Morality and government

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

I use to think that social issues and fiscal issues were two entirely separate issues, as if neither effected the other.  However, as I grow older and I grow in my faith, I'm beginning to see things much more differently.

If I wanted to destroy freedom within society, if I wanted a police state, how would I go about it?  I now recognize that to do that all that is needed is to destroy a nations morality.  Let me explain.  If you started a country full of hardened criminals and gave them the perfect government, they would screw it up.  However, give a nation full of morally upright individuals a flawed form of government and they will fix it.

Benjamin Franklin once said that the Constitution would endure for a time, until society became so corrupt that it no longer had any bearing upon that society.  I think we have arrived.

Speaking of the Founding Fathers, from what type of society did they spring?  Was it not from a Puritan society who was seeking religious freedom?  I think it no coincidence that they came from such a society.  As for the society of today......well.......we have the leaders we have today that have come from such a society.  It is a society that forbids its children to pray in school.  It is a society that kills its unborn.  It is a society that embraces the gay lifestyle and sex outside of marriage.  It is a society in moral decay that will soon need a police state to contain it in order to prevent it from further harming itself and the rest of the world.

Jesus had it right.  It all starts in the hearts and minds of the individual.  The approach is bottom up, not top to bottom.  If we want to change government for the better, we must first fundamentally transform society from which it springs.

I guess my biggest question is, is destroying the moral fabric of society being done intentionally in order to bring about a police state?  I would like to think not.

Edited by wonby1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Yes, it is intentional.

Why?  That is a good question.

Big picture:  Globalism.  The people behind the disorder and corruption in the US are trying destroy the country from within, because it is impossible for any army to invade us.  The people behind this are not loyal to the US, they are loyal to "The Community" and do not see their subversive actions as treason against the US.

Historically, countries have been defined by borders, language and culture.

Destroy those unique characteristics and you destroy the nation.

That's why society has been segmented and classified by every category you can think of.

Small Picture:  People are corrupt and will take as much wealth and power as they can get their hands on, and don't care about the consequences it will have on the nation.

The reason morality is being targeted is because these fascists are planning for brutal, violent and murderous suppression of the people that will rise against their tyranny.  If a good percentage of the population is immoral, they will not stand up for their neighbors/countrymen as they are being rounded up, "disappeared," brutally terrorized.

No morality, no empathy, no compassion.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/08/1952

If you don't like this country, there is a VERY easy solution - Move.

Yes, it is intentional.

Why?  That is a good question.

Big picture:  Globalism.  The people behind the disorder and corruption in the US are trying destroy the country from within, because it is impossible for any army to invade us.  The people behind this are not loyal to the US, they are loyal to "The Community" and do not see their subversive actions as treason against the US.

Historically, countries have been defined by borders, language and culture.

Destroy those unique characteristics and you destroy the nation.

That's why society has been segmented and classified by every category you can think of.

Small Picture:  People are corrupt and will take as much wealth and power as they can get their hands on, and don't care about the consequences it will have on the nation.

The reason morality is being targeted is because these fascists are planning for brutal, violent and murderous suppression of the people that will rise against their tyranny.  If a good percentage of the population is immoral, they will not stand up for their neighbors/countrymen as they are being rounded up, "disappeared," brutally terrorized.

No morality, no empathy, no compassion.

I think that the movement is a globalist one.  Now that countries like the USSR are out of the way, the globalists can begin the agenda to bring down borders around the world.  That is one of the main reason that the US refuses to secure the border with Mexico.  They say it simply can't be done, but we see that the former USSR had no problem constructing a much bigger border than the US/Mexico border.  It all comes down to the will to do something or the lack thereof.

You have to understand, globalists think that they are doing the "right" thing.  From my discussions with a few of them, they wish to end all wars by doing away with national sovereignty.  Is doing away with war a noble effort?  I suppose it depends on how you go about it.  What should be alarming is if you create a global government that no one can overthrow, then if that government goes bad, which it inevitably will, no one can seek justice.

The bottom line is, if the US goes under then China will usher in the new world order.  Scary stuff, especially with their human rights record.

You also have to realize that these people don't understand the powers that direct their paths and I really think they believe they have good intentions.  They think that they are in control, but nothing could be further from the truth.

But the collectivist seeks to create a one world order.  This is the climax of the collectivist utopia.  If so, move where exactly?

Amen~!

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Is it not every citizen's right and responsibility to try to change what they do not like, rather than opting out?

Is it not every citizen's right and responsibility to try to change what they do not like, rather than opting out?

Nope.  If you disagree you must abandon the country, not fight for it.

:thumbsup:

~

Hay Beloved

If You Are Moving To The USA

Welcome And Please Do Move To Elgin

And We Will Pray Together For The Salvation Of The Colonies

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Why?

I thought Americans had more guts than that!