Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Parker, in Arizona there is a man from libya I think it was who deliberately ran over his daughter and friend for being too americanized. The daughter died. The local district attorney stated that he should not get the death penalty because he is muslim. The public was outraged, but the decision stood. Keep in mind this is a conservative state. Yet even this state kowtowed to islam.

I am convinced that this current administration with its muslim sympathies will put pressure on those prosecuting this case to not give him the death penalty.

You want justice but this country no longer does justice.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Parker, in Arizona there is a man from libya I think it was who deliberately ran over his daughter and friend for being too americanized. The daughter died. The local district attorney stated that he should not get the death penalty because he is muslim. The public was outraged, but the decision stood. Keep in mind this is a conservative state. Yet even this state kowtowed to islam.

I am convinced that this current administration with its muslim sympathies will put pressure on those prosecuting this case to not give him the death penalty.

You seem to have your mind set that this administration has 'muslim sympathies'. Is that your opinion or one that you got elsewhere? I'm no supporter of Obama but the facts belie your words; his admininstration has killed more muslims than any other. I regard GWB as closer to islam than Obama.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Oh, I absolutely agree with you!! We can always hope though, right?

Muslims have killed more muslims than any other religion/nationality. You can be sympathetic to islam and still kill muslims.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

If there's any justice, he won't be alive by this time tomorrow...

Who's justice?

I didn't know justice was assigned to anyone in particular. Justice is justice.

You seem to have your mind set that this administration has 'muslim sympathies'. Is that your opinion or one that you got elsewhere? I'm no supporter of Obama but the facts belie your words; his admininstration has killed more muslims than any other. I regard GWB as closer to islam than Obama.

It is my opinion based on his actions and words over both of his administrations. I have said many times he is not a muslim but he is a sympathizer. He has paid heed to many muslim traditions/ views in his dealings as president. Since it is not permitted to let a non muslim kill/execute a muslim, I believe he will follow that and put pressure on the prosecutors to spare this man the death penalty.

As an example of the sympathies, michelle obama visited some of the victims of the bombing. Who were they? Saudi Arabians.

If there's any justice, he won't be alive by this time tomorrow...

Who's justice?

I didn't know justice was assigned to anyone in particular. Justice is justice.

Romans 12

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

he needs to be set free not charged what exactly did he do?

Are you serious tig?

He planted and set off bombs that killed 3 people and resulted in the injuries of over 100 others. Included among that are children.

He planned this terrorist plot to kill and maim people. He planned others. He fled from police in a shootout that resulted in the death of one officer and a serious injury to another. He then ran over his brother in his attempt to escape which caused his brother's death.

Oh sure, he needs to be set free.... not.

The conspiracy junk set out by his family is false. There is plenty of evidence that he is guilty, including the bombs he tossed at police.