IGNORED

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Unbelievers?

Tinky

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,192
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

This 'IS' wisdom I suggest you give it proper heed! For no abominations enter into God! As you have said clearly that it does!  Love, Steven

Nonsense. I haven't. Are you saying that God is unaware of what people say, even those who do not know God yet are determined to speak to Him?

Again according to The Scriptures there are no such people around like this...

Ro 1:18-20

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men,

who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them,

for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen,

being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without

excuse,

NKJV

Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

This 'IS' wisdom I suggest you give it proper heed! For no abominations enter into God! As you have said clearly that it does!  Love, Steven

Nonsense. I haven't. Are you saying that God is unaware of what people say, even those who do not know God yet are determined to speak to Him?

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men,

who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them,

for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen,

being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without

excuse,

NKJV

Love, Steven

Nonsense again. There are millions of people who have never had an encounter with Jesus, yet think they merely need to call out, "Oh, God!" and He is there at their beck and call.

excuse,

NKJV

Love, Steven

Nonsense again. There are millions of people who have never had an encounter with Jesus, yet think they merely need to call out, "Oh, God!" and He is there at their beck and call.

You mean people like these?

Mt 7:21-23

21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.  22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'  23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

NKJV

Love, Steven

excuse,

NKJV

Love, Steven

You mean people like these?

Mt 7:21-23

21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.  22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'  23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

NKJV

Love, Steven

Yes, people like those and including people who think that by doing good they are OK with God. He hears them alright, but He doesn't heed them. Their sin mounts up for the day they will stand before God and give an account.

Yes, people like those and including people who think that by doing good they are OK with God. He hears them alright, but He doesn't heed them. Their sin mounts up for the day they will stand before God and give an account.

You say God does ... I say God does not by His Own Word- Now time and His fullness of presence will bring the so of this matter...

Love, Steven

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  417
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/31/1974

The sad thing about the prayers on an unbeliever is that when they pray during a time of crisis, the prayers are short lived. Meaning that most of them will pray for relief from something, and as soon as they recieve confirmation that everything is going to be alright, they return to "business as usual."

You say God does ... I say God does not by His Own Word- Now time and His fullness of presence will bring the so of this matter...

Love, Steven

All it takes is an understanding of the word and the fine use of context to know that God hears everyone, but doesn't give heed to the unrighteous. He is our Father, but not everyone is His child or is of His household. He hears and answers His children because He has a binding relationship with them, but while He hears the children of the enemy, He is not obliged to respond.

Guest ninhao

The sad thing about the prayers on an unbeliever is that when they pray during a time of crisis, the prayers are short lived. Meaning that most of them will pray for relief from something, and as soon as they recieve confirmation that everything is going to be alright, they return to "business as usual."

Yes I agree !

Love, Steven

All it takes is an understanding of the word and the fine use of context to know that God hears everyone, but doesn't give heed to the unrighteous. He is our Father, but not everyone is His child or is of His household. He hears and answers His children because He has a binding relationship with them, but while He hears the children of the enemy, He is not obliged to respond.

enoob's reply to above!

All it takes is to study to show yourself approved! God does not take in sin nor the the things born of sin!!! Period!!!

God 'IS' to Holy to even look upon sin! (The Cross) Yet you have God hearing it just ignoring it and that is an abomination

of what even The Word teaches! Let me show you what God's Word teaches:

Ac 8:18-24

18 And when Simon saw that through the laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money,

19 saying, "Give me this power also, that anyone on whom I lay hands may receive the Holy Spirit."

20 But Peter said to him, "Your money perish with you, because you thought that the gift of God could be purchased with money!

21 You have neither part nor portion in this matter, for your heart is not right in the sight of God. 22 Repent therefore of this your

wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you. 23 For I see that you are poisoned by

bitterness and bound by iniquity."

24 Then Simon answered and said, "Pray to the Lord for me, that none of the things which you have spoken may come upon me."

NKJV

Notice what was required of Simon before all else was repentance in order for his prayers to be heard...

why is this so because God

will not hear the prayers of sinners it is an abomination to Him!   

Pr 21:27

27 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination;

How much more when he brings it with wicked intent!

NKJV

Pr 15:26-29

26 The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the Lord,

But the words of the pure are pleasant.

27 He who is greedy for gain troubles his own house,

But he who hates bribes will live.

28 The heart of the righteous studies how to answer,

But the mouth of the wicked pours forth evil.

29 The Lord is far from the wicked,

But He hears the prayer of the righteous.

NKJV

Isa 1:15

15 When you spread out your hands,

I will hide My eyes from you;

Even though you make many prayers,

I will not hear.

Your hands are full of blood.

NKJV

As you can see-> why I say what I say! It 'IS' God Who Says so and it is God  you will answer to

for your saying He Does hear when He says He does not (and even tells us why He does not)!

Notice above where Simon is unwilling to do as the disciples tell him (repent then pray in that specific order)!

Note- Simon, even in his bonds of  iniquity,  knows God will not hear him-> so he asks them to pray for him- not

to gain repentance from his sin but to escape the judgment of God that is coming against him! A unrepentant

heart God will not hear- for those hearts are an abomination to the Holiness of God!  Love, Steven

Ridiculous, enoob.

God is aware of all that happens in the entire world 24/7. He hears what passes over everyone's lips and even what DOESN'T.

You seem to think that hearing and heeding is the same thing. God hears all but doesn't answer all. Get it? You say He doesn't "take in sin nor the the things born of sin". What does that mean? Do you think that His omniscience means that He accepts sin?

It is so rare to find a right-thinking believer. duh.gif