• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Have you made plans for tomorrow?

Have you decided to Love that neighbor that makes all the noise, whose dogs bark all night?

Have you decided to take in the homeless guy down the road for a meal and a shower?

Have you decided to ask forgiveness of that family member that hurt you?

Have you decided to bless your church with an awesome gift?

Have you decided to rest in Jesus tomorrow?

Have you planned the next 24 hours?

If so you have a plan.

It's called Love.

And just to add...

Mat 6:33  But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. 
Mat 6:34  "Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/08/1952

Qnts2 - That's quite a story. They at least had a plan, which they gave alot of thought to.

other one - So your pets go to Heaven too? I didn't know that. Do the pets of non-believers go to Heaven also?

John - What you call a ticked off tone, I call curiosity. Apparently, you have never been asked such a simple question before or had given it any thought.

Joe - Apparently, you can't answer a simple question either. So I guess this thought has never entered your mind. Who is going to take care of the possessions, the pets, the non-religious child, etc.

Fez - I'm NOT leaving. You are. You should at least be prepared for that day - at least for your pets sake, if you have any.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Qnts2 - That's quite a story. They at least had a plan, which they gave alot of thought to.

other one - So your pets go to Heaven too? I didn't know that. Do the pets of non-believers go to Heaven also?

John - What you call a ticked off tone, I call curiosity. Apparently, you have never been asked such a simple question before or had given it any thought.

Joe - Apparently, you can't answer a simple question either. So I guess this thought has never entered your mind. Who is going to take care of the possessions, the pets, the non-religious child, etc.

Fez - I'm NOT leaving. You are. You should at least be prepared for that day - at least for your pets sake, if you have any.

What can I say? Except what I said already. Concentrate on Jesus, stand on His word and stop worrying about something over which you have no control.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

As I said, you have a very combative attitude. And after only 25 posts, I daresay you don't know ANY of us well enough make such statements.

So cool your jets, kid.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Once the A/C takes control.  All assets will be frozen and seized.  To reclaim your assets, all that will be needed from someone is to received the "Mark of the Beast".  Then they will be returned to you.  BTW, if this someone knows of any "believers", they may receive a bounty for turning them over to the authorities.  If you are young, one may go for a good price.  If you are old, you go for a low price.  If one is over the hill, they may just be put to death and safe on the food and medical bills.

But the Lord will keep me safe through this ordeal.  Read Rev 13.  Saints go into captivity (become slaves of someone else), or there are killed.  This is the price for not taking the "Mark".  You most likely will not make it to the mid point, and never see the 2nd Coming from here on earth.

One needs to look at people like Nero, Hitler, Gingas Khan;  No mercy.  This will be much, much worse than all your worst nightmares.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

If you don't care about your possessions, then what about your pets - or don't you care about them either?

So they die of thirst in a weeks time - So what?

These things are in Gods hands.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Once the A/C takes control.  All assets will be frozen and seized.  To reclaim your assets, all that will be needed from someone is to received the "Mark of the Beast".  Then they will be returned to you.  BTW, if this someone knows of any "believers", they may receive a bounty for turning them over to the authorities.  If you are young, one may go for a good price.  If you are old, you go for a low price.  If one is over the hill, they may just be put to death and safe on the food and medical bills.

But the Lord will keep me safe through this ordeal.  Read Rev 13.  Saints go into captivity (become slaves of someone else), or there are killed.  This is the price for not taking the "Mark".  You most likely will not make it to the mid point, and never see the 2nd Coming from here on earth.

One needs to look at people like Nero, Hitler, Gingas Khan;  No mercy.  This will be much, much worse than all your worst nightmares.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Your worse nightmares in a good description.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Seems to me.... John S is presenting the question of Faith... for who would not wish to allow their possessions to go into the hands of a strong believer left behind to assist fence walkers, or to fence walkers that their desire to get off the fence to become Christians could be given a better fighting chance.  For if one has faith, they would certainly desire to help all those left behind.

Faith without works is dead, so consider that anyone truly believing they will go in the rapture certainly would not want their possessions to fall into the hands of those who will accept the Beast's Mark.  Would not anything you left behind that those who take the Beast's Mark get... also benefit them?  So let those left behind and had not taken the Mark of  Beast, benefit them through the coming peril they will suffer.

Edited by tgw

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  11/08/1952

Fez - You DO have control of where your possessions end up after you leave.

John - Since I'm probably older than you, don't call me "kid". If you would like to resort to childish name-calling, that can easily be arranged.

Marv - No they won't - not right away. You don't have to give your things to "believers". In fact, you probably won't.

bopeep - Letting your pets die of thirst is NOT in God's hands. It will be in yours. You should arrange to have someone take care of them after you leave.

tgw - Actually I wasn't - but that was a thoughtful way of looking at it.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

I guess I could have some off based Lutherian or Episcapal pastor have my pets blessed, that should take care of it.  But what of my gold fish (which I do not have), will it get too hot in the house or will some one steal them.  If one wants to make a will, I suggest it go to something going on in Israel.  But will the Rapture only cause a missing person report and not a death report.  No body, No will that can be evoked.

In Christ

Montana Marv