nebula

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Parker, in Arizona there is a man from libya I think it was who deliberately ran over his daughter and friend for being too americanized. The daughter died. The local district attorney stated that he should not get the death penalty because he is muslim. The public was outraged, but the decision stood. Keep in mind this is a conservative state. Yet even this state kowtowed to islam.

I am convinced that this current administration with its muslim sympathies will put pressure on those prosecuting this case to not give him the death penalty.

You want justice but this country no longer does justice.

You seem to have your mind set that this administration has 'muslim sympathies'. Is that your opinion or one that you got elsewhere? I'm no supporter of Obama but the facts belie your words; his admininstration has killed more muslims than any other. I regard GWB as closer to islam than Obama.

It is my opinion based on his actions and words over both of his administrations. I have said many times he is not a muslim but he is a sympathizer. He has paid heed to many muslim traditions/ views in his dealings as president. Since it is not permitted to let a non muslim kill/execute a muslim, I believe he will follow that and put pressure on the prosecutors to spare this man the death penalty.

As an example of the sympathies, michelle obama visited some of the victims of the bombing. Who were they? Saudi Arabians.

Do you have a source for that? I didn't know anyone from the administration or the White House had visited any of the victims. Was it on the news?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

something in me is saying he is innocent

Even if you believe he is innocent of the marathon bombings, he isn't innocent of the murder of the security guard and of his brother, firing at police and tossing bombs at them.

But there are too many photos pinpointing the two, and even eye witnesses, including the man standing next to the black back that was left behind and who lost his leg from it.

Parker, in Arizona there is a man from libya I think it was who deliberately ran over his daughter and friend for being too americanized. The daughter died. The local district attorney stated that he should not get the death penalty because he is muslim. The public was outraged, but the decision stood. Keep in mind this is a conservative state. Yet even this state kowtowed to islam.

I am convinced that this current administration with its muslim sympathies will put pressure on those prosecuting this case to not give him the death penalty.

You seem to have your mind set that this administration has 'muslim sympathies'. Is that your opinion or one that you got elsewhere? I'm no supporter of Obama but the facts belie your words; his admininstration has killed more muslims than any other. I regard GWB as closer to islam than Obama.

It is my opinion based on his actions and words over both of his administrations. I have said many times he is not a muslim but he is a sympathizer. He has paid heed to many muslim traditions/ views in his dealings as president. Since it is not permitted to let a non muslim kill/execute a muslim, I believe he will follow that and put pressure on the prosecutors to spare this man the death penalty.

As an example of the sympathies, michelle obama visited some of the victims of the bombing. Who were they? Saudi Arabians.

I went to the news sites and checked this out. Honestly, I didn't hear one word about these visits before now but, it's true, the President and Michele Obama visited these two Saudis (who were originally suspects) but what you left out is that they visited ALL of the victims in various hospitals on that day.

Guest shiloh357

He isn't innocent. You need to operate by facts, not emotion. Unless you have been livinvg under a rock, you would know that he is guilty of not only setting the marathon bombs, but of killing a MIT police officer and wounding another one, in addition to throwing homemade bomgs and grenades at police officers.

Tigger, there is more evidence against this man (videos, photos,the man he carjacked and the store owner he robbed) than almost any suspect I have ever heard of. What would make you SAY such a thing?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

My guess, just wants to be an antagonist.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Do you have a source for that? I didn't know anyone from the administration or the White House had visited any of the victims. Was it on the news?

At the time I read it, it was on a mainstream news article. Now in looking for it, Im mostly pulling up junk news sites. (I dont consider WND etc as good sites lol.) I can post a link to a site but its not the original AP/Reuters (or CBS) news article I read.

http://potusnews.net...used-victim-of/

This link doesnt add the additional information I had read that she talked to the saudis and promised them all the help the us can give to help them through this.

I went to the news sites and checked this out. Honestly, I didn't hear one word about these visits before now but, it's true, the President and Michele Obama visited these two Saudis (who were originally suspects) but what you left out is that they visited ALL of the victims in various hospitals on that day.

The article I read said they only visited those two. I can not leave something out that I didnt read to begin with. I dont appreciate the false accusation.

i did not really watch the news about the bombing

Then perhaps you should not be making outrageous claims that the suspect is innocent.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Okay....

This little excursion brought to you by *FACEPALM*.