IGNORED

The Final Seven Seals Charts/The Four Horsemen/The First Four Seals

guysmith

Now notice, the same person who commits the abomination of desolation is the same person, who after the 70th week begins with an agreement made with him, He overcomes with flatteries. with his mouth. It's only later that he overcomes with violence, the 2nd seal. Scripture does not support the first rider being Jesus.

~

His Name

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 5:48 (ESV)

Mankind's Bane

The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords. Psalms 55:21

~

2nd, We do not go out and conquer. Jesus already conquered the whole world or overcome it. Making disciples is not conquering. This seal has not been broken. I urge you to go back before God and let him correct you on this. Everything in revelation and in the prophecies that Jesus spoke can be found in the old testament. Search them out.

~

His

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. John 18:36

Kingdom

Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel. 1 Kings 9:5

~

The

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. Isaiah 65:17

New

For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. Isaiah 66:22

Earth

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 2 Peter 3:13

And Heaven

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. Revelation 21:1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

The Seven Seals / Chart 2/ The First Seal / The Anti-Christ

With the opening of the first seal we are introduced to a rider on a white horse.

Revelation 6: 1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

This rider appears to represent the Anti-Christ.  Like Christ, which rides a white horse with a sword coming from His mouth, the second rider is also on a white horse but is in possession of a bow.

Do you think the first rider represents the AC?

The Seven Seals / Chart 3/ The Second Seal / War

The rider on the red horse appears to represent war.

Revelation 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

Do you think the second rider represents war?

The Seven Seals / Chart 4/ The Third Seal / Famine

The rider on the black horse is represents famine.

Revelation 6: 5When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!

Do you think the third rider represent famine?

The Seven Seals / Chart 5/ The Fourth Seal / Death

The rider on the pale horse appears to represents death. 

Revelation 6: 7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Do you think the fourth rider represents death?

The first four seals occur in period one (the beginning of birthpains) of the "final seven years."

In Yehoshua,

Guy Smith

Where are the other three charts?  *twitch* You can't finish there!  There's seven!

The First Seal - I think that the first seal does not represent a person, but a false doctrine.  The Church is meant to be the Body of Christ, but when a church accepts a false doctrine of conquest and violence that body will become the Anti-Christ.

The Second Seal - I think war is what the second rider brings.

The Third Seal - I do not think that the third seal represents famine.  I think it represents an increase in the cost of food.  These days that is most likely to occur because of aggressive gene patenting, rising costs of patent seeds, the growing illegality of seed saving, and the need to maintain food scarcity to keep prices going up in a market economy that depends on consistently increasing profits.

The Fourth Seal - The more the mantra of overpopulation is chanted, the lower human life is valued, until even today on the radio I hear talk show guests preaching for the need of population reduction and people question if it is responsible to cure diseases or feed the hungry or rescue the injured, or save the unborn babies.

I think that these four horsemen represent false messages that ride across the earth and are planted in the minds of an undiscerning people and drives them to a self destructive madness.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hello TsukinoRei,

No one showed an interest in going further till now.  Please review:

The seven seal charts are based on this 2555 day chart.  If you feel comfortable with the 2555 day chart we can proceed.

In Yehoshua,

Guy Smith