is a miracle.

Last Sunday, in church, a two-week old baby was baptized! The baby... the baptism..... MIRACLES!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

We, as a people, have been bewitched into believing the miraculous doesn't continue on today by those who would give us a carnal explanation that is acceptable to the training we have received since being born. Only God can sanctify our minds through his word by the Holy Spirit to cause us to wake up and see that the miraculous never ceased.