IGNORED

2020 Vision of the doors in (Mat 24:33)

I believe that we entered into the pre-Trib on march 14, 2012 - so the next 2.5 years will see serious increase of hardness toward us Christians. but the second half 2015.5 to 2019 will be the worst, similar the great Tribulation. This is all based on Scripture of Mathew 24:34 where Christ tells us that this generation = our generation shall not pass

Where can this be found in the Word of God?

please see http://doorschristmu...h.yolasite.com/

First off, I must say sorry for my miscalculating the March 14th, 2012 date as the begining of the Tribulation.

This is the very first sentence from your website. I saw no reason to look any further.

I don't understand the need to prove God wrong. He said no one would know the time, and even after the countless failed predictions, people are still setting dates.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hello one_christian_warrior,

As I understand it, the final seven begins with the AC confirming a "covenant"or treaty (Daniel 9:27). Also, there is strong indication that the (yet to be built) temple would be under construction during the first half of the tribulation period. I am unaware that either of these events have occurred. How did you conclude that March 14, 2012 was the starting date?

In Yehoshua,

Guy Smith

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

While I agree with everyone else that scripture is clear that nobody will know the day or the hour. I also firmly believe in context of the verses it is speaking of the return of Christ that nobody will know the day and hour of, and not the tribulation. I'm pre-wrath, so I believe the 70th week will start before the rapture. I don't think it has started. I firmly believe that the book of Daniel makes clear that it's the peace accord with many that starts the 70th week. I don't think that has happened. one_christian_warrior can you provide any scripture proof for this claim other than another's math, dream's, vision's and guesses? I read the link, no dream or vision ( which I seem to have a lot of by the way ) is greater than the word. No dream or vision is to be accepted if it's not 100% in line with the word. So can you please provide some scripture to support this claim.

Thank you

Firestormx

Joseph

Hello to those accusing one_christian_warrior of date setting,

At this point, I disagree with one_christian_warrior's assessment, but is he guilty of date setting just because he believes that the trib has begun?

1. If the AC actually confirmed the covenant which starts the final seven (as predicted by the prophet Daniel) and a brother or sister brings it to the bodies attention, would that be considered date setting?

2. If the AC actually confirmed the covenant which starts the final seven (as predicted by the prophet Daniel) isn't the advent of Christ supposed to occur seven years latter?

In Yehoshua,

Guy Smith

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I believe that we entered into the pre-Trib on march 14, 2012 - so the next 2.5 years will see serious increase of hardness toward us Christians. but the second half 2015.5 to 2019 will be the worst, similar the great Tribulation. This is all based on Scripture of Mathew 24:34 where Christ tells us that this generation = our generation shall not pass

very little actual scripture in that entire site warrior. The only verse it really mentions is that one verse from matthew-as Ive already pointed out, its taken out of context. That entire site, is basing all of its doctrine, off of a single verse, that is out of context. If your entire doctrine, is from one verse that is out of context, then chances are, the entire doctrine is wrong. Instead of copying and pasteing someone elses opinion, it would be beneficial, to go through and research the scripture for yourself.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Hello to those accusing one_christian_warrior of date setting,

At this point, I disagree with one_christian_warrior's assessment, but is he guilty of date setting just because he believes that the trib has begun?

1. If the AC actually confirmed the covenant which starts the final seven (as predicted by the prophet Daniel) and a brother or sister brings it to the bodies attention, would that be considered date setting?

2. If the AC actually confirmed the covenant which starts the final seven (as predicted by the prophet Daniel) isn't the advent of Christ supposed to occur seven years latter?

In Yehoshua,

Guy Smith

The question that needs to be asked in this case is how does one know who the AC, or man of perdition is, since he is not reveled until mid-trib?

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

So, there is now way of knowing when the tribulation started, or will start. One can suspect, but until the man is revealed, it is only a guess.

Hello Onelight,

The question that needs to be asked in this case is how does one know who the AC, or man of perdition is, since he is not reveled until mid-trib?

With all the prophetic scripture pertaining to the AC, is it not possible that he is revealed prior to mid-trib? Which raises another question: are we railroading this thread with this line of discussion?

In Yehoshua,

Guy Smith

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

More date setting? Really? :29:

More dates... :noidea: ... :foot-stomp:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

First off, I must say sorry for my miscalculating the March 14th, 2012 date as the begining of the Tribulation.

This is the very first sentence from your website. I saw no reason to look any further.

I don't understand the need to prove God wrong. He said no one would know the time, and even after the countless failed predictions, people are still setting dates.

It IS strange isn't it...

When our beliefs are in conflict with the Word, it's time to reevaluate our beliefs.

It's stated more than once that we will not know the time. Why is that so hard to understand and accept?

Very true. Yet some will persist in this... :sad030:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  69
  • Birthday:  02/11/1964

When our beliefs are in conflict with the Word, it's time to reevaluate our beliefs.

It's stated more than once that we will not know the time. Why is that so hard to understand and accept?

yes, but we are told that we are allowed to know the doors (deadline=last day)

I want people to know that the end time generation will pass after 2019.1

we are told this generation shall not pass

the end time generation started in 1967.5

when Israel took back Jerusalem

because the Tribulation is the last seven years of the 70 weeks

generation = 51.6 solar years (taken from Mathew 1:14)

(this duration was used to predict/state Israel's rebirth=right down to the exact day)

1967.5 + 51.6 = 2019.1 is the door-deadline

THIS IS GOD’S DEADLINE,

NOT MINE

He set it when He Said in (Mat 24:34)

Verily I say unto you, This generation

SHALL NOT PASS, = (die)

till all these things be fulfilled.\

http://beliefstoliveby.yolasite.com/

Edited by one_christian_warrior