• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The Seven Seals / Chart 1

screenshot20130608at948.png

copyrighted by Guy Smith 1997 Fair use for education and discussion purposes

The Seven Seals / Chart 2/ The First Seal / The Anti-Christ

With the opening of the first seal we are introduced to a rider on a white horse.

Revelation 6: 1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

This rider appears to represent the Anti-Christ.  Like Christ, which rides a white horse with a sword coming from His mouth, the second rider is also on a white horse but is in possession of a bow.

screenshot20130608at101.png

Copyrighted by Guy Smith 1997 Fair use for education and discussion purposes

Do you think the first rider represents the AC?

The Seven Seals / Chart 3/ The Second Seal / War

The rider on the red horse appears to represent war.

Revelation 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

screenshot20130608at101.png

Do you think the second rider represents war?

The Seven Seals / Chart 4/ The Third Seal / Famine

The rider on the black horse is represents famine.

Revelation 6: 5When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!

screenshot20130608at103.png

Do you think the third rider represent famine?

The Seven Seals / Chart 5/ The Fourth Seal / Death

The rider on the pale horse appears to represents death. 

Revelation 6: 7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

screenshot20130608at104.png

Do you think the fourth rider represents death?

The first four seals occur in period one (the beginning of birthpains) of the "final seven years."

In Yehoshua,

Guy Smith

Edited by guysmith

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

The rider on the white horse could also be Satan, must be angelic, for he decends out of heaven above.

The beast of Rev 13 (one of the first two inhabitants of the Lake of Fire) on the other hand has a falal wound (human) which is healed, then the whole world follows after him.  Satan is not thrown into the Lake of Fire until after the 1000 years is over.

Two different individuals and their appearances; the first one had a fatal wound, the second by decending out of heaven.

So this could put the 1st Seal at the mid point.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

The rider on the white horse could also be Satan, must be angelic, for he decends out of heaven above.

The beast of Rev 13 (one of the first two inhabitants of the Lake of Fire) on the other hand has a falal wound (human) which is healed, then the whole world follows after him.  Satan is not thrown into the Lake of Fire until after the 1000 years is over.

Two different individuals and their appearances; the first one had a fatal wound, the second by decending out of heaven.

So this could put the 1st Seal at the mid point.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Sorry, no for several reasons. First, John uses the color white I believe 17 other times, all to represent righteousness. He would NEVER use white to represent evil. If you look through the book, evil is painted fiery red.

Next, the TIMING is all wrong. If you study the vison, you see that it is a vision of the Past, the throne room while Jesus was on the earth. Notice, Jesus was NOT seen at the right hand of the father, and no man was found worthy. But then, Jesus rose from the dead, and instantly was found worthy! then, John got to see the very moment Jesus arrived into the throne room, right after telling Mary not to hold onto Him for He had not yet ascended. So the TIMING of the breaking of the first seals is around 32 AD. that is the CONTEXT. Of course, pulled out of this context, one can imagine the first seal meaning almost anything. What we want, is the intent of the Author here, the Holy Spirit.

So what was righteous (white) on the earth in 32 AD? The ONLY thing is the church of Jesus Christ. The white horse is to represent the church sent out to make disciples of all nations. OF COURSE this would entail conquering and overcoming, for SATAN is the god of these nations.

Lamad

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Lamad

A white horse represents a victory.  The winner of a battle came into a city riding a white horse after the city had been taken.  Christ did no such thing; He came in on a donkey; He came as a suffering servant, a Lamb which was slain.  Christ was given a crown of thrones.

Johns vsion is future, not past.  The thing is, that it was Christ, the Lamb of God who was in the center of the throne taking the scroll out of God the Fathers right hand.  He was worthy to open the Scroll.  The rider of the first seal is wearing a staphanos (lessor crown)

Christ comes riding on a white horse at the end (Rev 19:11-16)  The Battle of Armageddon has been won.  The victor comes down out of Heaven riding on a white horse.    He is wearing a royal diadem (the greatest of crowns)  So the first Seal is different.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

The first of the seven seals are known as the four horsemen of Apocalyse.

The first seal introduces the antichrist.Revelation 6:1-2

The second seal causes great warfare Revelation 6:3-4

The third of the seven seals causes famine Revelation 6:5-6

The fourth seal brings plague,famine and warfare Revelation 6:7-8

The fifth seal tell us who will be martyred for their faith in Christ Revelation 6:9-11

When the sixth seal is broken a huge earthquake occurs,causing massive destructionRevelation 6:12-14

The trumpets are the "contents" of the seventh seal Revelation 8:1-5

The four horsemen are symbolic.

I am thinking that the white horse symbolizes the antichrist.

:shocked: I am sure glad that I am not going to be around.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Me too..... :lightbulb2: 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,191
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

me 3... no wait I'm old :o

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I find it interesting (although I have no explanation as to the WHY!), that only the first four seals are anounced by the four Zoe Beasts. Why just the first 4????

Incidentally, I believe we are IN THE TIME of the opening of that 3rd seal.....

I have had something on my mind for awhile.The huge earthquake that is coming up in the sixth seal?I wonder if that will be the huge earthquake that scientists have been talking about for the Pacific NW?They have said it could be a 9 or more.Ofcourse it would affect the rest of the world.

me 3... no wait I'm old :o

Oh that is right.You are as old as Moses. :mgcheerful: